Locker 17

By StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... More

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 29

280K 8.2K 21.5K
By StylesRoyalty

...I back a away after I've given him a few punches, at least I think a few? He's laying on the floor moaning in pain, he well deserves it. I swipe my hand under my nose cleaning the blood from my nose. I took a few hits but not as many as he did from me. I lower down to where he's laying and I pony my index finger right I front of his face.

"Now you listen to me. I don't want you getting near Louis and if you ever even lay a hand on him I swear I will be after you no matter what. If something does happens to happen to Louis, I know where to find you. Don't expect to even wake up if you do anything to him. You're dead to me." I warn and start to walk back to my car, leaving him hurt on the pavement.

"Dead, just like Sam, dead. Go ahead Styles take me away from this world like you took Sam." He taunts. I gulp. I turn back on my heels and kick him in the rib cage until I get tired. I know I didn't hurt him as much as I wanted to but I couldn't kill him.

"I didn't take him away!" I yell.

"If it wasn't for you he w-would've still been here!" He yells. I'm surprised he's able to stand up and walk away after the beating.

I let him be as I walk back to my car. He's right.

...

*Louis' POV* 

Last night, more like this morning, I didn't get much sleep. I went to sleep about half an hour after Harry left, leaving me with a mind jumbled up with thoughts of what he was going to take care of. Somewhere along my thoughts I drifted off into a heavy sleep and what seemed like minutes but was actually hours later I was awakened by my alarm clock. 

This morning I woke up with a really bad cough and my chest hurts whenever I try to take deep breaths. I don't make much of it since this always happens when it's cold and I get sick. I walk over to my dresser and pull out some regular blue skinny jeans and a plain white tee, putting it on as quick as I could because of the room temperature. I figured I'd have to take a sweater since it is cold outside. I slip on my shoes and make my way downstairs and outside where I know Harry will be waiting for me like he said earlier. 

"I'm off mum!" I yell walking down the stairs. 

"Where do you think you're going?" She peeps through her bedroom door, then walking out.

"School. Where else?" I stop in my tracks and turn back to look at her. 

"Not without a coat you aren't." She taps her foot on the wooden floor.

"Fine." I walk back to my room and put on Harry's coat which is layed out on the chair next to my desk. I make my way back down and kiss my mum on the cheek goodbye. 

"Love you!" She yells when I step out of the house, closing the door behind me. Harry's pulled into my driveway when I see him. I soon realize why my mum demanded I put on a coat, it's snowing. Before I step into Harry's car I take in the beautiful view. The way the snow covers the top of the houses and the trees is truly something out of a movie, a Christmas movie. Christmas! It's nearly Christmas and I haven't thought of buying Harry anything. I decide to keep that in mind for later and climb into the passenger seat  in Harry's car.

"Beautiful day don't you think?" I ask with a smile well spread across my face. When I turn to look at Harry my enthusiasm fades away by the frown on his face. What did I do? I didn't do anything, maybe he's just exhausted from yesterday or he still has a bit of guilt inside him. He pulls out and continues to drive.

"Are you ok? I don't want you to be beating yourself about what happened yesterday. It's ok I swear." He finally looks back at me and gives me a weak smile.

"That coat looks great on you." He says making me blush.

"Oh sorry I was going to give it back to you but I-"

"No no it's totally fine, consider it yours. A gift from me to you as an apology for yesterday." He's being too quiet today, it's unlike him. I know for a fact he's holding something back that he doesn't want to tell me. 

"Thanks." I reply with my cheeks still flushed. He looks away and focuses on the road ahead of him. I stay staring at his side profile until he starts smirking giving telling me that he knows. I quickly jot my look down from his face and to his hands. He's wearing a long sleeve black shirt, nothing I'd ever thought I'd see him wear. He has the end of the sleeves pulled down so low I can't see his knuckles, only the tips of his fingers. He notices me taking interest in his hands and moves uncomfortably in his seat. 

"We're here." He interupts my thoughts. I look up and we're already parked infront of the school, that was faster than I had expected or maybe I was so distracted that I didn't realize how long we had been driving already.

