Chapter 1

Hello everyone thank u so much for ur support,vote and comments so here i start with the first episode (sorry for mistakes)

(Sanlak and meera intro)

A huge college is shown with many students working here and there.All are busy with their studies but then we can see  two boys  arguing with each other.

Boy 1-hey pls stop it yaar why r u fighting when u know him.

Boy 2-bhai pls let me go I want to talk to him

Boy 1-I know you laksh(boy 1 is laksh and boy 2 is sanskar)...you'll say u want to talk and then u will fight with him.let's go from here.

(Laksh angrily and unwillingly goes with him becoz he obeys his brother)

On the other side a girl is shown in a gorgeous pink dress  with her handbag and she is entering the college when two boys stop her..

Boy 1-hey beautiful...what's your name??

Girl-oh hi u want to know my name by the way I think u r new here right???

Boy 2-yes we are but u r so beautiful(and the girl smiles at them)

Girl-thank u for the compliment but I think u dont know my brothers right???

Boy 1-how will we know??

Girl-(laughs)BECAUSE THEY ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU MY HANDSOME FRIENDS AND LOOK AT UR FACE IN THE MIRROR BEFORE FACING THEM...because iam not sure how u will look after facing him..

Boy 1(turns and is shocked to see laksh with whom he had fought few mins ago)-Whatttttttt????
He can't be your brother.
(Just then laksh comes and starts beating them and the girl(sanlaks sis meera) is enjoying it all while sanskaar tries to stop him but this time he is furious not even listening to his brother)just then those boys friends come and take them and they are looking weird after their makeup(lol)......

Meera-wow bhai u r awesome.I just love ur fight..

Sanskaar-meera why r u encouraging him when u know how he is na...

Laksh-oh pls sanskar I can do anything for my beautiful sis not like u(sarcastically)

Sanskar-ok enough now let's go to class or else again we will be outside whole day...

Meera-its good bhai I hope I get such chance I would do mischief everyday to bunk classes(pouts)

Sanskar-shut up and concentrate on ur studies ..

Laksh-Now are u not late sanskaar..fine then iam going to my friends

Sanskaar-shut up and come with me or else I'll tell maa about ur fights ...do u want that???

Laksh pouts angrily and leaves with him while meera also goes to her class...

PRECAP:Swaragini and Tanya intro

So guys hope u like this chapter and pls forgive me for my mistakes because this is my first ff 😁😁😁..and thank u all once again for voting and commenting ...