Chapter Three

I was helping the prospects get drinks and minding me own business when Croweaters just had to start talking shit.

1st Croweater: She doesn't look like the typical Croweater.
2nd Croweater: she's not even pretty.

I ignored her. I was ignoring a lot of people. I was bent over getting Juice and Chibs a beer when I noticed a very large presents starring at my ass. When we are around people we ignore each other so that's what I did I got him the shots he wanted and went back to talking to Half-Sack. I noticed that Happy was talking to a Croweater. She kissed his neck and I got pissed so I started taking shot after shot. I was drunk and walked over to the Croweater. I grabbed her hair and smashed her face into the pool table. I was picked up by the waist but my fingers where still locked in her hair. I kept punching her while they tried to pull me away.

Chibs: lass let her go.

I didn't let her go. I just kept hitting her in the face over and over again. Happy came over and grabbed my throat applying a little pressure.

Happy: let her hair go little girl.

My eyes got all big and I looked at him. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little turned on. Jax pried my hand out of her hair. Chibs put me down and I smashed my lips to Happy's. I pulled away and Jax's looked pissed.

Jax: you hurt my sister I'll fuck you up so bad.
Happy: I'll never hurt her.

Jax walked away and I kissed Happy. We walked to the dorms and I ended up falling asleep.