Chapter 6

Hello everyone first of all thank u all for voting and commenting on my story iam really happy that u people like my story so let's continue hope u all like it☺☺☺😍😍😍

The episode starts with swara getting ready for college and she  is happy because her parents are out of town and she is free .....later she calls ragini and tells her that she is ready and she smiles

Later@college

A boy is shown entering the college with black jeans and blue T-shirt with a jacket and his face is revealed and he is yuvraaj...

He comes inside and girls are just looking at him but he ignores them and he is looking for someone(maybe Tanya)

Just then Tanya enters wearing a beautiful purple dress with sidharth wearing black jeans and blue T-shirt.... They enter and see yuvraaj standing and he comes to them..

Yuvi-hey guys iam yuvraaj are u new here???

Sid-yes iam new here but she is from this college since 2 years(guys she is in 3rd year with ragsanlak)by the way iam sidharth

Tanya-hey iam Tanya..nice to meet u yuvraaj

Yuvi (smirks)-nice to meet u too Tanya ...

Then they all leave for their class...

Later in the canteen swalakragsanmee are sitting together and talking when they see Tanya with sid

Swara-hey ragu do u know him(pointing towards sid)

Rags nods no..

Sanky-_then who is he and guys did u notice since morning she is with him and not with us(he says making a irritated face)

Lucky-Are u jealous?????

Sanky-what....why will I be jealous iam just saying that she ignores her besties yaar so iam feeling bad...

Swara-its OK yaar let her be and guyss let's decide about tom(to cheer them and signs rags and she understands her)

Ragini-yes guys leave that topic and let's go from here.

They all leave from there

In the afternoon....
@freshers party

Everyone arrives there and sanlak comes after sometime and they r looking very very handsome in black jeans and coat(iam sorry guys actually iam not so good at boys clothes description)

Sanky-lucky where r they yaar???

Lucky-Bhai iam sure they must be coming don't take tension yaar....by the way whom are u waiting for more eagerly haa??(teasingly)Rags or swara??

Sanky (thinks)-iam waiting for rags...wait what did I say no no why am I waiting for her...sanskar u have gone mad...

(Lucky shakes him)-bhaiiiiii what's wrong iam calling u from past ten mins and u r just lost .....u OK na???

Sanky-(hesitates)haa...I...am...o...k..lucky

After sometime swaragini enters and sanlak ate mesmerized to see them...

Swara's outfit and jewelry(she is looking Like a princess)