Redeem Me {Klaus Mikaelson}

By sincerely_indigo

Klaus Mikaelson doesn't believe his is worthy of redemption. However when he crosses paths with the enchantin... More

The Nightmare
Lady in Red
The Party
The Man in the Mask
Vampire Vigilante
A Bloody Mess
Amnesia
Street Carnival
Klaus Mikaelson
History Lesson
Rooftop Conversation
A Smile
Star Gazing
In the Forest
Distance
Siblings
Silence
A Phone Conversation
The Manor
The Hex
A Monster
Elijah Mikaelson
Family Bonding
Brother's Quarrel
Kiss Me
Haunting Words
The Gardens
Old Faces
A Vampire Returns
Missing
The Cabin
Rescue Patry
The Great Escape
Cat and Mouse
A New Beginning
Epilogue
New Story!!

A Shattered Heart

16.8K 500 18
By sincerely_indigo

*3rd Person*

The three remain frozen as Serena's limp body falls to the ground. A moment of utter shock passes before Klaus' loud scream fills the air. At lightning speed, he runs over to him roughly shoving his hand into his chest. Darren gasp as Klaus rips his heart from his chest, he falls to the ground. Dead burden eyes staring up at him, Klaus' drops his heart quickly attending to Serena. He gently cradles her in his arm, Jared and Marcus quickly rushing over to them.

"Serena?" He questions pushing her hair from her face. "Serena, love, open your eyes. Open your eyes please."

Tears fill Klaus' eyes, as he gently strokes his bloody hand against her cheek. He holds her her body close, placing a kiss on her forehead. 

"Please wake up." He whispers nuzzling his nose into her hair. "Please love."

Marcus and Jared watch him silently, surprised by the emotion the supposed heartless Orignal is showing.

Klaus felt so heavy, his chest tight as he held her cold body in his arms. The worst possible thing had happened, the one thing he had hope to prevent. His mind drifted to all the words he wanted to tell her. Before it fell on the thought of how foolish he was. How coarse and blind he had been. He truly did care for the blonde, possibly even love her and now, now she is gone. Ripped away from him as quickly as she had come into his life.

However, among the three males anguish, a small glimmer of hope shone through. At the small, soft sound of a fluttering heartbeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 28.2K 45
Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed up. Klaus Mikaelson thought there was on...
107K 2.9K 30
Elijah Mikaelson, on his way to sacrifice himself with Klaus, receives a suprising call from a person who was supposed to be dead. Who is this person...
60.6K 2K 22
Book two of Unsatisfied. Warning! Mature Scenes and Language is used. Follow Revna in a whole new world... Will she come back to her lovers? Or will...
5.9K 240 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC