Redeem Me {Klaus Mikaelson}

By sincerely_indigo

Klaus Mikaelson doesn't believe his is worthy of redemption. However when he crosses paths with the enchantin... More

The Nightmare
Lady in Red
The Party
The Man in the Mask
Vampire Vigilante
A Bloody Mess
Amnesia
Street Carnival
Klaus Mikaelson
History Lesson
Rooftop Conversation
A Smile
Star Gazing
In the Forest
Distance
Siblings
Silence
A Phone Conversation
The Manor
The Hex
A Monster
Elijah Mikaelson
Family Bonding
Brother's Quarrel
Kiss Me
Haunting Words
The Gardens
Old Faces
A Vampire Returns
Missing
The Cabin
Rescue Patry
The Great Escape
A Shattered Heart
A New Beginning
Epilogue
New Story!!

Cat and Mouse

16.2K 469 6
By sincerely_indigo

I pant, running through the dark forest. I gasp as my foot slips, quickly catching myself on a nearby tree. I look around the forest fear building up in my chest. I couldn't believe I was back here again. My nightmare, once again reliving itself. 

"Serena!" His voice echoes around the empty woods.

My heart picks up at I continue forward my fanning out in front of me in small white clouds. Tears slid down my cheeks, a twig snapping behind me. I gasp, the world crumbling around me.  I trip my palms digging into the dirt. A pair of black boots coming into my line of vision. 

"Oh, Serena did you really think you could get away from me again?"

He roughly grabs the back of my neck, tossing me backward like a rag doll. I hit the ground with a thud, wincing as pain erupts through my body.

"I've learned from my mistakes, Serena. Clearly, you have not."

He wraps his hand around my throat, hoisting me up in the air. I gasp for breath, crawling at his hand.

"I'd really hate to kill you, Serena, not now, though. It's not the right time."

He drops me to the ground, I gasp catching my breath.

"So that's your plan? To kill me?" I gasp.

He kneels down next to me. "If those two want you so badly then I'll give you too them. Perhaps in many pieces."

"Serena!" My eyes look to the three figure in front of us.

"Klaus," I whisper.

Darren's hand wraps around my throat, tightly holding me against his frame.

"I guess that party can begin." 

"Let her go and I shall make your death as painless as possible," Klaus growls.

Darren chuckles. "You want her so bad. Take her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 13.7K 38
eventually, everything connects. klaus mikaelson x fem!oc the originals, season one-two 2018 | © heavcnlyrising
1.4M 28.2K 45
Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed up. Klaus Mikaelson thought there was on...
5.6K 67 40
It is exactly the same story as in The Vampire Diaries and Originals shows however, Caroline isn't who Klaus loves and Hayley doesn't exist. Your nam...
640K 17.3K 47
Klaus Mikaelson fanfiction Love is a vampire greatest weakness, he'd say. But she, as young as she was, brought him to his knees. Klaus had been aliv...