TMNT Swag Out!!!

By animefamily2017

Series two TMNT Swag Out!!!! It almost been a 2 months since the turltles escape from the Russian mafia but... More

Remember Me
A Unexpected Turn!!!
A New Type Of Training
A Missing Part
THE LIFE OR DEATH TEST
The Time Is Now
A Marriage Tied By Fate!!! The Comeback Of Memories!!
Meet The Ali Family
The Rebirth Of Hearts
The price for strength
Call My Heart
Let the Curtain Open!!! It time to act
Meet And Greet
30 hours until battle
12 hours until battle!!
let the battle begin!!!
Save the family!!! Save youself!!! Save everyone!!!
A Fough Is A Friend!!! And Leo True Ambition!!!
The great escape!!
A/N
The Brother All United!! And The Mate
The Resolution!!! the battle finally over!!! and Daniel the demon child!!!
Mate ache!! the mates are chosen!!
The Wedding Bell Blues!!! the baby is born!!!
Babyfever!!!!
It A Mate Thing!!!
A/N
A/N
it almost over part 1
the long waited finally

The Heat Is On!!! Matting season is here!!!

131 3 0
By animefamily2017

⚠WARNING⚠ HARDCORE YAOI(BOY X BOY) AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK THIS WILL BE THE ONLY HARDCORE YAOI CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WISHTO READ PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE 

