Chapter 8

Thank u so much everyone for voting and commenting on my story....also a special thanx to silent readers as well...and plss forgive me for typing mistakes as well😀😀😀

The episode starts with swalak going to a place which looks nice from outside but its dark inside and when swalak enters suddenly someone switches on the lights and swara gets scared and holds laksh's hand and he smiles at her.

The person comes to them and his face is revealed and he is Arjun(aka)(Arjun Bijlani)

Arjun-hi lucky...i missed u alot and by the way...she's swara right??(pointing to her)

Swara-yes..but how do u know....

Arjun-swara lucky told me...

Swara looks at him and notices her hand and leaves his hand)

Lucky-stop it yaar will u tell everything now??

Arjun-Chill yaar I was just teasing u...OK enough now let's talk about work

Lucky-exactly(ignoring swara)

Swalak sit and talk with him...

Scene shifts to Tanya who is standing with sidyuvi

Sid-tanya I know they r ur besties and u never raise ur voice to them but u love sanskar na so u will have to do it...

Yuvi-he's right Tanya...

Tanya-but how can I betray them(in a low voice)

(Yuvi is now angry)-fine then do as u wish and let's go sid and they leave...

@Ragsan

Ragini is sitting beside sanky and suddenly she gets a call from an unknown no

Ragini-hello.

Per-so enjoying haa.

Rags-who r you??

Per-no need to know...iam sending u something see and then talk..

Rags sees and is shocked she says to him-whats this???
WHO R U??

Per-For now all u need to know is u have to make ur best friends hate u so that I don't leak this video else u know what happened to ur mother na...(Now she is angry and crying as well as shocked to hear about her mom)

Ragini-Who r u?????

Per-iam the same person who ruined ur mom's life and now I'll do the same with u as well...

Rags start crying and begs him to not ruin her life.

Rags-what have I done to u pls don't do this..

Person laughs and ends the call...

After sometime
Swalak comes to her and she gets scared seeing them and she tries to ignore them..

Then they all leave for home

Its night(at mm)

Laksh is sitting and thinking about something and he notices sanky..he wakes up.

Sanky(holds his head)-lucky is everything ok??

Lucky-yes bhai..why did u ask???

Sanky-no..nothing..

Lucky-bhai tell me one thing?

Saky-yes..

Lucky-what type of girl do u want??

Sanky(surprisingly)-what???

Lucky-ha bhai its a normal question why r u so surprised btw...I know its not the right time to ask this question but pls tell na...

Sanky-i want a girl like......

Lucky-what..(anxiously)

Sanky-like.......SWARA

Lucky is shocked and he is just numb after his answer(because he was expecting rags name)

Lucky-what????

Sanky-yes not like but I want swara and now go to sleep pls iam very sleepy and yea don't tell swara about this OK..becoz I'll propose her myself...(he smiles and goes to sleep)

Lucky is in shock...(he goes towards the window and thinks)-what????
No bhai must be joking...lucky don't take him seriously yaar...(he starts getting flashes about the time he spent with swara and their cute fights)

Lucky-whats wrong with me...why am I feeling bad..no no I should sleep now...(he goes to sleep)

Next morning in the college.

Swara enters college with Ragini and Tanya and meera comes to them..

Meera-hi I need ur help guys??

Swara-not right now....pls I'll talk to u ltr.

Meera(confused)-why di??

(Rags leave from there)

Tanya-try to understand pls yaar pls...we r in a hurry and btw did u see sanlak??

Meera-no(she leaves from there confused)

Later lucky sees swara and ignores her and she feels strange and thinks whats wrong with him....

The episode ends

Hi friends i hope its not a boring episode plz do comment and thanx for all the votes and comments u all did on my story till now...thank u soooo much😘😘😘😘