Chapter Two

I opened my eyes to see Happy's tattoo chest. I ended up falling back asleep then was woke up to someone shaking my shoulders. I rolled over to see Juice.

Juice: you guys have 15 minutes tell everyone gets here.
Me: why is everyone coming here?
Juice: Nessa called Jax's and told him about last night.
Me: fuck!

He left and I woke Happy up. He just rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist.

Me: Happy the guys are coming.
Happy: shit.

He got up and pulled his jeans on them grabbed his shirt and went back to bed on the couch. I got in the shower. I washed my hair then got out. I wrapped a towel around me and Gemma came throw the bathroom door. She looked at me and her eyes got all big.

Gemma: what the hell happen?
Me: nothing I'm fine mom.
Gemma: your neck is bruised, your eye is black, and your lip is busted.
Me: I'm fine ma.
Gemma: can you tell me why Happy is asleep on your couch?
Me: I got drunk last night and needed a ride home after the football dick bag wouldn't leave me alone.
Gemma: alright get dressed the guy wanna see you.
Me: okay.

I went to my room and pulled on a pair of panties and a bra. I grabbed a shirt off my floor and some shorts then got dressed. I walked out of my room brushing my hair.

Jax: let me see the Reaper.

I turned around and lifted my shirt to showed everyone my Reaper.

Jax: that looks badass. What happen to you?
Me: some football dick bag he got fucked up  pretty bad by Happy.
Jax: he's lucky Happy didn't kill him.

Jax grabbed my face and looked at it more closely.

Me: I stopped him before he could.
Jax: you shouldn't of.
Me: I know.

They all left and I was by myself. I got dressed in actual clothes then went to the clubhouse and found Juice. He was working on a car in the garage.

Me: you won't say anything about me and Hap right?
Juice: no it's not my place to.
Me: thank you.
Juice: for what?
Me: not saying anything.

I kissed his cheek and walked to the office. I got my school stuff and packed it up. It was Saturday and of course there was a party planned. I was laying a crossed the pool table messing around on my computer when everyone started showing up. I quickly got up and took my glasses off.