Harry steps out of the car and I follow him. Follow him?

"Where are you going?" I say while walking behind him towards the front doors of the school.

"I need to go turn this in." He waved a white sealed envelope in front of him in the air. He's careful not to let the sleeves slip down below the middle of his fingers. What's he hiding? Does he cut? Oh my god.

"Do you cut?" I blurt out. He look back at me, still continuing to walk. There's no one in sight considering first period had already started more than thirty minutes ago and everyone is in class. 

"What? No!" He sounds bothered by what I just said. His eyebrows meet creating a crease between his forehead.

"Then why are your sleeves so pulled down so low?" Curiosity getting the best of me. He laughs and throws his head back.

"I'm cold that's all."

"What's that you're turning in?" I try to change the subject before it gets any more embarrassing.

"I told you yesterday when I was driving you to your house." He frowns. I was too distracted by the fucking cops to pay attention to him. Who knows what else he said, for all I know he could've told me what it is he's holding back.

"I'm sorry I wasn't-"

"Listening. I know. It's an apology letter to the principle so she can enroll me back in the hellhole." He waves his hands around pointing out the 'hellhole' as he says we call school.

"They're taking you back?!" I nearly jump up but control myself from my enthusiasm. 

"Yeah, guess I owe Niall now." He raises his eyebrows. The thought of him being back brings a smile to my face. 

"Yeah you do."

"Don't push it." We both make our way to the office so Harry can turn in his letter. I wait outside the office observing him hand the letter to the secretary from the glass window. When he reaches to hand her the letter his sleeve slips up a bit revealing busted knuckles. What did he do this time. I sigh and walk over to my locker, I really don't want to ask him what he did, at least not now. I look back and he's already walking out of the school at the same time the bell rings. 

Once I finish getting my things out of my locker that I'm going to need for the rest of the day, I head over to my class. 

"Wait for me!" That Irish accent can be recognized from a distance. I stop and stand there in the middle of the hall waiting for Niall to catch up to me.

"Hey!" I say once he's walking next to me.

"So did Harry get the news?" He asks.

"Sure did. He already even wrote his letter of apology and everything." We both laugh knowing this isn't normal for Harry to be kissing ass.

We both continue to walk to class when Zayn soon catches everyone's attention in the hallways. His lip's busted, has dark circles under his eyes, is covered in bruises and is even limping a bit. Everyone makes way for him to walk past them, he has the middle of the hall all to him. Whispers start to fill the hallway followed by Zayn yelling out "Fuck off" to everyone. His eyes are focused to the front of him but move to me when he sees me. He gives me a death glare and hits his shoulder with mine when he walks past me. 

"What the fuck is his problem?" Niall says leaning towards my ear. 

"I don't..." My eyes widen and my stomach drops. I come into realization when I remember Harry's busted knuckles, Zayn being beat up. "I need to take care of something" Harry's voice plays back in my head. That's what he was holding back! 

"...Harry." I say. Niall hears me and starts to laugh, shaking his head. What the fuck is wrong with him?

"The two stepbrothers will never get along again will they?" He continues to laugh. 

What the fuck?

{Please vote and comment<3 15K reads thank you!! Also, thank you for all the feed back on twitter too :) I did make a twitter just for the fanfic where I'll post pictures and edits of the characters of the story and how I imagine Harry's room, their houses, etc. The Twitter is @Locker17Fanfic , I still haven't tweeted anything on there yet but I will later on today. Oh and yes I do creep on twitter by searching up "locker 17" so that's why I see most of your guys' tweets about it haha.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 26.6K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
9.7K 863 17
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ After the hardest of breakups, Harry will have to build up the courage to bring up the past and potentially fix their future. ๊œฑแด‡...
9.7K 86 5
larry stylinson, mostly if not all bottom louis says completed but it'll be updated in time this is literally all very explicit boyxboy content. if y...
686 55 3
[ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ] ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ After those long years of war and surviving, Revolutionaries are finally fr...