Redeem Me {Klaus Mikaelson}

By sincerely_indigo

Klaus Mikaelson doesn't believe his is worthy of redemption. However when he crosses paths with the enchantin... More

The Nightmare
Lady in Red
The Party
The Man in the Mask
Vampire Vigilante
A Bloody Mess
Amnesia
Street Carnival
Klaus Mikaelson
History Lesson
Rooftop Conversation
A Smile
Star Gazing
In the Forest
Distance
Siblings
Silence
A Phone Conversation
The Manor
The Hex
A Monster
Elijah Mikaelson
Family Bonding
Brother's Quarrel
Kiss Me
Haunting Words
The Gardens
Old Faces
A Vampire Returns
Missing
Rescue Patry
The Great Escape
Cat and Mouse
A Shattered Heart
A New Beginning
Epilogue
New Story!!

The Cabin

16.1K 482 16
By sincerely_indigo

*Serena*

I stir awake my vision focusing on my surroundings. My heart thumps in my chest as I recognize the familiar sight around me. I was back in the cabin.

"Look who's finally awake."

My eyes shift over to him, sending him a hard glare.  He flashes me a smirk, leaning back in the chair.

"You know Serena, the blood trade is already so difficult. Even more so when your product runs off. But that's the risk you take." He sighs staring up at the ceiling. "You double my profit, and with you gone I must say my market has plummeted quite a bit."

I pull against my ropes.

"I wouldn't." He calls. "I'd hate to have to get the whip so soon after our reunion."

"If the whip worked I wouldn't have gotten away three years ago," I growl.

In the blink of an eye, he is in front of me. "My life would be so much easier if I could just compel you to shut that mouth of yours."

I flash him a smirk. "But you can't."

He quickly slaps me across the face, causing me to hit the ground. "You're one in a million Serena. I mean how was I suppose to know you would have built up a tolerance? After all, you were just the daughter of a no-good, stinking drunk." 

I glare up at him, hatred in my eyes. "You think I'm afraid of you? My friends will come for me."

He lets out a dark chuckle. "Oh darling, that what I'm counting on."

My eyes widen as I watch him disappear behind a door. What does he have planned?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.7K 43
"butterflies can't see their wings. they can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can." the originals (season 1-) (book two) (comple...
4.3K 271 39
"Love is not true unless it's been tested." They met her a thousand years ago. She became like family to them and it hurt deeply when they lost her...
34.6K 1K 32
"I never thought it would end up this way. You hurt me , you killed my brother and now you are trying to destroy of what is left of my family. Then a...
1.4M 28.2K 45
Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed up. Klaus Mikaelson thought there was on...