Give Me A Chance ||COMPLETED||

By purplemegx

Nikki had always been dreaming of getting married and having children of her own someday. Now that she found... More

• DRAFT TEASERS •
Cast & their Real Names
Prologue
PLEASE READ!
Ch1 • Double Trouble
Ch2 • Dream Wedding
Ch3 • Chasing Cars
Ch4 • Four Seasons
Ch6 • Konichiwa Japan
Ch7 • Friend indeed
Ch8 • Diva of the Year
Ch9 • Best Gift Ever
Ch10 • Cats and Pink
Nikki + Seth = NETH BELLINS
Videos
Ch11 • Tagged
Ch13 • Distressed
Ch14 • Piece of Advice
Ch15 • Evanescence
Ch16 • ハッピー
Ch16.2 • Difference
Ch16.3 • Cloned
Ch17 • Bitter Be Like
Ch18 • Fearless Not Fearless
Ch19 • Turn Tables
Ch20 • The End
Epilogue
Epilogue Part 2
Epilogue Part 3
GMAC Book Covers

Ch12 • Uh oh! Trouble

901 25 25
By purplemegx

My mind is troubled. I really think I shouldn't post this, but.. Ya'll need an update so.. Be ready..

......

Okay.. Just forget what I said. 😷😂

#GMACTrouble

I am now in my fifth month and I know, I know I'm getting fat, no need to tell me.. We have gone through ultrasound again and it's confirmed that it's a girl! Our family were very much happy and excited.

WWE is in Las Vegas for the pay per view. I am going to Vegas to support, of course, my husband. He had a match against Dean for the WWE Championship.

I know Seth wanted me to just stay home because of my pregnancy, but I consult my Ob and she said that it's okay to go on the road as long as I'll be totally careful. So here I am, I'm going to surprise him!

Brie opened up to me. She said that she's making up with Roman and said she loves him still even though he had a kid. He said that in time she'll get to meet with his daughter. But you know me, I am happy for whatever makes her happy. I just warned her about the ex-wife though. If that woman gets rude to her, she could call me for back up. Lol!

"Hey there pretty preggy!" Renee said when she approached me.

I gone straight to the arena and luckily Renee just arrived here in the parking. We could come together to the ladies locker room before I go to Seth.

"Hey Renee.. How are you and Dean?" I asked while we're walking.

"Oh you know," she shrugged her shoulders, "we're good friends.."

I chuckled at what she said. "Sure. Friends."

They've been going out for months now and they're just friends? Oh Renee is still in denial stage.

"It's the truth.. Dean hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend so, we're friends.."

"Are you kidding me? He haven't asked you yet?"

"Unfortunately, yeah.."

I don't know if I'm right but I saw sadness in her eyes at the moment. However she shrugged it off quickly when we came in the women's locker room.

"Nikki!" The girls beamed when they saw me.

I hugged them one at a time as they're greeting me. I am overwhelmed. These girls love me so much.

"My gosh! Your tummy's big!"

"You're pretty blooming Nikki,"

"Hot momma!"

"Nicole! Good to see you!" Nattie said and hugged me. "Baby's growing bigger," As she caressed my stomach.

"Yeah, and don't forget ya'll be godmothers," I giggled and they nodded for sure.

Nattie and I had a chit chat while they're having their make up on. But then I noticed someone's missing.

"Where's Brie?" I asked.

"Oh you know, girlfriend duties.."

"My gosh! She's like obsessed," I commented and we just laughed.

When Brie and Roman got back together recently, they're always together! I actually think that they're obsessed! I don't know what really happened with the Bryan and Randy issue, but I am happy now that she resolved her feelings. I hope they've found the one in each other.

"Have you heard about the brand extension draft?" Nattie asked.

The draft means that there'll have entirely different people on Monday night Raw and Smackdown live.

"There's going to have a draft?" I asked surprised.

It's been years that there's no draft in WWE. Now everyone will be stuck to their brand and no more going to raw or smackdown. They're just doing one of them.

"Yeah.. But still I'm freaking out about it."

It only means, they can't see and be with their friends much.

"Sad to think that you girls would have to separate.."

The women's division right now is outnumbered, so NXT women will be promoted to the main roster when the draft is to be done.

The draft is okay because other WWE Superstars will have their time to shine and the top superstars will also have their rest days longer. I'm okay with that because it just means Seth will come home to me often.

"Nicole, you're here! You didn't tell me you're coming. I should've told Seth." Brie just arrived and put her bag down.

"Exactly Brie, I didn't tell you because you're telling Seth.. I'm going to surprise him.. Did he arrived already?"

"I don't know.. I rode with Roman," she shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Of course, you did."

The girls had a tag team match. Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Tamina vs Paige, Nattie, Brie and Alicia.

..

"Hi love. Where are you?" I called Seth. I am here like twenty minutes, but he isn't here yet.

"I just arrived at the arena.. Why?"

"You're nearly late.. What did you do?"

"I worked out a bit.. Gotta go in. I'll call you later," he said and immediately dropped the call.

