Chapter 17

Thank you so much for your support everyone so here is the new track of my story hope you like it....

Recap:Ragini's memory loss....

Leap of 5 years,...

After 5 years,...Story starts with a house shown which is fully decorated with flowers and many things..... It seems like there is a wedding...

"Laksh"....Ap goes near his room calling his name.... As soon as she entered she gets shocked to see him..."Laksh what is this you are not ready yet come one we are getting late..."they must be coming....."Ohho Maa don't gt so worried else you will spoil your makeup Laksh says winking at her...."Naughty boy"Ap hits him on his shoulder and goes from there....."Bhai please come soon'I miss you....'Laksh cries holding Sanskar's pic"....Bhaiii!!!!Meera comes shouting..."Iam also missing Sanskar bhai...Plss tell him to come soon na"Meera says pouting..."Meeru don't you love your Laksh bhai....I got it u only love your Sanskar bhai haina that's why u don't want to talk to me"Laksh says making faces as if he is sad.."Lucky bhai now stop your Drama and call Sanskar bhai..plssss....."Meera says pleading...."Laksh tries to call Sanskar but he didn't answer and both of them goes out sadly....

"Raginii!!!A girl wearing a pink suit goes inside calling her name and she doesn't respond...."Ragini are you all right she asks worriedly going inside..."But suddenly Tarun stops her way"Avni Bhabhi she is taking rest...actually she is sick so she doesn't want to go anywhere she herself told me that....Tarun says convincing her"But Tarun you know that this marriage is important for all of us especially Ragini as she doesn't remember anything....She again tries to argue but Tarun convinces her and goes from there.....Her face is shown to be Krystal D' Souza...

"Something is surelyhappening between them because I feel he is hiding something"She thinks and goes from there

happening between them because I feel he is hiding something"She thinks and goes from there....

"Swara,How much time will you take now to get ready...Its enough now..."Tanya says getting irritated with her behavior..."Tanya my friend I know you are not interested in getting ready now as you are already married na....But iam still single so I can impress Boys.....Swara says winking at her...."What's going on here??Sid says coming inside...."Nothing Sid....Iam waiting for this mad girl....Tanya says making faces..."Sid I want to tell you something ..Swara says looking at Tanya...."Yes Say"Sid replies...."Nooo Swara....Plsss don't do this....Look iam sorry...Tanya says requesting her and Sid looks both of them in confusion...."Can we go now?Sid Asks them and both o them nods and goes with him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ragini I thought you will remember me at least....I was your best friend na...How can you forget me...."Sanskar says looking at her pic....Bolna song plays in the BG...."When will you remember Ragini....The day you will get your Memory back I'll be the happiest person in the world...."I love you Ragini"San says sobbing...."Iam coming back now and this time I'll not let you win"Tarun"I will save my Ragini from you"This is my promise to you..San says with a determined face....

"Karan...I need to tell you something Avni comes to him.."What's wrong Karan asks Worriedly..."Actually Karan you know na that I don't trust Tarun...I know he is your brother but I feel weird whenever I ask about Ragini.....He stops her..."Not Again..Avni..I have told you many times that I don't want to talk about Ragini and Tarun...And yes get ready fast we are getting late....He says and storms out of the room....He is revealed to be Karan Tacker..

"Iam sorry Ragini I can't help you even though I want to

"Iam sorry Ragini I can't help you even though I want to...I want to know what's wrong with you and what is Tarun hiding from us now I also doubt that Karan knows something she thinks"I will save you Ragini if you are in trouble Avni says with a thinking face."

"Swara,Do you think Sanky will come back today??Tanya asks her..."I don't know Tanya but if he comes Meera will be so happy na....Even Laksh will be happy..Swara says and Tanya looks at her...."Are you happy for Meera or Laksh??"Tanya teasingly asks her..."Oh come on Tanya don't start again now....Iam happy for both as both of them are my friends na...Swara says avoiding her questions..."Fine Swara As you wish but I know you do like Laksh Tanya again teases her and goes from there while Swara was also going but when she turns she bumps into Laksh and she close her eyes in fear and Laksh smiles at her...They both share a cute eyelock....Tanya also comes there with Sid and both of them see Swalak and smile...

"Avni Di!!!Meera shouts Happily and goes to hug them but Swara and Tanya look at them as if they don't know them...."Hi Swara and Tanya"Avni greets both of them but they don't reply her....She goes from there making a sad face....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Iam so worried Shekhar"Sharmishtha Says sobbing...."Where is my Ragu??How she must be??I can't stay without her"She cries and Shek tries to console her..."Don't cry Ragu will come back to us soon...You know na Tanya and Swara are trying their best to look for her"Shek says....Iam sure they will bring her back"He says confidently.... She hugs him....Both of them cries....

"Uhm...Uhm....Tanya fake coughs and Swalak comes back to their senses and Swara starts blushing and goes from there while Lak also leaves and Sid and Tanya laugh at them..."

To be continued....

Note:New characters are Avni and Karan..

Iam so sorry for this short update but it was just to start the leap story... Next one will be long plssss do vote and comment If you like it.....Hope it was OK...