Chapter Twenty-Eight

Thursday came faster then what I thought it would. Me and Jen are sitting in the waiting room. I was called back and got checked over and he said I was around 3 months. I had an ultrasound set up for Monday morning at 10:30. We left the hospital and Jen just looked at me.

Jen: that would mean you got pregnant around the 5 mouth after you came back.
Me: which means its Chibs.
Jen: well before you tell anyone let's do an ultrasound and then actually find out how developed my little niece/nephew is.
Me: alright.

She dropped me off at home and I was just sitting there thinking. I've only been home for 8 months and in that short time I've gotten married, gotten kidnapped, and gotten rescued then turns out I'm pregnant. I went to bed and just stayed home while everyone else went partying. Monday rolled around and yet again me and Jen were sitting at the hospital waiting for the ultrasound lady to come get me. Turns out I'm actually almost four months with means the baby isn't Juices and I had to break the news to him. We got pictures of the baby. Its wasn't very big but at least it was something. I was sitting at the table waiting for Chibs to come home. He walked in and kissed my forehead. He sat a crossed from me and started eating his dinner.

Chibs: so?
Me: I'm 3 months and 2 weeks.
Chibs: what dose that mean?
Me: that its your baby.
Chibs: well I think I'm going to the Clubhouse.
Me: why?
Chibs: I'm going to celebrate where having a baby.

He kissed me and left.

Me: I'm calling Juice over.
Chibs: for what?
Me: to break the news to him.
Chibs: alright. Don't do anything.
Me: don't be like that.
Chibs: why not?
Me: cause I'm not a Croweater.
Chibs: yeah I know.

He left and I called Juice over. I was sitting at the table when he walked in.

Juice: you wanted to talk?
Me: yeah.
Juice: about?
Me: as far along as I am it's Chibs baby.
Juice: alright.
Me: but where still do a DNA test once I give birth.
Juice: alright.

He left and I cleaned up then went to bed. It was late when Chibs climbed in to bed and kissed my cheek. I cuddled into his side and fell back asleep. I woke up the next morning to my belly doing flips and ran to the bathroom just to puke everywhere. Chibs walked in and pulled my hair out of my face but I shoved him backward.

Me: stop.
Chibs: let me help.
Me: I don't need your help.
Chibs: but your my wife.
Me: I know.

I got done pucking my guts out then got in the shower and by the time I got out Chibs was gone. I got dressed and went to TM. I walked into the office and sat in front of the desk where mom was working on something.

Me: hey mom.
Mom: hey baby girl.

I slid the ultrasound in front of her and she smiled.

Mom: this is a joke?
Me: nope I'm exactly 3 and a half months.
Mom: cool. Who's is it?
Me: why would you even ask that?
Mom: cause I know you use to sleep with Juice too.
Me: yeah but it's not his baby.
Mom: I'd still do a DNA test at birth.
Me: I know I am.
Mom: good.
Me: I'm going to find my sister.
Mom: she's sitting in the bar area.
Me: alright.

I went to the bar and there sat Jen. I sat beside her and she handed me a piece of paper. Positive pregnancy test for one Mrs. Jenelle Lowman.

Me: awe were gonna be pregnant together.
Jen: besides I'm way further along then me.
Me: only by a couple months.
Jen: yeah.

She grabbed the paper and ran off to go find Happy. I was sitting at the bar and talking to one of the prospects. Juice walked by and I need to talk to him. I walked back to the dorms and talked to him.

Me: hey.
Juice: hey.
Me: uhm about last night no hard feeling right?
Juice: nope.
Me: alright. Still friends?
Juice: yeah.
Me: cool.
Juice: yeah. I'm gonna go.
Me: okay bye.
Juice: bye.

I ended up going home to make something to eat then just wasn't hungry so I made Chibs a plate and put it in the microwave and  went to bed.