Chapter Seven

*2 months later*
I woke up to someone pounding on my front door. I pulled on a shirt and sweats. Happy wasn't in bed and Nessa wasn't in her room so I went to open the door. I looked at two Mexicans that rushed at me and dragged me out of my house. I was throw into a van and handcuffed. We got to a wearhouse and I was tapped to a chair.

Me: what do you want?
1st dude: money and their gonna pay for the SAMCRO princess.
Me: I'm not about that life anymore.

He cut my shirt to reveal my Reaper.

2nd dude: your Reaper says other wise.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

Me: never got a tattoo for looks?
2nd dude: not a SAMCRO reaper.

He took my phone out of my pocket and called Jax.

Jax- Jenelle where are you?
1st dude- if you ever wanna see Jenelle again your gonna have a million dollars by 6:30 call her back when you get the money or else.
Jax- or else what?

The other one punched me in the face.

1st dude- she won't be as pretty leaving.

He hung up and smiled down at me. He got in my face and I spit the blood out of my mouth which just made him punch me again. Around 6 he got a call back saying they had the money. I was throw back into the van and we left to the park by my house. I was sat against a tree and they uncuffed me. I watched as the bikes filed in but there where more then just the guys. I watched as someone with the same Kutt walked over to the two that kidnapped me and hit them upside the head.

President: are you stupid?
1st dude: n-no I was just trying to show my loyalty.
President: this is not how you show it.
2nd dude: b-but we hate the Sons.
President: hated now we don't.
Jax: where the hell is my sisters shirt?
1st dude: I cut it to see the Reaper.

Jax walked over and shot the first dude in the head but before he shot the second one he drew his gun and shot my leg.

Me: FUCK DICKBAG

Chibs ran over and applied pressure to my leg. Jax shot the second one and just looked at the blood pouring out of my leg.

Chibs: Jaxieboy we have to get her out of here.

Jax's took his shirt off and tired it around my leg. He picked me up and carried me to the van. We got to TM and I was carried inside.

Gemma: what the hell happened to my baby? Where the hell is her shirt?
Jax: that not important and she got shot.

I was sat on the table and they started digging for the bullet.

Me: stop stop stop. Please fucking stop.
Chibs: lass we have to get it out.
Me: no it can just be stuck please Chibs stop.

I was in full tears begging them to not dig the bullet out of my leg. I laied down and closed my eyes. I was holding Happy's hand and was squeezing it. I had tears running down my face and their was even more blood running off the table. I heard Jax talking to mom.

Jax: she's lossing a lot of blood.
Gemma: then do something.
Jax: I'll be back.

He came in, kissed my forehead, then I just passed out. I was in and out of it. I woke up to laying in a hospital bed with wires everywhere. I moved a little bit and they all started beeping. The guys ran in and each one started to smiled.

Jax: how you feeling?
Me: like I've been hit by a car.
Jax: yeah you lost alot of blood.
Me: I wanna go home.
Jax: I'll go get Tara.
Me: okay.

He walked out while the rest of the guys stayed in the room with me. Happy came over and kiss me. Jax and Tara came back and she checked me over.

Tara: you can't sign her out Jax.
Jax: why the hell not?
Me: I'm 18.
Tara: Gemma has to with this type of injury.
Jax: well then let me call Gemma.

She unhooked all my wires and we were just waiting on Gemma. She arrived 2 hours later.

Gemma: sorry Clay wouldn't let me leave.

I just rolled my eyes. I was wheeled out and Jax helped me into the car.

Jax: your gonna stay at my house for awhile.
Me: no I wanna go home.
Jax: if you go home then two guys are there all the time.
Me: okay.

We got to my house and I was helped inside. Happy and Chibs were my first watchers. I was in the kitchen trying to make food when Happy walked in and stopped me.

Happy: your not suppose to stand for to long.
Me: I'm hungry.
Happy: Gemma is having a dinner party tonight.
Me: I can cook and I'm not broken.
Happy: I know baby but your hurt.
Me: then let's go to my moms but first I need a shower.
Happy: I'll join you.
Me: of course you will.
Chibs: since you got it here I'll see you two at Gemma's yeah?
Me: yeah.

I kissed his cheek and he left. I heard the roar of his motorcycle then went to the shower. I've never been more happy that Happy was in the shower with me. I was in the middle of washing my hair out when my leg gave out and he caught me.

Me: thank you.
Happy: no problem.

I kissed him then finished my shower. I got out and got dressed in leggings with one of Happy's shirts. I pulled on my boots and did my hair and make up. He got ready then we left the house. I haven't seen Nessa in forever so I called her.

Me- where are you?
Nessa- at your mom's.
Me- oh I haven't seen you in forever.
Nessa- you where in the hospital for a few weeks.
Me- well I'm home know.
Nessa- alright I'll be home tonight.
Me- alright.

Happy pulled up to my moms and we went inside.