Chapter Twenty-One

It was a week before my wedding and I was nervous. Well actually nervous wasn't even the start of it. I was sitting in the middle of my bed going over all the stuff for the wedding with my sister when Chibs came in and just plopped down and put his head on my lap.

Jen: since you guys are getting married is she gonna use your real name or just call you Chibs forever?
Me: what you have a real name?

Jen just kinda looked at me.

Me: I'm joking I know his real name!
Jen: then what is it?
Me: Filip.

I bent down and kissed him.

Jen: alright.
Me: are we done yet?
Jen: almost.
Me: what know?
Jen: what kinda flowers?
Me: blue tulips.
Jen: alright and the same for the brides maids?
Me: uhm yellow tulips.
Jen: alright. Well I'm heading home.
Me: bye.
Jen: bye guys.

I walked her to her car and watched her drive away. I went back inside and just got in bed.

Me: another day closer to our wedding.
Chibs: are you ready?
Me: yeah but I'm nervous.
Chibs: everyone gets nervous love.
Me: yeah I know.

He kissed me and I just cuddled into his chest to fall asleep. I woke up the next morning and had to go help my sister with some more wedding shit then went to the Garage. I was sitting in the office by myself, the guys had gone off on a run, mom was with some dude named Nero, and Jen was off planning more of my wedding. I was minding my own business when Juice walked in. He saw me and smiled. Things have been awkward between us ever since Chibs asked me to marry him but he told me he was with someone and I loved Chibs.

Me: hey.
Juice: hey uhm Gemma wanted me to clean the computer.
Me: oh alright.

I got up and moved to sit on the couch.

Me: you coming to the wedding right?
Juice: well yeah.
Me: alright. No hard feelings?
Juice: no. I know you love Chibs.
Me: alright.
Juice: oh I'll have a plus one.
Me: okay make sure you tell Jen. She's planning this all.
Juice: alright.
Me: so what her name?
Juice: Kora. She's from a town over.
Me: awesome.
Juice: yeah so I'll see you later?
Me: yeah.

He walked out of the office and I went back to just sitting there waiting for everyone to get back. I was sitting there thinking about who the hell Kora was and how did Juice meet her. I walked out to the garage and looked all over for Juice. He was over in a corner talking on the phone. I walked over and smiled.

Me: hey me and the girls are going out for a drink tonight.
Juice: alright.
Me: you should see if Kora wants to come since you know she is coming to my wedding I would love to get to know her.
Juice: alright. I'll have her meet you guys here.
Me: awesome.

I walked back to the office and called Jen.

Jen- hello
Me- hey so uhm were going our drinking tonight.
Jen- alright.
Me- okay. Oh and I'm having Juice's new girl come with us.
Jen- alright.
Me- alright well let's say were get drinks around 6:30.
Jen- alright.
Me- bye.

I hung up and walked to the garage. I sat on the hood of the truck beside the car he was working on.

Me: have Kora meet us here before 6:30.
Juice: alright.

I walked over to my car and left to get ready to go out drinking. I got back to the garage and Juice was all over this girl. I parked the car and my sister walked over to me.

Jen: so that's Juicy Boys girl?
Me: I guess so.

I got out of the car and went to walk inside but the guys pulled up. I walked over to Chibs and kissed him.

Chibs: where are you going all dolled up las?
Me: out for a couple drinks.
Chibs: be careful.
Me: ain't I always?
Chibs: not really.
Me: if I get too out of hand Jen will call you.
Chibs: alright.

We kissed one more time tell Jen pulled up apart. We all piled into a car and left. I don't remember much of that night just that I woke up on the Clubhouse pool table and had a bloody nose, my head fucking hurt, and my hand hurt. I sat up and my sister ran over to my.

Jen: guys she's awake.
Me: what the hell happened?
Jen: Kora hit you with a fucking chair last night after you kicked her ass.
Me: why did I kick her ass?
Jen: she told you that she had a thing for Chibs and could get down his pants and that she was just using Juice to get to Chibs.

Chibs came in smiling. He walked over to me and kissed me.

Chibs: thought I told you to be careful las?
Me: you did but do I ever listen?
Chibs: no. Let's go get your nose cleaned up.
Me: alright.

He picked me up off the table and we went to his dorm. He sat me down on his bed and went to the bathroom. He came back with a washcloth and a T-shirt. He cleaned my nose up and I changed my shirt.

Chibs: ready?
Me: as I'll every be.

I brushed my hair and fixed my make up. No bad damage but I had a black eye and I know that won't be gone in a week. We went throw the typical day at TM but Juice never showed up and that had me worried. I went home and just went to bed. I was tired and my face was sore. I