That One Day

By Animelover1800

It all started on one day at the beach in spring....... When the one-sided love...... Was no longer one-s... More

When Sparks Fly
Your Heartbeats
AIKATSU STARS SEASON 2!!! AND....SUBAYUME IN DANGER!?!?
When Your Feelings Bloom
When Your Feelings Show
When You Realise
Update!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 1: A Dreamy Surprise!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 2: The Festival!? And Spying!?
Valentine's Day Dream Part 3: The Festival! And Who??
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.3
Secret Base
No Brand Girls
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.6
Bokura no live Kimi to no Life
Hikaru Nara
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.9
Valentine's Day Dream Part 4: Winner! Special Chocolate!
The Childhood Best Friend
Following Your Heart
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 1: What will be good!
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 2: What should of been good..........
Mkay soz....
The Way I Feel
When I See Him Again
Important Update!
Keeping It A Secret/Seeing Their Final Live
The S4 Selections! The Beginning Of The End Part 1
Tagged!
The S4 Selections: Finale; The Beginning Of The End Part 2
The Beginning Of The End: The End Finale
Dear Mahiru.......
Dear Ako......
Dear Laura......
Dear Koharu......
Dear Subaru.......
My Letter To You
That One Ye.................
There's A Sequel
It's been a whole year....

That One Day

4.8K 102 35
By Animelover1800

Yume POV

"Aikatsu! Aikatsu! Aikatsu!"

What I didn't know.......

"Aikatsu! Aikatsu!"

Was that this was the day......

"Aikatsu!"

My life was gonna change......

"Aikatsu! Aikatsu-"
"Yume!"

I stop running to turn around to see my friends, Laura, Mahiru, and Ako, running towards me. Laura is waving at me and yelling my name.

"What is it?"
"Well since we've all been working really hard on our Aikatsu for the S4 Selection, and it is our day off we were-"
"We were wondering if we could all go to the beach!"
"Ako! I was talking!" Laura scolds Ako for interrupting her.

"Well I wanted you to tell her faster!" "Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to interrupt me!"
"Enough you too. I'm pretty sure Yume gets what we're saying right?" Mahiru says, Laura and Ako turn to face me.

"Huh?" I tilt my head in confusion. Ako and Laura face palm while Mahiru just sighs in disappointment.

"What we're saying is today is the weekend, and we really want to go too the beach." Mahiru explains to me.

"But it's not summer yet."
"Yeah, but we haven't been to a beach since Aikatsu Island. And that was last year."
"Back when Koharu-Chan was here....."

I hang my head in sadness. Even though Koharu-Chan left for Italy a few months ago, I still miss her. Like as if something's missing. I wish I could see her.

"Yume......" Laura says while reaching out for my hand.
"Well Koharu would want you to be happy, and going to the beach will do exactly that."
"So what do you say Yume!"

"Well...I don't know...I mean with the S4 Selections coming up I kinda wanna work on my Aikatsu more...." "But Yume! All you've been doing is working on your Aikatsu nonstop. I think you should take a break." Laura says to me. I mean she is right but still.....

I think about it for a while, I mean it's just one day. But still, well it is just one day. I mean it's not like this day will change my future or something.

"Okay then!" I flash them a bright smile. "Yay!" They all say.

By the time we get to the beach it's already the afternoon. The beach we went to is a private one. Only Four Star Academy students are allowed. That means if we're lucky S4 might be here! I might get to see Hime-Senpai! As Laura and Mahiru start setting everything up, I yell.

"Can you believe it! We might get to see S4!"

"I highly doubt it Yume." I turn to Laura in confusion.

"Yeah Onee-Chan told me that her and the rest of S4 have a big schedule today." Mahiru tells me. I hang my head in disappointment.

"But we will see Subaru-Kun!?!?!?!" Ako ends up shouting. I sigh.

"I don't know." Laura repiles. Ako hangs her head in disappointment with me.

"Well come on guys! Let's goooo!" I yell as I run into the ocean. The others following me running. The weird part is, is that when we reach the water I'm out a breath a bit. Weird.

After awhile I start getting tired so I tell the other girls that I'm going to the shore to rest. I lay down on my towel and close my eyes for a second but soon I fall asleep without even realizing it. I'm soon woken up by something that sounds like a fangirling scream.

I wake up jolting off the ground and see Ako hiding behind Mahiru. I run up to them and ask, "What's wrong! Did somebody get hurt!?" Ako doesn't say anything and Mahiru just points behind me.

Before I turn around I hear a familiar voice shouting something that gets me very angry.

"Oi, Boiled Octopus!" I turn around very slowly hoping that I'm dreaming and that I did not just hear his voice. But to my disappointment I'm not.

"Oh great, Your here." I say in disappointment.
"And would you stop calling me that! I already told you that it's annoying!" I yell at him puffing my cheeks out., and I'm guessing that my face turned red in anger because then he says, "But right now you look like one!"

I then turn to my friends and tell/kinda yell at them, "I'm going back to shore!" I run past Subaru and the rest of M4 while going back to lie down.