RATED 18+

Episode 24

Aaron P. O. V

I couldn't sleep that night I kept turning and tossing everytime I close my eyes I saw him... His strength... His energy... The cravings were almost impossible to control. I sat up feeling like my whole body was on fire as I wrap my tail around my waist. "Mikey" I whisper to myself. I stripped down naked and hop in the shower, I got out and oil down with Miko scented lotion and slip on the lingerie Leela gave me I felt a bit exposed so I slip on my green and white jacket and begin walking towards Mikey room in my thigh high kitty tights. I open his door room to see him sleeping peacefully in his bed his shirt off and the cover half off him. I walk over to and trace my hand up his back his energy tingling in my fingertips. "I have to mark him first" I unzip my jacket and crawl onto the bed and remove the cover off his body. I push his head over revealing his neck. I smelled up and down his neck looking for the more sensitive part of it. Then I began to trace my tongue over his neck and I heard him wimper a bit. Mikey turn over and smiled in his sleep. "Miko...... Your so cute" Mikey whisper in his sleep. I got a bit jealous and decided to ignore it. I reach down to his crotch area and grab his member outside his clothes and his eyes jump open and he look at me surprise. "Ahhhhhh!!! Aaron!!! What the hell are you doing here!!" He ask freaking out. I blush and took off my jacket completely. And sat in front of him. "It time..... My body feel like it on firer" I said touching my stomach and chest area blushing. "Oh man uhhhhh.... it time already huh?.......why are you wearing that" he ask me blushing of embarrassment. "It suppose to make me cute and attractive do you like it?" I ask rubbing up my sides. Mikey blush a bit and cough. "…it looks nice on you" he said not looking at me. I crawl up to a nervous Mikey and lean in so our lips connected and it form a little kiss. I bit the bottom of his lip to force entry into his mouth. He relax more into the kiss and then my tongue connected to his and I fought him for dominance but of course. I lost we disconnected for air. And Mikey blushes furiously. "That was weird" he said looking at me. He took a deep breath and laid me on the bed as he hover over me. My body was growing more excited with every move and looking at him like this brought my manhood to life it twitch in my silky panties. Mikey look nervous and confuse but his hands started to roam on there own. He felt my stomach then his hand stop at my underwear. I blush furiously trying not to cry from embarrassment. "Are you ok Aaron your shaking" he ask me looking into my eyes. "I'm just... It just... Do I look weird in this... You  won't stop staring... I'll change if you want me to" I said crying. He wipe my eyes and smiled softly. And started singing slow motion from trey songz. I almost died of embarrassment I didn't understand why he started singing, but I felt my body shake from lust as his sweet but attractive voice melt into my ears. He took a remorte control and turn on the regular song. And started attack my neck, he bit and suck all over and my breathing increase and a slight moan escape my lips. He chuckle and he trace his tongue down my slim stomach ass I moan slightly shaking. He look at me and kiss my forehead and pull my underwear down and smile as he threw them down on the floor. I cover myself embarrassed since I was never use to people seeing me baked. "It ok Aaron you don't have to be shy it only one night" he said blushing and kissing my inner thigh. "Mikey you don't have to do that!?!? I won't make you do anything you think is to much" I said embarrassed as he kiss my hands that was hiding my average size member. "Don't be silly, my job as your mate it to make sure you feel good, and every guy likes being suck off right?" He said nervous a bit but then he calmed down and move my hand and stroke my hard member. "Ah~ Mikey wait don't so the that~?!?!" I shouted blushing. He then took it into his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down slowy at first. My body started to heat up more and more as moans escape my mouth and filled the room I buried my hands into the sheets as he increased in speed and then he stop catching a breath. "I hope I wasn't to bad" he said wiping his mouth. "My turn" I said completely overwhelmed by his energy. "No that ok!?!?" He said blushing. I slip his big member out of his pants and started to massage it fast and he started to pant. I smiled at his reaction and started to kiss it at over. "Don't do that!?!" He screamed blushing of embarrassment. I put it in my small mouth and started to move up and down doing circle motion with my tongue. Mikey panted and moan loudly. "There no way.... This is your first time mating... How did you get so good" he ask blushing looking at me. I took it out my mouth and started to massage it again. "Leela taught me" I said putting it back in my mouth. "I don't even wanna know" he said panting. He moan loudly and I felt something explode in my mouth. I open my mouth and saw his seed fell out of my mouth I started to whimper because I didn't expect him to actually cum in my mouth. "Oh no!! I'm so sorry Aaron" he said nervous and embarrassed. "It taste weird" I said whimpering. "I know I'm sorry!!" He said whipping my face. He laid me down and position himself between my legs. He held my legs open and I got really nervous. "I'm gonna enter now hold onto me until your comfortable. I was really scared I knew it was gonna hurt, tears fell the corner of my eyes as he slowly push in. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! It hurts!!!!" I screamed in pain. He lean in and kiss me ass he continue to push in. He tense up as I tried to relax. "I'm all the way in" he said disconnected the kiss. He lean down into my shoulder and push my lower half up and wrap his arms around my legs. "I'm going to start moving" he said sweetly in my ear. I nodded my head and wrap my arm around his neck. The first few strokes hurt but then the pain into pleasure and I started to moan as he hit my spot over and over again. He increase in speed panting into my ear mumbling words of pleasure to his self. I felt my fangs come out and my eyes change and my nails grew longer as I dig into his back moaning. I then bit into his neck hard to mark him. He screamed out in pain but didn't slow his pace. I felt my body cool down I was going out of heat and I was at my breaking point. "I'm cumming" I said moaning. "I am too" he said panting. I explode first all over us and then he came a few minutes later filling me up and pulling out tired. "That was the weirdest pleasure I ever felt" Mikey said sitting back sweating and taking breaths. I felt my eyes drop and I fell asleep peacefully feeling something new inside me.... A small heart beat.

