Chapter Thirty-Three

*Harper's P.O.V*

First Jenelle leaves and know Jessica passes away. I was laying in bed with Tig rubbing my belly.

Me: what if I die?
Tig: you won't.
Me: you want me in the girls life right?
Tig: why wouldn't I?
Me: I'm just freaking out dude.
Tig: there is no need to freak out.

He kissed me and I pulled him to me. He was trying so hard to fuck me but I wouldn't let him.

Tig: come on Harper.
Me: no. I'm due any day know and they are not coming early because you couldn't keep it in your pants.
Tig: uhg.
Me: Nikki and Juice's daughter came to early cause Juice couldn't keep it in his pants.
Tig: fine. Fine.

He got out of bed and started getting dressed.

Me: where are you going?
Tig: to go get some head by one of the girls at Diosa.
Me: whatever.
Tig: and this is why I love you Dalrin'.
Me: why?
Tig: cause you don't care that I'm going to get head.
Me: we're not together Tig I'm just carrying your daughters.

He left and I just went to sleep. The next day Nikki stopped by and picked me up so we could go see Jessie.

Nikki: she went from being 3 pounds to 5 pounds.
Me: that's awesome.
Nikki: the doctors says she has to get up to 6 pounds and one more week until she gets to come home.
Me: nice. Have you seen how Chibs and Max are lately?
Nikki: yeah. Their good. Chibs hasn't let Max leave his site.
Me: poor guy.
Nikki: yeah. Hopefully everything gets better for him.

I went into labor in August had my two beautiful baby girls. Stacy and Stella they looked so much like Tig it was crazy. Everything ended up being okay or so we thought.

*Nikki's P.O.V*

Over the next couple of mouths it turned into a shit show. Somebody killed Harper and it hurt Tig but he didn't show it. He was acting tuff for the twins. Juice went to prison. Jax killed Gemma and Unser after Gemma admitted to killing Tara and Harper but nobody really knows cause Jax's is keeping it a hush hush but my dumbass walked in on the wrong conversation. About three months after Juice went to prison he got killed by some guy during a riot then it all ended with Chibs become president and Jax going out the way his dad did. I'm pretty sure it was even on his dad's bike. I ended up just going through a depression that I didn't know how to get out of so I signed my right to Jessie over to Ratboy and his girlfriend. They came and got all her stuff this morning beside this little pink onesie that was in my washer. It had the world's "Daddy's Little Princess" with a crown on it. I looked down at the pills in my hand and just took them all. I fell asleep wearing one of Juices shirts and cuddling that onesie.

*THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL TO THIS CALLED THE CHILDREN OF SAMCRO!!!!*