Chapter Fourteen

I woke up the next morning and got in the shower. I got out and got dressed in skin tight black jeans and a nice top. I curled my hair and did my make up then topped it all off with my biker boots. I walked to the kitchen and Happy was making food.

Happy: you look nice.
Me: thanks.

I kissed his cheek. I was still heart broken that there was a chance that Ima's baby might be his but I was going to talk with her today.

Happy: where are you going?
Me: to talk to Ima.
Happy: alone?
Me: yeah I'm a big girl Hap.

I kissed his cheek and left. I call the number she gave me.

Ima- hello?
Me- what are you doing today?
Ima- nothing.
Me- I was wanting to talk to you.
Ima- uhm alright.
Me- alright I'll come pick you up.
Ima- alright.

She gave me her address and I went to pick her up. She got in and buckled up.

Ima: so what do you want?
Me: to talk.
Ima: listen I don't want this baby and you don't want me to have this baby. I have an appointment set up for an abortion.
Me: listen If you want this baby I don't care if you keep it all I'm saying is that if you keep this baby don't make it were Happy's not there for it.
Ima: I don't want it. My appointment is set for 3:30 today.
Me: oh okay.
Ima: yeah so you don't have to act like you like me. I'm sorry I was fucking your Ol' man while you where getting all that shit done to you.
Me: okay.
Ima: I'm trying to say sorry for all this shit I've done and all you can say is okay?
Me: what am I suppose to say?
Ima: thank you.
Me: you want me to say thank you for fucking my husband while I was getting burned and cut and raped?
Ima: well yeah it would make me feel better.
Me: alright thank you.
Ima: your welcome know can you take me home please?
Me: yeah.
Ima: oh and Lila is takeing me to my appointment.
Me: alright.

I took her home and I went back home. I was pacing back and fourth. I called Lila around 5.

Me- hey.
Lila- hey.
Me- did you really take Ima to get an abortion?
Lila- yeah she didn't want the baby and she feels bad about sleeping with Hap.
Me- okay.
Lila- well I have to go Ima is out of the surgery now.
Me- alright bye.

I hung up and went over to TM. I went to the bar area and took a shot. I was taking shots after shots when Hap came in.

Happy: hey babe.
Me: Ima got an abortion and I feel like it's me fault.
Happy: why?
Me: well if I didn't come back you would of stayed with her.
Happy: don't say that.

I got up and went to leave but Happy stopped me.

Me: leave me alone.
Happy: your drunk get out of the car.
Me: I'm fine.

He reached over and shut the car off and took my keys.

Happy: your not going anywhere.
Me: I'm fine.

I got out of the car and walked back inside. I sat down on the bar and took a couple more shots. I ended up passing out on Happy's bed. I woke up to someone taking my boots off. I opened my eyes to see Happy.

Me: what are you doing?
Happy: taking your boots off.
Me: will you take my jeans off next?
Happy: yeah.

He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off. He pulled he's jeans and shirt off them climbed into bed. I rolled over and cuddled up to his chest.

Me: are you embarrassed of me?
Happy: no why would I be?
Me: cause I'm a bad wife.
Happy: I don't think you are.

I crawled up and kissed him.

Me: your too sweet for me.
Happy: no you go that wrong babe your too sweet for me.

I laied back down on his chest and fell back asleep.