Chapter 14

Thank u so much everyone for ur support in my ff. 

The episode starts with Tanya going to her dad and asking but he is quiet..

Tan-Dad pls tell me what was the reason for ur separation.

Shomi-He won't tell...ok so let me tell u....U know what Tanya ur dad was the main reason for our separation

Fb starts..

Shomi is seen playing with two small girls(Maybe of 4 or 5 years) She gets a call from someone...

Shomi-Hello..who is it!?

Per-U only listen to me...I have seen ur husband with a women.

Shomi-(gets angry)What nonsense are u Talking

Per-Iam saying the truth and if u don't believe me then I'll send u the pic...he sends the pic ad she is shocked to see the pic but she doesn't believe him...She ignores it

Another day again someone calls her and she again ignores it and one day she asks him....and they have a fight....

After one week

The person sends her some address and she goes to that place and sees shek with a women and goes to them....she slaps him hard on his face and he shouts at her...

Shek-What r u doing here??

Shomi(cries)-why did u do this to me....why???

Shek-u have misunderstood us...its nothing like that...

Shomi-Then what is it

Shek gets a call and he shouts.....

Shek-Whatttt????Where is she???
Ok iam coming... he leaves from there along with shomi and that women runs away...

They reach hospital...Tanya met with an accident and shek shouts at shomi and Ragini...

Shek-Where were u Ragini... Why were u two not together answer me...

Ragini(scared)-I.....

Shomi-Dont scold her...its not her fault..

Shek-Its all her fault

After some time doc comes out..

Shek-How is my daughter...

Doc-Iam sorry she is no more....

They are shocked and numb after hearing that and they cry...

Shek-No u r lying..he holds his collar in anger

Doc-see we tried our best but iam sorry and he shouts...

Shek-I don't want to see ur face because of u my daughter is no more today....just get out with ur daughter.... She leaves...

Fb ends..

Shomi-This is all I know...she cries

Everyone are shocked to hear about that and swasanlak are also there...

Rag-Maa if its the case then why don't I remember anything..

Shomi-Actually u were small then that's why u forgot that incident..

Shek-But u got calls everyday but that wasn't the case and I was just helping her because she needed money for her son...

Everyone are shocked and shomi cries and goes to him...

Shomi-Iam sorry I never knew this....

Tan goes to shomi...

Tan-iam sorry maa iam really sorry....I didn't know this she hugs her and everyone apologises and hug eo....

Shomi-But doc said that Tanya is no more then how did u find her???

Shek-after u went with Ragini I went to temple and prayed for my daughter and after sometime the doc called me and said that its a miracle that my daughter is safe now and not dead but she does not remember anything so whatever I'll say she will only know that.

Shomi-iam sorry Tanya

Tanya-No maa its ok

Tan goes to swalak

Tan-Iam so sorry I know I don't deserve to be forgiven because I made many mistakes....they look at her...

Tan-Actually Yuvraaj was blackmailing me to kill my father and I had to support him iam really sorry.... They all look at her.

Swa-Its good to see that u realise ur mistake and its ok but next time don't betray us..they all hug eo

Swa-Iam so happy for Ragini..

Lak-Me too...when are ur parents coming back???

Swa gets worried and lak notices her

Lak-Sorry I was just asking ok leave all that let's go to Ragsan....they go

Everyone are happy and talk to eo and enjoy...

At Ragsan

Rag is quiet and san goes to her

San-Rags are u ok..

Rag-Yes iam ok...

San-U can tell me because everything is sorted now...

Rag-Sanskar actually yuvi made a video which he was using to blackmail me..

San-I know and why r u thinking that now...

Rag-Actually it was our video and someone called me today and said that the video is with him and I want to know who is it..Who is this new person and I have a feeling that he has something to do with maa and papa's separation...

She hugs him and he also hugs her back

San-U r right and I think we shouldn't tell them anything...but can I ask u something

Rag-Yes

San-What was in that video???

Rags is quiet and san again asks her...

Rags goes to bring her phone and shows is to him and he is shocked as well to see the video and swalak are behind them trying to see the video....

The episode ends...

Thank u so much everyone for ur support and Special thanks to silent readers as well...I know its a bit boring and emotional as well but next one will be interesting....