Chapter Twenty-Three

*Jessica's P.O.V*

I woke up the day after I became Mrs. Telford to a splitting headache and someone knocking on my door. Of course Chibs was already gone. I crawled out of bed and pulled on one of his shirts along with a pair of panties. I went and opened the door to find Juice.

Me: what are you doing here?
Juice: you really got married?
Me: yes.
Juice: wow...uhm okay well I have to go back to the garage.
Me: Juice wait.
Juice: your one of my brothers wife.
Me: Juice we can still be friends.
Juice: not really because I'll never stop loving you Jessie.
Me: you can't just tell me this a day after I get married.
Juice: did it ever really matter?
Me: I loved you Juice but you should of told me that you felt the same before I married Chibs.
Juice: I have to go.
Me: bye Juice.
Juice: bye Jessie.

I watched him get on his bike and he left. I walked back to my bedroom and just got in bed. What was I suppose to do? I love Chibs but the feeling I had for Juice just keep pushing there way forwards. I got up and started cleaning the house.

* Jenelle's P.O.V*

I woke up to Happy already being gone of course he was gone but I really can't complain. I knew marrying him would have this effect. I walked into the kitchen to the sent of coffee and of course it still being warm. I was starting to clean up the house when I had a sharp pain in my stomach this pain so fucking bad it made me lean over tell it stopped. Once it did stop I took a painkiller and finished cleaning the house. I had lunch and by know the bad was back ten times worse so I took another painkiller and just went to bed but I couldn't for the love of god get comfortable. I heard my front door open and shut then the sound of Happy's boots walking this way.

Happy: Jen
Me: Bedroom.

I was crying by now and Happy could tell cause he's walking became running. I was in a ball on our bed.  I was a little over three months pregnant with our first kid but nobody new yet besides me and Hap.

Happy: babe what happen?
Me: nothing happened. It just hurts.
Happy: where?
Me: my stomach is killing me.
Happy: did you take anything?
Me: yeah some painkillers.
Happy: how long ago?
Me: I don't know.
Happy: do you need another one? Maybe a hot shower?
Me: I just want the pain to stop.

I went to get up and that's when Happy noticed the blood.

Happy: your bleeding.
Me: what?

I looked down and I was covered in blood.

Me: we have to go to the hospital.

He picked me up and carried me to the car.

Happy: everything will be fine babe.
Me: no it fucking won't I'm bleeding Hap. I'm not suppose to bleed.

Once we got to the hospital. I was admitted and they told me my worse fear. I was having a miscarriage and would have to stay over night. After everything that was done that had to be done I was laying in the hospital bed crying.

Happy: where try for another baby.
Me: maybe there something wrong with me.
Happy: no there's not.
Me: maybe there is.

Happy didn't say anything the rest of the night. I ended up falling asleep but I don't think Happy did. I woke up the next morning and Happy was still there holding my hand. I got to leave and just went home. I didn't want to see anyone today. Happy came in to check on me and would just walk back out. He didn't know what to do just as bad as I didn't know what to do. The doctor told us that this could of happen to anyone. I could of had to much stress or the pain medication I took that morning for the sharp pains. Later that night I woke up and went to see where Happy was. He was passed out on the couch. I cleaned up his plate and took off his boots. I woke him up and made him come to bed.

Happy: I love you little girl.
Me: not as much as I love you.

I kissed him and cuddled up to his chest. I went back to bed knowing that someday he would be the most amazing father like the amazing husband he is to me. I woke up the next day and had a bunch of missed calls from my mom and the guys so I called Happy.

Me- hey what's up?
Happy- is Jessica with you?

You could hear Chibs in the background.

Chibs: of course she's not. She would of told me.

Me- where's my sister?
Happy- head to TM your going under lockdown.
Me- I'm on my way.

I hung up, got dressed and packed a bag then left for TM. I pulled up and everyone was there. I went inside and Chibs was sitting at the bar with Juice, Jax and Tig. Happy walked out of the dorm area and hugged me.

Me: where's Jessie?
Chibs: someone called me last night and I thought it was Jax so I headed here but when I got home the door was kicked in and she was gone.

Juice got up and walked into the dorm area and I followed him. I slammed him into the wall.

Me: did you have anything to do with this?
Juice: I could never hurt her.
Me: that's not my fucking question Juice did you have anything to do with this?
Juice: no but what there not telling you is they found the same fucking symbol on the bed that was on the mirror when you went missing.
Me: I know where she is.
Juice: great then let's go get her.
Me: alright.

I walked to one of the pool tables and got up there.

Me: listen up!!

Every brother turned to look at me.

Me: I know where Jessie's at.
Chibs: then let's go get her.
Me: that's the bad part.
Chibs: where is she?
Me: if its the same people that took me there transporting her to Ireland as we speak then she'll be sold.
Chibs: then let's go.
Me: she's gonna be in Belfast.
Jax: how do you know?
Me: I rember seeing that place we went to when we had to get Abel back.
Jax: then to Belfast we go.

We made some calls and sure enough we had a flight to Belfast later that night. I was sitting in Happy's dorm with my knees to my chest crying my eyes out.

Happy: what's wrong?
Me: what if we don't make it in time.
Happy: we will.
Me: I don't want anyone to ever go throw what I did while I was there.
Happy: were get her.

We bored the plane that night and we where on our way to get my twin sister.