Chapter 15

Note:Thank you soooooo much to all of you who read my ready and supported me....Iam so happy that my ff reached 4K reads,300+Comments and 400+Votes...Thanks a lot everyone for your support and A biggggg thank you to silent readers as well..You all are the important ones...Thank you SriAastha,Silent-writerr,cuteangelzaya,L_i_y_a,Priti00,varshni81,123jazzyk,atharya8,nidhijaiswal3121997,nidz_055,Hina_shah,janani_mano,malika3105,DiyaDC9..Iam sorry if I missed someone...
This is for u

The Episode starts with Ragsan watching the video but it is only showing their dance scene and not the one Ragini saw

The Episode starts with Ragsan watching the video but it is only showing their dance scene and not the one Ragini saw..she becomes worried...San is shocked to sees his dance and can't believe it...

San-What is this???.... Ragini you told me something else and now you are showing me something else...

Rag-Actually..I don't knw how the video got deleted...

Swalak comes there and laughs..

Swa-Sanskar...So finally you saw your drama which you did in the party right...

Lak-Bhai...I couldn't believe you could have done that..

San gets embarrassed and goes from there...Swalak Laughs...Rag gets angry on them..

Rag-Shut up you two...this is not a joke...She also goes..

Swa-Laksh..what's wrong with Ragini did we say something wrong??

Lak-No...swara don't wory..let's go.

Scene shifts to Ragsan

San is standing near the balcony and Ragini comes to him...