I lay down on my towel trying to calm down a bit. I decided to close my eyes. My mind thinks about the firts few days I spent here. How I met Laura, Mahiru, Ako, heck, even Subaru. But soon my mind starts to think about Koharu-Chan and how I might not see her for a long time. I open my eyes when I feel someone shaking my shoulder. It's Subaru.

"Hey, are you okay..."  He says in a worried tone.
"Yeah why are you asking?"
"You're crying."
"Huh?"

I touch my cheek only to feel a teardrop falling down my cheek.
"Oh-oh i-it's nothing."

He looks away for a second like he's thinking of something. He then turns back to me and says, "Hey, my mother used to always get me ice cream when I was sad."

I look at him suspiciously.
"What are you saying?" He gives me his hand and says, "I'll buy you some ice cream if it means you'll feel better." I kinda don't want to, but he is being nice to me, plus he'll buy me ice cream.

".........Fine." I reluctantly agree. "Okay come on." I start following him but then I remember the girls. I turn around to tell them where I'm going but they already noticed, Laura is smirking at me and winking, while Mahiru is just smirking at me.

I look at them confused. I look at Ako who has a hint a jealousy and hurt in her face. I'm still confused as too why Laura is winking at me and Mahiru is smirking. I'm too busy trying to read their emotions that I don't notice Nozomu shout something at Subaru.

"Shut it!" I hear him yell back at him. He grabs my wrist and starts walking off with me. I try to glance at his face and I notice it's a bit pink. Hmmm....I wonder why? I wanna ask him what Nozomu said to him, but I think it's best if I don't.

By the time we get our ice cream-he bought himself one too-I notice that the sun's starting to go down. I start getting worried. Wondering if my things are still at the beach and if the girls already left. But knowing them, they probably took them back to my dorm.

I start getting mad at my self for wasting this day by napping and waiting to get ice cream. Although the ice cream part was worth it. Subaru must've been able to tell I was getting mad because he then asked what as wrong.

"Nothing." I tell him, not making eye contact with him. He gives me this look like he knows I'm lying. "Okay." I give in. "I'm mad at my self cuz I feel like I spent half of this day taking a nap."

"But you still have tomorrow off." "Yeah but, I'm going to be training for the S4 Selection." He then turns to me and says, "Well no wonder you're tired you're training to hard." I look up at him finally making eye contact with him.

"Just don't over do it, I....." He mumbles the last part so I didn't hear what he said. "What did you say?"
"It was nothing come on, I'll walk you back to the dorms."
"Huh? Why should I go with you?!" By now we've both finished our ice cream.

"Because it's late, it's already dark. You shouldn't be walking all by yourself this late." As much as he was right. I didn't want to go with him.

Because he'll probably tease me. But he is right, I shouldn't be walking alone at night. Against my will, I agreed to let him walk me back. "Okay then come on." I start following him back to the girls dorm room.

The walk back was very quiet. That was until he said, "Be honest do you think you'll get into S4?" I look at him then look at my feet. "To be honest....I don't know. Laura is really good at singing at dancing. While Lily~Senpai is also very good at singing, plus she made it to the finals last year so.....I don't know."

"Plus like I said during Christmas, I wanna be the first star idol. But...........I don't know if I can do that if I don't get into S4." He stays quiet for a while I quickly change the subject, "Hey you spent half of your time with me getting ice cream.....and now you're walking me home.......I'm sorry for taking up your time."

He quickly turns to face me, "No it's okay, that was my decision."
"Thanks, that makes me feel better." I then realised that we're right in front of the girls dorms.

"Thank you Subaru-Kun for walking me to the dorms." His face looks like it gets red as he turns his head around so he doesn't face me. "I-it was nothing."

I thank him again as I walk inside the building 10 minutes before curfew.

What I didn't know was that my life changed after this day.

1488 words! That's gotta be some type of new record for me! Anyway, Sorry for not updating Star High, school sucks. Plus it's kinda hard for me write the chapter. Like I know what i'm gonna write about it's just that it's hard to write it. I don't know. But anyways I hope you liked the first chapter of, "That One Day" Please, comment and vote if you enjoyed it. I just had to write a book about my OTP. Anyways thank you for reading and even though I published this on a Tuesday I'll try to update it every weekend. Anyways I know I just said this but, please comment, and vote if you enjoyed today's chapter. See you next time. Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.4K 26
As part of S4, Yume knew that she would have many more requests to participate in interviews, concerts and movies. What she did not know was that a s...
31.5K 600 18
Special Story!!! Yume and Subaru Love Story!!! Valentine's Day is coming! Subaru wants Yume to give him chocolate since he gradually loves her after...
109K 1.8K 60
After Christmas, Subaru has some special feeling towards Yume. However, he chooses his career between it and Yume. Out of his expectations, his feeli...
12.1K 396 8
COMPLETE Subaru x Yume I can't love her I can't love him She's a tomato He's a jerk She optimistic He's helpful Her smile His eyes What are my...