Chapter 7

Hi friends thank u so so much for commenting and voting and this chappy is only for ragsan fans(they will be shown more in this epi)

@ragsan side
Swalak are shocked to see them and they look at each other and then at them...

Sanskar is full drunk and he is pulling rags for dance and she refuses so he takes her to the stage in his arms and rags is shocked and then he puts her down and starts singing..(music plays in BG)

Tu hi hai aashiqui,
Tu hi awaargi,
Tu hi hai zindagi,
Tu hi juda(rags was about to go but he twirls her around and they share eyelock)

(He continues)-tu ibtida meri,
Tu inteha meri,
Tu hi mera Jaha,
Tu hi juda,
Tu mere rubaroo,
Har shay me tu hi tu,
Tu pehli aarzo,
Tu ho juda(rags is just staring him)
Tu hi hai aashiqui,
Tu hi awaargi,
Tu hi hai zindagi,
Tu hi juda.(suddenly he stops singing and about to fall when rags hold him back and he looks at her)(they are still on stage)

(Now rags starts singing leaving everyone shocked especially swalak and Tanya)(while Tanya burns in anger and sid notices it)

Rags-Ho....Sun saathiya maahiya barsa de ishqa geet syahiyaan..(they share a cute and long eyelock)
(They do couple dance and it's so cute)(just imagine sanky in drunken state doing couple dance)(lol)
Rags (continues)-rang jaun rang rang jaun re,haari main tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaoon,haari main hoon piya bas
Teri main ho chhule  toh khari main

Sun saathiya maahiya barsa de ishqa geet syahiyaa(they share lots of eyelocks in between)

(Guys iam so sorry actually it's very hard to copy a whole song so I made it short)

Ragsan dance cutely and the dance ends and they go to swalak

Swara-(shockingly)omg ragu what was this???

Rags(blushes)-nothing swara u know what sanky was about to fall so I had to do this and plss don't think anything else ok.

Laksh(laughs)-rags we did not think as yet but now since u want so I'll surely make u my bhabhi becoz as I said I have no problem in it..(in teasing tone)

Rags hit his hand(just then sanky falls unconscious on rags shoulder and she gets shocked and then they take sanky to one room)he is holding rags hand tightly not leaving it and swalak notice this they ask rags to stay with him and she bods happily)

Later@party

Tanya is standing silently and sid asks her..

Sid-are u ok???

Tan nods

Sid-can I ask u something??

Tanya-hmm(coldly)

Sid-do u love him??

Tanya-who???

Tanya-u know Tanya who iam talking about..

Tanya-no yaar I dont love sanskar..

Sid-see I didn't even say the name and u got to know so that means u love him

Tanya-no I just had a crush on him since we became friends and now idk why iam feeling jealous to see him with rags who is my bestie as well..

Sid-it's ok....that's love..that's why u r jealous..(and he goes from there)

Tanya(thinks)-what...do I really love him no no...but if I really love him then I'll tell him my feelings and I have to separate him from rags as sid said...

(The whole conversation was heard by swalak)

Swara-lucky we have to do something yaar I never knew this but now I think ragsan will be very happy with each other.