The daughters of SAMCRO

Por ShantleTurtlePurdy

The story of Jenelle and Jessica Teller aka the Teller Twins or better known as The Princess's of SAMCRO!! Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Nine

260 2 1
Por ShantleTurtlePurdy

I woke up the next morning with arms wrapped around me. I turned over and looked at Chibs. He was still wearing his Kutte, his jeans, and his boots. The over coming smell of blood made my stomach turn. I got out off bed and pucked my gut out. Chibs walked in and looked at me.

Chibs: are you okay?
Me: your shirt smells horrible.

He walked out and when he came back he had a different shirt on. I brushed my teeth and then went to make breakfast. He's phone went off so he got dressed and left without even eating breakfast. I threw everything away and got dressed then headed down to TM. I walked in and Jen ran up and hugged me.

Me: what's going on?
Jen: you weren't answering your phone.
Me: I was asleep.
Jen: you sleep alot.
Me: so?
Jen: how's the baby?
Me: good. Morning sickness feels like I'm dying but I'm good. What about you how's the baby?
Jen: he's good.
Me: awesome.

She kissed my cheek and walked away. Chibs was busy so I went home and made dinner. Chibs didn't come home that night but I didn't care. No matter what I did he was always gone unless something bad happened at the Clubhouse. I didn't feel wanted, if anything I felt unwanted so it might have been a dramatic move but I packed all my shit in my car and left. I left no note, but my wedding band was left on the kitchen table. I picked up some snacks and left state. Over the next couple days I had to get my mind clear of everything. It was like a bad dream that I couldn't wake up from. Everyone kept blowing up my phone and I didn't answer any of them. I was gone for a total of two months which landed me right at 5 months. I walked into the house and nothing was unmoved it looked like Chibs hasn't even been home. Jen called me and I answered it.

Me- hello?
Jen- fuck where are you?
Me- my house.
Jen- stay there I'm on my way.
Me- okay.

I started laundry and cleaning up around the house. My front door opened and I walked out to see Jen, Chibs, Jax, Gemma, and the rest if the guys.

Chibs: Las where did you go?
Me: I had to clear my mind.
Chibs: you couldn't tell us that? I was worried sick.
Me: I'm fine and so is your son.
Chibs: it's a boy?
Me: yeah.

Jen just came over and pulled me in a hug then mom did.

Jen: I thought I lost you again.
Me: nope your not that lucky.
Jen: your lucky your carrying my nephew.
Me: shut up. What about you?
Jen: Knox is perfect. I'm due any day know.
Me: I can't believe your due before me.
Jen: we have so much to check up on.
Me: I see that.

Everyone left besides Jen and Chibs told my he would be home later. We got some snacks and stuff and I made popcorn to have a movie night with my sister.

Me: where's Tara?
Jen: Chinese killed her.
Me: whole shit.
Jen: yeah so that just made us freak out even more.
Me: I'm fine.
Jen: me and Hap are getting a divorce.
Me: why?
Jen: he's been getting serious with this chick from Diosa.
Me: what?
Jen: it's a escort service that Jax helps run with mom's new boyfriend.
Me: gross and mom has a new boyfriend?
Jen: it's whatever as long as he's in the baby's life and yeah he's name is Nero.
Me: who is he?
Jen: who?
Me: the person who's taking your attention off Happy?
Jen: it's more like who is she.
Me: oh wow!
Jen: her name is Brooklyn and once Knox is born I'm giving full custody to Happy and we're moving.
Me: where?
Jen: anywhere away from Charming.
Me: oh.
Jen: don't be like that. It's not forever just for alittle while.
Me: I learned some scary stuff while I was away.
Jen: like what?
Me: when I give birth to baby boy there is a 50/50 chance I could die.
Jen: then why do it?
Me: I can't abort a baby I have been growing inside me for 5 months. I'm so in love with him it's crazy.
Jen: crazy enough to give your life for?
Me: of course. Chibs will be an amazing father even without me but you have to swear on everything you won't tell anyone.
Jen: I swear.

That's what we did that night was sit there and talk. I was afraid of dying more then anything but I couldn't give up my baby boy. She fell asleep on the couch and I went to my bed. Chibs came home around 2 am and climbed right into bed.

Chibs: I love you lass.
Me: I love you too Filip.

I kissed him and snuggled into his side. I couldn't tell him about it. I didn't even wanna tell my sister about it but I had too.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.6K 283 31
Bailey 'The Bullet' Teller. The younger sister of Prince Charming, Jackson Teller, himself. The biker princess. First Patched female of the Son's of...
42.5K 823 26
Jessica used to be Ava Teller, Jax's sister and Happy's ol' lady, she is also Gemma's daughter. She was kidnapped four years ago by Carter and she is...
389K 7.1K 26
Sophie Mitchell has changed her life around for the better, but there is a certain thing that will forever remind her of her former life. Happy/OC Di...
94.2K 2.6K 34
A mafia princess on the run from her past falls right into the laps of the SAMCRO motorcycle club and Jax Teller. Will Jax use her for the club's gai...