Chapter 13

Thank u so much everyone for ur comments and votes iam really glad to see ur support...

The episode starts with Ragini getting ready for college and she thinks.

Rags-Its my birthday today and no one remembers it....I did not expect this from my besties at least but they could have at least wished me..

Just then shomi comes.

Shomi-Ragu are u ready...
Come fast downstairs and have ur breakfast...

Rag-Maa do u remember today's date??

Shomi-Yes...why

Ragini-Nothing u go iam coming...

Shomi leaves confusingly...

Rags-Even maa does not remember....she goes making a sad face...After having breakfast rags leave for college...

In the college.

Rags goes towards her class and she sees swara and goes to her.

Rag-Hi swaru.

Swa-Hi Ragu.Let's go to class.

Rag-Where are sanlak??

Swa-i don't know they didn't tell me anything anyways let's go...

Rag(thinks)-How come no one remembers my bday....even swara and sanlak...she leaves with swara with a thinking face...

After class all comes out..

Rags is still sad...

Swa-Hey ragu I have to go early today because I have some important work ok..

Rag-Ok...

Sanlak comes to college.
Hi sanlak....actually iam going home early as I have some important work so we'll meet ltr ok byee...

Sanlak-Bye swara(They smile at her and she goes).

Ragsanlak goes to canteen...they sit together...Rags is lost and sanlak are talking.

San(murmers in his ears)-our plan is Woking..

Lak-yes bhai...
ok Ragini and sanskar I'll come in 5 mins...

He goes and calls swara

Swa-Hello laksh everything is ready but u two just have to convince her to come..

Lak-Dont worry swara bhai will manage.

Lak goes to them...

Lak-Sorry guys I have to leave....

San-But where Lucky??

Lak goes to him and says in his ears...-to swara bhai...u bring rags iam going...

San-But.....he leaves and rags is confused and looks at them

Rags-What happened san is everything ok...why are they behaving like this..

San-I don't know...can u come with me for few mins rags without asking a question...

Rags nods in confusion.

They go to some place its all dark and they go inside.... Suddenly lights come and all shouts in unison-SURPRISE.....Rags is shocked as well as happy to see all the decoration with her fav flowers and all their friendship pictures with swasanlak.

Swa-Happy birthday rags..she hugs her

Shomi-Happy birthday ragu and kisses her on her forehead...

Sanlak comes to her and gives her gifts and she says thanks....

San-Welcome and happy birthday...