Being A Pierce (A Vampire Dia...

By Janellexox

More

Being A Pierce (A Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2-Being A Pierce
Chapter 3- Being A Pierce
Chapter 4-Being A Pierce
Chapter 5-Being A Pierce
Chapter 6- Being A Pierce
Chpater 7-Being A Pierce
Chapter 8- Being A Pierce
Chapter 9-Being A Pierce
Chapter 10-Being A Pierce
Chapter 11-Being A Pierce
Chapter 12-Being A Pierce
Chapter 13-Being A Pierce
Chapter 14-Being A Pierce
Chapter 15- Being A Pierce
Chapter 16-Being A Pierce
Chapter 17-Being A Pierce
chapter 17-Being A Pierce
Chapter 19- Being A Pierce
Chapter 20- Being A Pierce
Chapter 22-BAP
Chapter 23-BAP
Chapter 24-BAP
Chapter 25-BAP
Chapter 26-BAP
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter 21-Being A Pierce

11.5K 265 38
By Janellexox

hey guys sorry for the wait i think this one is pretty long I'm not sure it's on my phone. Nuff Talkin here u go(:

Chapter 21

*Damon's PoV*

Anna laid on floor her breath heavy.

"Anna! Are you okay?" I asked pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah." She said panting.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I don't remember all I felt was pain." She said. "Can I have something to eat?" She asked.

"Yeah I'll go get you some blood." Stefan said heading for the door.

"Blood?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah Anna's a vampire Jeremy." Elena said rubbing his arm.

"Here." Stefan said walking back in the door handing Anna a blood bag.

She grabbed it and tried pulling it open but it wouldn't budge so I pulled it open for her.

She took a sip and tried swallowing it but she spit it up.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"That's disgusting." She said wiping her lips off with her hand.

I took a sip of it and it tasted fine to me.

"Nothings wrong with it." I said feeling confused.

Bonnie grabbed Anna's hand and her eyes went wide with shock.

"Anna isn't a vampire anymore." She said.

(Anna's PoV)

"What do you mean I'm not a vampire any more?" I asked so incredibly confused of what was going on.

"I have no idea how this is possible!" Bonnie said shaking her head and grabbing her family book.

"So Anna isn't a vampire?" Jeremy asked.

"She was she isn't any more." Bonnie said rapidly flipping through her booking trying to look for an explanation.

"who did this?" I asked.

"I'm thinking it was an original witch." Bonnie said rubbing her temples.

"An original witch?" I asked. "Didnt she die a long time ago?"

"Supposedly." She said.

"No one can possess that much power to make a vampire human, it has to be an original." She said running a hand through her hair.

"But she is supposedly dead how could she do this?" I asked.

"Spirits?" she said.

"But how could an original vampire get a hold of a original witch who might of turned Anna human?" Damon asked.

"Who knows." I asked.

"Well let's go find out." He said picking up his keys.

Damon, Bonnie, Stefan, and Elena left to go search for Elijah they left me with Jeremy so he could look after me.

"Hey Jer, are you okay?" I asked him because he looked like he was in really deep thought.

"How could they keep this from me?" He asked looking up at me?

"To keep you safe." I said walking over and sitting next to him on the couch.

"How?" He asked.

"Well, say Elena was in trouble, you'd want to help her right?" I asked.

"Of corse." he said.

"There you go Jer, vampires can easily kill you like that." I said snapping my fingers.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on top of mine.

"You know your really cold?" He asked.

"No, I'm not used to feeling anything." I said as an idea popped in my head.

"Hey can we go out side?" I asked getting excited.

"Uhh sure it's really cold out though." He said confused.

"Is the sun out?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Oh my gosh come one let's go!" I said jumping off the couch and pulling him with me.

I ran to the door and pulled it open. I took my necklace off that protected me from the sun. I slowly stuck my hand out into the sun waiting for it to burn my skin. I stuck my whole arm out and nothing happened! I could feel the warmth!

I laughed in disbelief and ran out into the front yard.

"What?" Jeremy asked.

"This feels amazing!" I giggled as I spun around in a circle.

"What the sun?" he asked.

"yes!!" I laughed.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked.

He came up to me and planted a kiss on my lips.

My eyes went wide as he backed away.

He stared at me and busted out laughing.

