Chapter 5

Hi guys iam sorry for boring updates and mistakes and thannxx alot for liking my story
So here is the next chapter with some emotional and fun moments

So here we start

Scene at mall

In the shopping mall ragini is waiting for swara and she is standing alone just then sanlak comes and waves hi to her but she's lost...

Sanky-ragini what wrong with u???

Ragini comes back to senses and says-umm no nothing iam just worried for swara .

Laksh-dont worry ragini she will come and by the way did u call her parents???

Ragini-yes.. mom said she already talked with her.

Sanskar-then why r u worried she might be busy OK call her...

Scene shifts to swaras home where sujatha is scolding her and she is continuously crying and she says mom plss forgive me I won't tell anyone anything plsss mom this is the last time let me go and she crys and finally sujatha agrees to let her go for the last time...

Swara hugs her mom happily but she doesn't respond back and she goes...

On the other hand

Ragini is worried as well as sanlak and just then swara comes

Ragsanlak-where the hell were u haa???

Sanskar-swara tell na???

Suddenly swara starts crying and ragini goes to her-hey sorry yaar why r u crying huh???

Sanlak-exactly swara why r u crying???

Swara with a pout face still crying-because u three scolded me(fake cry)

Ragini-acha sorry baba plss forgive us(holding her ears)

Sanskar-me too sorry

Laksh-but iam not sorry ragini and swara..

Swara stares him with anger-ragsan it's OK I already forgave u two..but I won't forgive this khadoos and goes onside the mall

@Ragsan side

Ragini-sanskar pls help me I don't understand what to buy

Sanskar chooses a dress for her and goes from there..and she thanks him....

Ragini goes to look for swalak but instead she is about to fall down the stairs and sanskar saves her but this Time both falls down and share eyelock while everyone is staring them and some people are laughing as well and someone clicks their picture suddenly they compose themselves and look here and there while swalak are laughing like idiots(yes it was swalak who click their picture and they r still unaware about it)

Swara-woww what a scene(teasingly)

While ragsan blushes and then laksh says-not bad bhai my bhabhi is very beautiful and I can stare her forever hope u don't mind(teasingly)

(Rags blushes)

Sanskar-laksh u just wait just come home and I'll tell u....(angrily)

Swara-(smiles at looks at rags who blushes)one sec I think rags also don't have a problem haina ragini

While ragini nods but she is not in her senses..

Swalaksan shakes her and she comes back to her senses-what???

Swara-rags I think u need rest

Sanskar-yes rags let's go home..

They come out and laksh stops swara and she tries to go but he holds her hand and says-plsss forgive me iam sorry swara I was just joking but I didn't want to hurt u pls..(he says cutely)

Swara-laksh its OK yaar I never got angry with u I was also teasing u iam also sorry and don't feel bad..

They both hug each other while ragsan were far away from them and smiles at them......

On the other side yuvraaj is laughing and telling someone-dont worry he will join from tommorow intact he is the best person for this....(he laughs)

Scene changes to tanya's home

Tanya is waiting for her choldhood friend sidharth and he comes and he says hi to her and they both hug each other and his face is revealed and he is  (Sidhant gupta from tashan e ishq)

End of chapter...

Sorry friends I know its not the one which was the precap but I had already updated it so sorry for that

PRECAP:same as previous something to happen

So is sidhant's entry good or bad??????

And who was yuvraaj talking about?????

What do u think???

To know that his entry is good or bad we'll have to read further....

So guys how was it....thank u everyone for voting and commenting on my story...😸😸😸😸

Shiniyi