My forehead creased. Maybe he's just in a hurry, so I shrugged it off for now. I sent him a good luck message.

*time skip*

Seth won back his title. I'm crazy cheering for him in the tv room. I just stayed there because my feet felt tired. My tummy is heavy so I just decided to surprise him after his match. Summer Rae is also here. We're not friends but we're civil. Well, for me.. She congratulated me earlier and I just smiled and thanked her.

Me, Brie, Paige, Nattie and Foxy are currently here in the catering. They just let me sit and got me food.

"How's it going Paige?" Nattie asked.

Paige wrinkled her nose. "Kevin proposed, and I said yes.."

I didn't noticed at first her boyfriend's name is Kevin. Same name with Seth's yorkie. Anyways...

"You're engaged?!" I exclaimed.

What? She's engaged already? I'm so outdated!

"Congratulations!"

The girls congratulated her with what she said. But seems like Paige doesn't really look happy.

"Why is your face like that?" I asked. She's just sitting beside me and she's pouting. "Seems like you're not happy about being engaged,"

"Actually, I need an advice.." Paige added.

"What is it?"

"I only said yes because I don't want to lose him. But, I don't wanna get married..well, 'yet', I don't know how to tell him that.."

"Oh my gosh,"

"So sad," the girls gasped.

"Why?"

"I'm not yet ready.. But I don't wanna lose him, so it's hard.."

"But you have to be honest.."

"Tell him you're not yet ready,"

I'm just listening to them talk. It's sad that Paige don't wanna get married yet. But it's fine. She's still young. She's just twenty three. There's so many things might happen in the future. It's not yet the end of the line for her.

"Nikki, there's Seth!" Foxy said and I turned to see him.

The girls screamed Seth's name so he turned to look at us. When he saw me, he creased his forehead but quickly wipe it off.

"Hey," he greet the girls. "Niks, you're here.." He said as he leaned in for a peck and caressed my tummy.

"Surprise?"

Paige shifted to another seat and let my husband sit beside me.

"Are you not happy to see me?"

"Of course! Of course I'm happy.. I'm just thinking about your situation. You're pregnant and yet you still left miles away from home. I'm just worried."

"It's fine.. Doc says it's alright to go on a trip. As long as I'm safe."

"Who's with you?" I shook my head. "You left by yourself?!"

The girls have a conversation by theirselves but when Seth raised his voice, they turned to look at us. I giggled. My husband is really worried for me. I appreciate that. I held his face with both hands.

"I'm fine. I'm safe.. I feel better. No need to overreact!" I said chuckling. He's so cute.

"Seth dude! I've been looking for you," the girls gasped and I looked up to see Finn Balor.

"Hey Finn!" The girls greeted.

"Hi girls,"

"Hey, what's up man?" Seth asked.

The girls on my other side are murmuring about him. I heard the words handsome, hottie, cool. And I won't argue with that. But of course Seth is my number one handsome, hottie and cool guy.

"Oh, by the way, this is Nicole, my wife.."

Finn extended his hand, "Hi Nicole,"

I smiled and reached for a handshake. "Hi,"

"Finally! I've been wanting to meet you Nikki Bella.."

"Really?"

"Of course! I'd only see you on screen and you're beautiful.. But much more beautiful up close in person,"

I say thanks to him but his hands still holding mine. I suddenly felt uncomfortable because he's looking at me intently. Seth cleared his throat and removed Finn's hand.

"Enough of that.. Man, look! She's pregnant!" He said and pointed at my bulge stomach. "And I'm the one who made it!"

The girls laughed as well as Finn.

"Your husband's threatened," Brie whispered.

I smirked. Well, who would have said that he made this? It's appropriate if he said that he's the father. Oh, Seth.

Finn raised his hands in surrender as he laughed. "Fvck dude! You married a Bella! What do you expect to be my reaction?!"

"There's two of them and Brie's not married yet. You still have a chance." Seth said.

Seems like he's selling my sister to Finn. Brie just rolled her eyes and shook her head while the girls chuckled.

"Dude! You want Roman to spear me?!"

"That's your problem, not mine.."

These two. Seth told me they've been friends since Finn debuted at NXT, and now he's with him on the main roster. These past weeks, they've been hanging out together.

Finn invited Seth to his pad tonight and asked me if he could come. I wanted to go as well as the girls, but they said it's all boys hang out. Before Finn left, I learned that they're just on the same hotel, so I agreed.

"How about you stay with me tonight Nicole?" Brie asked.

"Yeah, you should stay with her. At least someone's looking over you.." Seth said.

"Uh, if Joe is with you, I won't go.."

"Well, I could ask him to stay at Dean's.."

It took me a while, but then I just nodded. I told them it's okay if I'll be alone at Seth's hotel room, but Seth didn't want me to be alone. I just agreed even if I don't want to.

The girls said that they'll go back to the locker room to pack their things. Brie remained here with us.

"I texted Roman and he said if how about we hang together with Dean?"

"No. I don't want to."