"No Anna your not dreaming!! And your face was priceless!!!" he said between laughs.

"Why'd you just kiss me?" I asked.

"To show you that your not dreaming." he laughed. "would I kiss you in your dreams?" he asked.

"Uhh actually you would." I laughed a little.

"Oh so your saying you dream about me?" He laughed.

"Yes if you haven't noticed I'm madly in love with you I can't get you out of my mind!" I laughed.

"I knew it!" he laughed pumping his fists in the air.

"Wow. Can we go inside now I'm freezing and I'm really incredibly hungry." I asked.

"Sure want some chocolate ice cream?" He asked.

"Yes!!! I haven't had chocolate in for ever!" I said dramatically.

When we got in side Jeremy pulled out 4 tubs of ice cream one chocolate, one vanilla, one cookie dough, and one cookies and cream.

"Jenna tends to be emotional so she thinks she needs ice cream." He said laughing at me expression.

He pulled out 2 huge bowls and began piling huge scoops of ice cream on each bowl. He got some chocolate chips from the closet and poured some into each bowl and then put some cherries on top. He handed me a gigantic spoon and then the bowl and I took a big spoon full and shoved it in my mouth. The chocolate exploded in my mouth and a smile grew soon my face.

"This is soooo good!" I moaned.

"You know what's also good?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"This!" He said pulling a bottle out of the fridge.

"Wipped cream!!" He said dramatically shaking the bottle then pressing the nozzle and spraying some white cream into his mouth.

"Oh let me try!" I said excitedly.

He handed me the bottle and I tried to work it but nothing happened.

"How do you work this?" I asked.

"Just press down on the white part." He said.

"Oh like this?" I asked and instantly the white cream flew out and got all over his face and tee shirt. I busted out laughing because it looked like he had a pure white beard.

"Ohhh your dead." He laughed then tacking me to the floor.

He grabbed the bottle and sprayed it all over my face and he rubbed it in my hair.

"Jeremy!" I laughed.

He began tickling me and I tried pushing him off.

"Jer.. Jeremy!!!" I laughed in between breaths. "Haha stop!!"

I managed to push him off and I got up and lunged for the ice cream. I grabbed the spoon and flung some of the ice cream at his face.

"Ahhh! That's cold!" He said wiping it off of his face.

He ran for the ice cream then flung some at me and it hit my chest then ran down my shirt.

"Damn! That's cold!" I laughed trying to get it out.

I ran at him with a big spoon full of ice cream picked up his shirt then splattered the ice cream on to his bare chest and rubbed in.

"Yummm!" I laughed.

I saw a camera laying on the table and I quickly took a picture of Jeremy. I loved his face it was priceless.

"Come here I wana picture with you!" I laughed walking over to Jeremy who was trying to clean the ice cream out of his hair.

"Hold on a sec." He said.

All of the sudden I felt my shirt going up then a cold liquid dripping from my stomach.

"Pay back!" He laughed then took a picture of my expression.

We took a billion pictures of us goofing off and we finished eating the ice cream that wasn't on the floor.

"Okay! Okay!" I said between laughs trying to calm my racing heart down. "Oh my gosh I'm such a mess can I take a shower?" I asked.

"Yeah sure follow me." He said leading me up the stairs.

After washing all of the ice cream off my body I steeped out of the shower wrapping a towel around myself and noticed that Jeremy left me a pair of his track shorts and one of his shirts. I put them on and grabbed the brush and pulled it through my wet hair. I hung the towel up then headed down stairs. I looked around to see Jeremy laying on the couch.

"Hey Jer?" I asked walking over to the couch.

I looked closer and noticed that he had a knife sticking out of his stomach.

"Oh my god! JEREMY!!!" I yelled running over and pulling the knife out of his stomach.

I grabbed the phone from off the table and dialed 911. The line was dead.

"Shit!" I muttered. I was about to bite into my wrist but I remember what had happened. I ran into the kitchen to look for my phone. Standing in the corner was a dark figure.

"Hello Annabel." He said.

"Elijah?" I asked.

"Ahh think again." He said stepping into the light.

"Klaus."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 788 25
I suck at descriptions so- Damon !! X OC !! Type thing
172 1 12
344K 5.3K 127
Short And long Gif series about Damon and Stefan Salvatore! [Requests|Open]