Nick P. O. V

I didn't understand Rose point of making me wait in the room she shared with Raph for him to get home. And I didn't understand why she tied my leash to the bed head board or why she gave me one his shirt to wear with nothing under it and why she made me sit on the floor with my knees tuck under my thighs like a dog waiting for his master. "Is this what she mean when she said he like kinky stuff" I said blushing. I fold my arms and thought about what to do when he comes back but then I heard something outside the door. "A sleepover in her room" I heard Raph say. "Yeah mom wants to catch up after so long that we're having a sleepover in her room and don't worry Caesar will be with me the whole time so you get some sleep while I'm gone ok" Rose said cheerfully. "Sure babe, have fun" he said smiling. He was unlocking the door talking to his self. "I wonder if adjatay ok" he said and I felt my rage of jealousy grow but I also felt heat growing into me as my member became instantly hard. When I heard his voice and sense his strength it felt like I was on fire. He open the door and stop looking at me staring almost and left out again and then came back in. He walk in and examine the situation. He look at me and then the sex toys Rose left on the nightstand on purpose. I took a breath and thought about everything Leela taught me and blush of embarrassment. "Welcome home master I was waiting so patiently for you to return, I've been a good boy while you were away" I said smiling and getting on all fours. He just stared at me and walk over. There was no way this was going to work. He untied my leash in pull it surprisingly and I crawled to following him. He sat down on the side of the bed and pull me closer to the point were I was sitting on the floor between his legs. "Are you feeling we'll master I've been waiting so patiently for you" I said smiling. He look at me and then ruffle my hair and a small smile crack into his lips. "...good boy" he said smiling. I couldn't believe it work now for phase to. I stood up and he watch me confused. I unbutton the shirt and it fell to the ground I stood there naked in front of him. "I've been such a good boy master can you reward me" I said blushing rubbing my arm. He look surprise and pull the leash closer. He pull me onto the bed and laid me down smiling. He went to the toys and brought back a small vibrator in a form of a circle. "Stick your butt up in the air for me" he ask looking at me. I nodded and turned around. He lube up the vibrator and slide it inside my butthole. "Ahhh!! Master that hurt!!" I said whimpering. "I'm sorry but stay still" he slide it all the way inside and turn it on. I started to pant and moan as it vibrated inside me. He pull my leash and I got out the bed and back on the floor with a pink cord leading out of my butthole it was the other end of the vibrator,  the controller in Raph hand. He unbutton his pants and revealed his large member. "Suck" he told me and I nodded getting up on my knees and putting the large member in my mouth bobbing my head slowly. Raph pant and moan removing his shirt increasing the vibration in the vibrator still inside my but I moan ass I kept bobbing my head faster. "Good boy keep going and then I'll cum in your mouth" Raph said smiling. I felt a little shame being in this position but I also felt a bit turn on by it as he grab my hair moving me more down his member, the held my head there and feild my mouth up and I swallow just as ask. "Master can I please have my reward I'm begging you" I said pulling at his pants leg. He took off the leash and left the the collar on and help me in bed. I smash my lips against his putting myself on his lap as our tongues fought for dominance and of course I lost he disconnected the kiss and attack my neck then he kiss down my shoulder blades and bit my nipple sucking on it, I moan with pleasure and he begin to tease them. "I had a feeling you were sensitive there" he said smiling and twisting my nipple. He bend me over dog style and took the vibrator out my butthole it was soak with my juices and I moan in relief. I felt his hands spread my butt cheeks apart and blush furiously. Then I felt something wet circle around my entrance. I knew what he was doing but it was still embarrassing so I blush. He stick his tongue inside and I moan in pleasure putting my face in a pillow moaning. "You should be ready now" Raph massage his self and place his member at my entrance and push in slowly. "Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed in pain digging my fingers and toes into the sheets. He kiss my back and continue to push in. Full inside he slam into me hard. I gasp in pain as he kept going hard it soon turn into pleasure and I moan loudly in the sheets while the bes creak more and more. "Raph~ please let me see you~" I pant and moan. He nod and turn me over and put my legs on his shoulder. I wrap my arms around his neck and bit into hard. He groan in pain but only increase his thrust into me. My body cool off and I release all over my chest and he filled me up at the same time letting my legs go and getting off me. "That was strangely exciting" Raph said smiling. I look at him and nod. I put a cover over me and smiled going to sleep soon after.

