BEST FREINDS FOREVER (SWALAK...

By shiniyi

this story is about six best friends who can't live without each other but there will be many twists to separ... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Important Note
PROMO
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
**Dare**Not An Update**
Chapter 19
Important.
Chapter 20(Last part)

Chapter 13

967 57 24
By shiniyi

Thank u so much everyone for ur comments and votes iam really glad to see ur support...

The episode starts with Ragini getting ready for college and she thinks.

Rags-Its my birthday today and no one remembers it....I did not expect this from my besties at least but they could have at least wished me..

Just then shomi comes.

Shomi-Ragu are u ready...
Come fast downstairs and have ur breakfast...

Rag-Maa do u remember today's date??

Shomi-Yes...why

Ragini-Nothing u go iam coming...

Shomi leaves confusingly...

Rags-Even maa does not remember....she goes making a sad face...After having breakfast rags leave for college...

In the college.

Rags goes towards her class and she sees swara and goes to her.

Rag-Hi swaru.

Swa-Hi Ragu.Let's go to class.

Rag-Where are sanlak??

Swa-i don't know they didn't tell me anything anyways let's go...

Rag(thinks)-How come no one remembers my bday....even swara and sanlak...she leaves with swara with a thinking face...

After class all comes out..

Rags is still sad...

Swa-Hey ragu I have to go early today because I have some important work ok..

Rag-Ok...

Sanlak comes to college.
Hi sanlak....actually iam going home early as I have some important work so we'll meet ltr ok byee...

Sanlak-Bye swara(They smile at her and she goes).

Ragsanlak goes to canteen...they sit together...Rags is lost and sanlak are talking.

San(murmers in his ears)-our plan is Woking..

Lak-yes bhai...
ok Ragini and sanskar I'll come in 5 mins...

He goes and calls swara

Swa-Hello laksh everything is ready but u two just have to convince her to come..

Lak-Dont worry swara bhai will manage.

Lak goes to them...

Lak-Sorry guys I have to leave....

San-But where Lucky??

Lak goes to him and says in his ears...-to swara bhai...u bring rags iam going...

San-But.....he leaves and rags is confused and looks at them

Rags-What happened san is everything ok...why are they behaving like this..

San-I don't know...can u come with me for few mins rags without asking a question...

Rags nods in confusion.

They go to some place its all dark and they go inside.... Suddenly lights come and all shouts in unison-SURPRISE.....Rags is shocked as well as happy to see all the decoration with her fav flowers and all their friendship pictures with swasanlak.

Swa-Happy birthday rags..she hugs her

Shomi-Happy birthday ragu and kisses her on her forehead...

Sanlak comes to her and gives her gifts and she says thanks....

San-Welcome and happy birthday...

Lak-Ok so I have a surprise for all of u....

Rag-What??

Swa-Wait rags..

They switch on the tv which is showing all their friendship moments and their fun moments spent with each other....Swalak smiles at Ragsan and they are confused and looks at them...they show a pic which is showing Ragsan cute moments and their fight and all their eyelock...Rags blushes while san smiles....

Rags-Thank u so much swara and laksh iam so happy to see all this and thank u for surprising me..

Swa-u thought we forgot ur birthday ragu is this even possible..

Rags smiles and hugs her...

Rags-Thankk u...

Swasanlak in unison-No sorry and no thank u in friendship... All smiles at them and they all sidehug eo.

A voice-Aww u all r very bad..

San-Meera..

Swa-Come meera...we were waiting for u..

Lak-Why are we bad??

Meera-Because u didn't wait for me..

San-Oye bhukar....we were waiting that's why cake is still left...

Meera-Bhaiiiii... di see him...

Rags-Sanskar u r saying as if u r not bhukar.

San-What do u mean??

Rag-Remember that day u were yelling at me becoz I ate ur food... So u r no less and don't u dare scold my meera...

Meera shows tongue at him and runs from there..

San-Uuuu.......Ok enough rags now let's cut the cake.

Swarag laughs...

San-Now what..

Swarag-Bhukar.....(laughing)

Lak-Ok let's go now..

They all cut the cake and rag gives the first piece to san and then to swa and lak and meera.

They all dance and enjoy the party and after some time all the guest leaves except for sanlak and meera..

San-Rags I have a surprise for u.

Rag-Now what surprise san I already got so many surprises

San-Wait for a while iam coming.

He goes leaving rags confused.... After few mins san comes back

San-Attention everyone...I have a surprise for my cute friend and Birthday girl Ragini.

Rags is confused but happy to hear that from him.

Swalak convo

Swa-Do u know anything

Lak-No...let's see...

San goes to rag and her mom.

San-Aunty.....do u know I found Ragini's sister and father...She is shocked to hear that..Swalak and meera are also shocked.

Shomi-What......really...my daughter is alive... Where is she sanskar.

Rags-What r u saying??

San-Iam saying the truth Ragini.He calls someone.

Shek and Tanya comes and all are shocked to see them and shekshom are also shocked to see eo..

Swa-Whats this sanskar.

San-wait swara..he goes to rags...rags Tanya is ur sister and shekhar uncle.is ur father..Ragini is shocked as well as swalak and everyone...they r all staring him

Shek-what is all this happening here...Tanya??

Tan-I don't know dad..
Sanskar what r u saying... Ragini is my sister.

San-Yes...He tells everything and they are shocked..

Shomi goes to Tanya

Shomi-Tanya...(she holds her hand but Tanya jerks it away)

All are shocked.

Tan-If u r my mother then why did u leave me and go with Ragini...iam also ur daughter then why did u leave me...

Shek-Tanya behave urself.

Tan-No dad pls today I need to ask her the reason why she left me..tell me..

Shomi-Tanya I never left u...the situation was such that I..

Tan-What situation

Shomi-I didn't know that u r alive.

Tan-Woww such a nice mother without even searching for me u thought iam dead..

Swa-Tanya what r u saying why r u behaving so rude

Tan-U shut up swara...I know u r my friend but this is our personal matter and u should stay out of it and u couldn't even handle ur family how will u help us......Swara starts crying...

Lak-Tanya why r u being so rude and don't forget that my brother found this truth else u would have never known..

Tan-Laksh plss stop it and I want to talk to my mom plss..

Swa leaves from there crying and laksh also leaves angrily while Ragsan and shekshom are just shocked and staring them...San goes behind lak

Tan-Tell me...

Shomi-Tanya it was not my fault and u better ask ur dad the truth...

Tan goes to her dad...He doesn't look at her

To be continued

The episode ends

Thank u so much everyone for ur support...I hope this was not boring and emotional

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 11.8K 46
A love journey of married couple Swara-Sanskar and Ragini-Laksh...
20.2K 1.4K 32
Story startes from the Marriage track of swara and laksh... sanskar and ragini is planning to stop the marriage..... they did what all things they ca...
7.3K 350 19
It's a story about two people Swara And Sanskar, who are from different religions, state and family but destiny made them together.. But suddenly the...
17.1K 2.5K 26
For You Based on Love and friendship Four friends, four lives, yet one decision. Four different people whom fate made meet each other and have to mov...