Chapter One

I was the SAMCRO princess and I though of myself as quite the badass. I learned how to ride a motorcycle at the age of 16. I walked into the clubhouse. It was the day I was gonna get my Reaper and I was more the excited to get one. I'm a Senior at Charming High. My Reaper would be my second tattoo. Happy was gonna give me a full back Reaper like the other guys that means if I married one of the guys their crow would have to be somewhere else. I got my homework out and laid it on the pool table.

Jax: are you ready for this?
Me: more then anything.

I went and changed into my swimming top. Happy put the sketch on my back and started the tattoo gun. I put my headphones in and started my homework. I finished everything and he was still working on it. I was laying my head in my arms when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and saw Juice.

Juice: hey.
Me: hey.
Juice: whats up?
Me: getting my Reaper.
Juice: cool.
Me: yeah.
Juice: dose it match Jax's?
Me: I mean there all the same in a since but mine is more my father's design he had on his back.

Thats when I noticed that my top was untied and you could total see my boobs. Jax walked in and told Juice they had a run but Happy could stay here. He started working on the shoulder part of my tattoo and it fucking hurt. He hit my shoulder blade and I grabbed the table and squeezed.

Happy: you okay little girl?
Me: yeah.

I laid my head back down and he kissed my shoulder blade. Me and Happy have been sleeping together since I turned 18 and the club knows nothing about it. He finished my tattoo and retied my top. He picked me up off the table and kissed me.

Happy: did you finish your homework?
Me: yeah.

He kissed my cheek and I went to his dorm to look at my tattoo. It was awesome looking. I kissed him and ended up with my back to the wall while he was pulling my jeans down. He put me down and I took his Kutte off. I sat it on the table and he kissed me again.

Happy: I love a girl who can take care of my Kutte.
Me: of course I know how to take care of one.

I turned around and pulled off his jeans. He picked me up again and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We were just about to smash when Jax's called.

Happy- hey Pres. I just finished it. Alright I'll get to work on it.

He hung up and kissed me. He put me down and started getting dressed.

Me: the hell?
Happy: I have to go work on a car.
Me: can't that wait?
Happy: no we have to have it out of the shop by 8:30 tonight.
Me: I have to go to a football game later.
Happy: we're pick up later.

I was palming him throw his boxers.

Me: is this the right choice?
Happy: it has to be.
Me: are you sure not just a real quick fuck?

He picked me back up and we ended up fucking hard. We got dressed and Happy went to the garage. I left to go get ready for the football game tonight. I ended up wearing ripped up jeans with fishnets under them and a SAMCRO tank top with my biker boots. I curled my hair and did my make up. I put in big ass hoop earrings to top the look off. I went back by the garage. I was bent over fixing the brakes of my bike giving Happy the most perfect view of my ass. I felt a hard slap on my ass and stood up quickly.

Happy: you look hot.
Me: thanks.
Happy: where you going dressed like that?
Me: a football game. Did you finish the car?
Happy: yeah. They just came and got it.
Me: cool.

He checked over my brakes and made sure I fixed them right.

Happy: why are you dressed like that?
Me: I think I look good.
Happy: you do but you can't go like that.
Me: why?
Happy: cause I'm the only one that can look at you the way their going to look at you.
Me: Happy stop. I'm not your old lady.

He walked away and I left. I got in and went to go find me friends.

Maggie: ooo let's see the new ink.

I lifted my shirt and showed them my back.

Nessa: that's badass. Who did that?
Me: a friend.
Nessa: a friend of the club?
Me: yes

Nessa had a thing for my brother and it was the most awkward thing ever. We ended up winning and the football team was throwing a party.

Nessa: are you coming to the party?
Me: yeah just let me park my bike at home. I'll ride with you.
Nessa: okay.

The only good thing about the club was I've lived by myself since I was 16. I ended up getting drunk out of my fucking mind. I was pinned to the wall by some football player kissing on my neck. I shoved him away and walked outside. He ended up following me and I was on the hood of Nessa's car.

Me: stop.
Him: aren't biker slut in SAMCRO called Croweaters?
Me: I'm not a Croweater.

He slammed my face on the hood and kissed my neck again. He was pulling at my jeans and actually ripped my shit when I ended up kicking him in the balls and locking myself in the car. He wouldn't leave me alone so I called Happy.

Happy- what?
Me- where are you?
Happy- at the clubhouse. Where are you?
Me- a party.

The football dude started hitting on the window.

Happy- are you okay?
Me- will you come get me?
Happy- where are you?
Me- some house by the lake.
Happy- I'm on my way.

He hung up and I hide my face in my knees. I heard the sound of a motorcycle and knew it was Happy. I heard someone hit the hood and looked up to Happy having the guy pinned by his throat punching him over and over again. I got out of the car and made him let go.

Happy: I ever see you around her and your dead.
Him: have the SAMCRO slut.

Happy went to hit him again but I grabbed his arm first. The football player took off and I've never seen him run so fast. Happy pulled me into a hug and looked me over. He stopped at my neck.

Me: I'm fine.

I ended up throwing up. Happy help me onto his bike and we left. We got to my house and he carried me inside. I woke up the next day to laying on someone chest. I kept my eyes closed and hoped it wasn't a football player.