Chase P. O. V

I walk down the hall with a deck of cards, and just some jogging pants on. I knock on Donnie door and he open it with an annoyed look. "What do you want Chase" he said annoyed. "I wanted to apologize and ask if we can play a friendly game of cars" I said letting myself in. He rolled his eyes and close the door behind us. "I don't accepted your apology" Donnie said annoyed. Donnie seem to have just got out the shower because he was wearing his pajama pants and no shirt or socks and his chest was still a little wet. I started at the Skinner and shorter male getting excited and smirk. "S-stop staring you perv!!" He screamed at me. I shook out of my daze and held up some cards. "Let play a game" i said smiling. "What type of game?" He said suspicious. "It call lover roulette, we pull a card and who ever higher get to ask the other to do something naughty to the other one" I said smirking at him. He blush slightly and look annoyed again. "No way!!! I'm not playing your pervy game" he said blushing. "You scares you might loose" I said smiling evily. "No!!! Fine I'll play your pervy game!! But your gonna regret it" he said with a sinister smile. He sat down on the floor at a table and I join him. "First we shuffle" I said giving him half the deck. We shuffle and place the cards on top of each other and I shuffle them. "Now we both pick a card, and who ever the highest wins the first round" I said smiling. I pull a card and then Donnie pull one. "6 of hearts" he said showing his card. "10 of hearts, I win" I said smiling. He blush and sat the card down. "What do you want" he said annoyed. "Come sit between my legs and let continue playing" I said smiling. He crawl over to me and sat between my legs leaning back into my chest, I wrap one arm around him. "Let continue" I said pulling a card and then he pulled one. "Queen of hearts" I said reveling my card. "King of hearts, I win" Donnie said raising his card up to my face. I hug him closer. "So what do you want" I ask smiling and rubbing his stomach. "I guess I won't you to give me a Hickey" he said blushing. I was surprise since I thought he hated hickies after I mark him without consent. "How come?" I said curious. "Just do it already" he said turning his head to the side exposing his neck. I lean down and lick his neck first then I kiss it sucking it more and more. He moan in pleasure. "You like how it feels" I whisper in his ear. He nodded his head with a blush on his face. "Let continue" I said pulling my next card and he followed suit. "A's of heart, I win" I said smiling. He sighed and blush. "What do you want" he asked. I slip his pants and underwear off and smiled. "That all for now, let's continue" I grab another card and so did donnie. He sighed showing me a  2 spade. "I win again" I said smiling. Donnie close and cover his eyes like he knew what was next. I open his legs and began massaging his member. He moaned and hips began rocking with my hand. He came all over my hand and the floor. I decided to end our little game and I sat him in my lap in front of me his back against my chest holding his legs from underneath his knee caps .I place my member infront if the entrance and kiss the back of his neck as I lowered him onto my member. "No!!! It hurts!!! It to big!!!" He screamed crying. I begin to lift him up and down as he slowly begin to feel pleasure. He started to jump with me, I open my legs and pull his arms back as I continue to thrust into him. "Does it still hurt" I ask rocking his hips back and forward. He blush and shook his head. "Hurry up and finish already" he said panting and blushing hard. He must be embarrassed from all this, donnie probably wasn't use to be dominated over. He probably didn't expect to give in so easily to me. Which I found was very interesting to. "Are you in heat donnie" I said turning him around in my lap to face me. He was blushing hard and tears were at the corners of his eyes. I was curious on why he was crying so I slow my paste a little. "What wrong?" I asked him. "Why you turn me around..." He said not looking at me. "I wanted to see your fave when we climax at the same time" I said moving a little faster. "I don't like this.... I'm a blushing mess but your face never change since we started" he said not looking at me. I started to think about it, I was just prepared for this day so I decided to not try and look like I was enjoying this so that my mare would still feel a little of his dignity left, but he upset because he thinks I'm not enjoying myself even though I'm the one who force him into this. I let out a long deserve breath and my face turn red and I started panting. "I'm sorry I thought if I act like I wasn't enjoying myself you would feel better about this" I said leaning him against the table and lifting his legs up from under his knee caps. He blush furious as his feet dangle from the position I put us in. "Let try this again" I slam into him again moving fast and hard. Panting trying to find his g spot. He closed his eyes moaning loudly. I try moving around hitting every spot until he actually had to bit his tongue so he wouldn't moan as loud as he wanted to when I hit a certain spot. "I found it" I said leaning down to kiss him and kept hitting that spot. The kiss muffle his loud moans so we wouldn't wake anyone. He started to squeeze me hard. "Not yet I want to end this right" I cover his tip with my finger to keep him from cummimg. "No~please let me cum it hurts" he moaned. I slammed into him a couple more time then released his tip and we came at the same time. I pick him up bridal style and laid him down next to me in the. "Good night Donnie" I said tucking him under the covers with me.

