Chapter 11

Thank u soo much everyone for all ur votes and comments....I know u all were excited for his episode so here iam and iam soo happy that people love my work😘😘😘😘..

This is my last update as well...I have my college from next week so I will not be able to update it....Iam really sorry everyone...

The episode starts with Sanlak going with swara to look for Ragini...

San(worried)-Swara where will we look for her..we don't even know the place she is in...how will we get to know..we don't know how is she...

Lak-Bhai relax...she'll be fine...don't worry.

Swa-Yes Sanky she will be fine and she has to be fine because until iam ok I know she is alright as well..

They all go from there.

Scene shifts to Tanya who is sitting and waiting for someone...Sid comes to her.

Sid-Hi..
Tan-Hi..I did everything as we planned and i also told them but I dont know why am I even doing this... Iam feeling very bad sid.

Sid-Dont worry Tanya... U know the reason why we have to do this but don't worry very soon we will sort this out as well..

Tan(nods and hugs him)-Thank u sid

This scene was seen by Meera

Meera(Thinks)-Is Tanya di betraying my besties... I have to alert them...

She runs from there and she is on road and she collides with someone....

Mee-Iam sorry I didn't see u..

Person is revealed and he is Arjun..

Arj-its ok....BTW why r u in a hurry can I help u..

Mee-No thank u I wanted to call my friends but I don't know where they r...

Arj-Dont worry I can drop u in my car..where is ur place.

Mee-um...Maheshwari mansion..

Arj(Surprised)What..maheshwarimansion

Mee-Yes why what happen.

Arj-Nothing what is ur name By the way..

Mee-Meera...

Arj-hi iam Arjun and are u sanskar and laksh's sis.

Mee-Do u know them.

Arj-yes lucky is my childhood friend

Mee-Oh that's nice..

They leave.

Scene shifts Ragini and she shouts what do u want

Per-Nothing..I just want to separate u from ur friends..

Rags-But why...who r u???

The person takes his mask out and is revealed and he is Yuvi.

Rags(shocked)-U..(she gts flashback about him)

Yuvi(laughs)-Ragini u know what Ur Father is alive.

Rags(shocked)-How do u know him???

Yuvi-Because he is my father..When he married ur mother He was already engaged with my mom and she was pregnant as well..but I don't know why he married ur mother and he got two children...

After that when I was of 15 years my mom told me everything and I decided that day to take revenge from all of u and I started by separating ur parents and then ur father left ur mom along with his second daughter...