Chapter 9

Thank u so so much everyone for commenting and voting on my story I really get motivated after reading ur comments...😻😻😻Thanx a lot...😁😁

So let's start now...

The episode starts with swara and Tanya looking for sanskar and laksh and they see them and go to them...

Swa-hi guys.. I wanted to tell u something important... Can u come with us???

Tanya-plss plss sanky..

Sanky-ok let's go

Lucky-Bhai I have some important work so I can't come sorry.

Sanky(senses his jealousy and smiles)-lucky what is more important than ur besties yaar..

Lucky-pls bhai let me go..u go with them and I'll come later pls..

Tanya-no lucky pls come...pls yaar.

Lucky-but bhai is with u na then who needs me??

Swa-I NEED U LUCKY...plss come na

Lucky(looks at her in shock)-OK fine I'll come with u...

All looks at him

Lucky-Now what??

Sanky-Nothing lucky but iam just wondering something...

Swa-lets go guys...

Later in the canteen

Swa-sanky and lucky we need to help Tanya..

Sanky-for what??

Tanya-i want to get rid of that sid and yuvi guyss and she tells everything to them which they were telling her to do..

Lucky-see I told u swara..I find this sid fishy and Tanya why were u with him then??

Tanya-he threatened to kill my dad if i don't agree with him and u know how much I love my dad so I had to do this yaar and even my mom is not with me so I could not do anything and he wanted to trap me but I heard their convo and they saw me as well that's why I was scared.. (she starts to cry and swa consoles her)

Lucky-hey where is ragini??

Swa-i don't know what's wrong with her she is behaving weird since yesterday night and she is not even talking with us and we came together as well but she was silent...

San-what...but she is a girl who can never stay silent then how come...I hope she is ok and she isn't in any problem..(he says worriedly)

Tan-dont worry sanky we will ask her.

Lak-no bhai will talk to her...maybe she tells him.

Swa-ok then so we will discuss rest of the things at night and start our plan...

(All do hifie and leaves)

Later at night

(Rags is sleeping when she gets a call)

Rags(she didn't see the no cause she is still in a sleepy mood)-hello

Per-so u r sleeping peacefully I think u took my words lightly..

Rags-Who r u??
Plss tell me what do u want???

Per-I want u

Rags-what???

Per-Relax iam joking... But if u don't take my words seriously na then I can also kidnap ur besties.

Rags-pls don't do anything to them plss.

Per(laughs)-Don't worry nothing will happen to them.

Rags-ill do as u say..

Per-Good..bye now and sleep well..Do remember my words(he ends call)

(Rags starts crying and she thinks)-what does he want from me and he said that he ruined my mom as well...that means he knows something about my dad as well..so if I try to fool him I can talk to him nicely and make a plan to expose him...(she smiles)So Ragini be ready to face ur fear from tomorrow because u r not among those who accept defeat easily.(she goes to sleep)

Scene shifts to mm

(Swatan goes to sanlak room and they discuss their plan there)

Swa-So that means for this someone has to trap yuvi but who can do that apart from ragu and she will not help us..(all looks at her)

Swa-whattt...noooooo(she shouts)..don't even think about it guys plss yaar..iam ur bestie na pls..

Tan-Come on swara no one is telling u to marry him u just have to trap him... and make him believe that u love him

Lucky(angrily)-u can also do that Tanya..

Tan-no lucky he won't believe me...he knows that I like s....(she stops)

San-what????

Tan(stammers)-no....nothing....I...

Swa-ok fine I will do that..

San-really

Swa-yes(they all hug her)

The episode ends...

Thank u all for voting and commenting once again

I hope this was not boring...😀😀