Skylar P. O. V

I waited in my throne for my adorable slave my entire body in heat. Leela told me Leo loved to roleplay so she gave me a Pharaoh cosplay outfit and told me to leave the rest to her. I waited curious about how his costume would look on him but I didn't ask about it wanting it to be a surprise. I heard the door open from the back. "Leela are you here?" I heard Leo ask. I heard his foot steps move a little closer. "What this... A note" I heard him pick up the note and read it. "Get dress your Majesty wait in the back for you my adorable slave" I heard him read and heard Leo crack a smirk. "Leela are you back there" I heard him take off his jacket and got even more excited. I heard him undress wishing I could watch, I heard him take off his shirt, and drop his pants and draws. I heard the clicking of the chains from the restraints click around his wrist and the clicking of his medal collar which was also connected to his wrist chains those chains we're connected to a long chain which lead to the room I was in which I held on to. I heard Leo look at the instructions again and I heard him get on all fours. He took a long breath. "Your Majesty permission to enter" I hears him say cutely. I yank on the chain and felt him crawling on the floor. He enter the dark room where I sat at my throne. He looked at me with an look of surprise on his face. "Skylar why are you here" he ask surprise. I got up and bent down looking at Leo touching his cheek. "It's your majesty for you" I said smirking. Leo still look surprise as the lights turn on and I sat in my throne smiling at him. Leo look at the calendar and back at me and sat on his knees in front of me. "What do you ask of me your Majesty~" he ask all turn on. I rub on my crotch smiling as he move closer to the throne and lift my bottom part of my outfit and took my member into his mouth. I started to pant and moan as he took the whole thing in his mouth moving fast. "Your so good at this my adorable slave~" I said looking at him. He got off his legs sticking his butt out as he suck me off. I came in his mouth and he swallow it all. And got up and sat on my lap smashing his lips on to mine. We had a fierce and lustful tongue match and I laud him down on my bed on top of him. He grinned up against me moaning while we kiss. "Are you this turn on by role play~" I said teasing his neck with kisses and bites. He moaned out and his toes curled up in the air. I pull his costume down and lock his restraints to the bedpost. It hold up his arms above his head as I look down at his lustful navy blue eyes. I bent down and started sucking him off as he moaned loudly moving his hips up and down to get his member deeper into my mouth. I smack his thigh when he moved to much. And he moan my name everytime apologizing. I remove my mouth and turn his body around and stick his but in the air. "Be gentle with me~" he moaned looking at me. I nodded and enter him slowly.  He moaned loudly and I started moving fast into him and he moaned loudly with every stroke. "Why does it feel so g-goood~" leo said drooling smiling with a large blush on his face. "Your moans are so cute~ keep them coming I'm going to cum inside you nicely" I said moving faster and harder and he moaned louder and came all over the bed. "Bad boy we're suppose to cum together" I said massaging his member while I thrust into him. "Ahhhh~ I'm already hard again~ I wanna cum again keep going~" he said looking at me. We started moaning louder together as we finally came together and I pull out. "Ahhhhh~ it inside me... I'm going to have your baby~" Leo said still red and panting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 242 30
It almost been a year since shredder disappear the turtles nineteen now are relax and planning on hanging up their mask, but then, while out on there...
34.2K 490 72
This story tells a tale of the turtles, except now they have little sisters cheering them on, however Splinter did not know where did the girls come...
6.7K 118 20
!! Rated 5/5 and HIGHER! --|Description: Y/N L/N, a young robotics engineer, transferred to New York City to pursue the mysterious disappearance of t...