Brie raised her brow when Seth spoke.

"You could hang with the girls, but not with Ambrose." He added.

"What's the problem with Dean?" Brie asked.

"I just don't want the idea of him being close to Nicole."

"Why?" I asked.

"He's an asshole,"

Brie rolled her eyes and left. She said to just call her if I'll go with her.

"Okay, if you don't want me to hang out with Dean then let me stay in your hotel room. I'll just wait for you there. You're not sleeping over in Finn's room were you?"

I am stubborn but I compromised. Seth then agreed. I called Brie that I'll stay at Seth's.

"If you're sleepy, sleep. Don't wait for me up until night. I promised I'll be back before morning came.."

"Okay," I said then he kissed my forehead.

..

I woke up and it's nearly five in the morning. Seth still haven't came back. I tried to call him, but his phone is off. I didn't know Finn's number, so I decided to call Brie. Roman could have his number. Brie picked up and Roman said he doesn't have Finn's number, but Dean has. I think twice because it's Dean I'm calling. Seth will not be okay about that. But I'm worried about him. I hope he'll understand.

"Hi Dean.. I'm sorry I bothered your sleep, but.."

"What?" His voice was hoarse.

"Can you send me Finn's number? I just had to call him about Seth. He hasn't came back yet and I'm worried." I explained. I feel bad that I woke him up though.

"I don't have his number,"

"But Joe said you have?"

"I didn't saved it,"

"Oh.... okay..."

Now where did Seth be?

"How about you just go to his hotel room? 24th floor, room 1537."

I thanked him and I grabbed my jacket and went out. I walked towards the elevator and pressed the 24th floor.when I reached the floor, I walked towards the hall finding the room number Dean told me.

The temperature here is cold. I suddenly felt chills around my body. I don't know why I feel this way. I feel that something not good will happen.. Something's not right.. My instinct's buggin' so bad.. I saw no one in the hallway. I'm just alone walking. It's so quiet and it's really creepy.

When I saw the room number, I slowly walked towards the door. It took me seconds before I decided to knock. I did it few times until the knob turned. Finally!

I saw Seth opened the door rubbing his eyes then massaging his temples. His hair was on a messy bun and he was topless.

"Nicole," he was surprised to see me.

Thank goodness he's safe! But still he didn't came back. He must have a good explanation. I just crossed my arms and stared at him.

"What time is it?" He asked.

I raised a brow. "It's five am,"

"It's already morning?" I nodded. "Oh sh*t, I'm sorry. I totally forgot and we got drunk and--"

"Babe who is it?"

My brows knitted when I heard a woman's voice. I was astounded when I see her. She stood by Seth's side and her eyes were wide, she looked surprised that she saw me.

Seth turned at her and also furrowed his eyebrows. "Lexi?"

What is the meaning of this? Is this why he didn't go back? Are they together the whole night?  Is he...is my husband cheating on me?

Tears were starting to form in my eyes. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Nicole, it's not what you think," he said trying to calm me down.

A single tear fell off my eye and I shook my head. It's not what I think? Then what am I supposed to think? Her hair was a mess, her body was covered with blanket that she's tugging on.. What am I supposed to think?!

Tears continued to flow. "I hate you," I murmured repeatedly.

"Niks," he tried to hold me but I hardly slapped him.

"I. Hate. You!!"

I ran. My stomach is already big, but I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I heard Seth is screaming my name but I didn't look back. Luckily there's the elevator and I quickly went in and pressed the ground floor. Even though my eyes were full of tears, I could see Seth running to me. But he didn't made it because the elevator closed. I was crying so hard.. Why did he do this to me?!

I gave him all my support. I get to understand that he's very busy with work. I controlled myself even though I was so pissed at him. I disregard what my friends said because I trust him. I didn't do anything but love. Is this what I get in return?!

I am holding my bulge tummy. I'm feeling a slight pain in my stomach.

"Hold on baby... Please. Hold on..." I muttered bawling out.

The elevator opened and I immediately went out. I didn't get to notice the people here anymore. I just ran until I'm outside the hotel.

My stomach is hurting but I can't control my feet. All I want is to be away from here. I don't want to see his face! I don't want to talk to him! My heart is aching, my body is tired.

"Nicole!"

I stopped when I heard him. I turned my back and even though my eyes were cloudy, I saw him. I saw Dean.

Then I was strucked by something. I was down feeling the painful sting on my stomach. So painful I couldn't clearly hear anything. Dean is running towards me and I saw Seth behind stunned.

And that's the last thing I saw before everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 107 20
Read to find out
77.2K 2.8K 57
Nikki Bella's obsession to be perfect is so strong she puts her own health at risk. She deals with lots of insecurities on her own. Nikki is hurting...
99.9K 3.5K 50
"What's your name?" His deep voice makes my heart race and sends chills down my spine. I feel a sudden frisson of excitement and thrill. "Whatever...
11.7K 419 30
WWE Superstars The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie Bella) addicted two other WWE Superstars Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns. Will their love will go? Like the...