Surrounded by Bad Boys

By KellyWeb

I was pushed onto the side of the car roughly. I gasped at the impact. "Oh, you hate me?" He asked as we both... More

Surrounded by Bad Boys
You again...
Bring it Around town
Idiots & a Trip to the mall
Guess Who!
"Well that was Interesting..."
A/N Story Trailer
New News vs. Old News
Game On.
Unwanted vs. Wanted Moments
Truth of the 'Fox'
Cue the Meltdown
Lana's Words
Jealousy is Not a Good Color
A Night to Remember-HSM had it wrong-
We Can't Forget
Clean Slate
Commotion and Devotion
Speaking Up
I'm Jamie F*%#ing Jamison!
Disapointments and Broken Promises
Learning New Things
"It's Official Now"
Wrong Number
Day of Surprises
No More Secrets
Deal Making
Moving Clock
The Winter Ball
He's Not Here
"I think I'm on my Period"
The Day I Marked (Preview) Not an Update
Road Trip
It's Because I Care
A Quiet Day
Starting Winter Break
Don't Tell Eric
Playing With Your Head
Birthday Part 1
Birthday Part 2
It's Our Secret
New Paths
Happy?
Acceleration
Choo-Choo
Why Are You Here
Welcome Back
Caught
Open Your Eyes
Long Live the King
The Choice

The Escape

221K 6.5K 1.4K
By KellyWeb

"Hey Beautiful." He said coolly.

Some say that coincidences can never happen too many times. It's a coincidence when you and your friend are listening to the same song. It's a coincidence when you come home and you are having your favorite food for dinner. Meeting someone the day before and seeing them randomly again can be a coincidence, or it could mean one of you are stalking one another.

"Hey? What are you doing here?" I'm sure my face showed shock. I mean I just don't see this type of guy being in an ice cream parlor.

"Well, my little sister insisted I bring her here." I looked around to see if I saw a girl standing nearby. "She's in the bathroom." I nodded understandingly.

 How am I supposed to tell which twin this is? I slowly ran over his features and closely looked at his face. I noticed a tiny little brown beauty mark on his neck. He wore a purple t-shirt, and some dark jeans. Well he did call me beautiful...That's what Stephen called me when I was leaving, I thought. I smiled triumphantly, glad that I figured everything out. "So where's the other you?" I laughed.

"He's at the garage..." He trailed off. "Do you know who I am?" He asked amused.

"Yes! You are...Stephen." I almost said in a question but kept my confidence. I thought I got his name wrong because his face turned into a sulk and he looked at me intensely. Oh no! Maybe this was Matt. "I'm sorry-," Then all of a sudden a smile spread across his face.

            "I'm joking! Relax." He joked. I chuckled and looked around the wall that was separating me from where the guys were. Most of them already had their refreshments and were looking around. Probably for me...damn. "You looking for someone?" I shook my head and ducked.

            "More like hiding. Over there that's my brother and his friends. They are so damn frustrating I just need to hide out!" I whisper-shouted.

            "If you want to ditch them..." Stephen said suggestively. I thought about the idea. Hmm... what's the harm in going? I get away from the guys, and I have an adventure! Then again I don't know this guy like that. I turned and looked around the wall again; the guys were headed over. Without thinking, I grabbed Stephen's arm and dragged him out of the other side door. We ran into the parking lot, and I heard a chorus of yelling. I didn't look back though! I followed Stephen to a car and jumped in. "Drive! Drive!" I yelled, laughing uncontrollably. "That was perfect! I wish I could have seen the look on their faces! That was the perfect escape." I smiled.

            "Oh my-gosh! Wait! We left your sister!" I shouted. This caused Stephen to laugh really loud. "Why are you laughing!?"

            "I-I," He tried to catch his breath. "I don't have a sister. I just told you that so you wouldn't ask questions." He shrugged. I looked at him shocked. Well then...

We drove down different streets and around different corners. My phone is ringing off the hook right now, so I just turned it off. Eric is going to kill me when I get home. "So, where are we headed?" I asked. He took his eyes of the road briefly and turned to look at me.

            "The garage." He said simply. I nodded and looked out the window.

After about five minutes, we pulled in at the building I had first met the twins. He slowed down the car and did two long beeps on the horn. After he turned off the car he opened his door and got out. I took that as cue for me to do the same. When I closed the door to the car I saw two guys approaching us. I stood quietly behind Stephen.

            "Hey! Where have you been?" A guy shouted-he was still walking to us.

            "I had a little run-in." Stephen mused as he glanced at me and winked. When the two finally reached us, I recognized one of them as Matt. I smiled at him and waved slightly.

            "Hey Matt." I said. He nodded in my direction and smiled slightly.

            "Stephen, what is she doing here?" Matt asked, trying to sound as polite as he could.

            "I said I had a run-in. I ran into her in town and she had to get away from some friends." Stephen chuckled. "You'll never guess who her friends were," He stuffed his hands in his pockets and swung back and forth excitedly. Matt shrugged and ran his hand over his face. Stephen took that as his sign of defeat, or realized he wasn't going to guess. "Trevor and his boys..." Stephen smirked. Matt furrowed his eyebrows and turned to stare at me. I felt very uncomfortable so I shifted my step. "But there was another one of them. A new guy I haven't seen before."

            "That would be my brother, Eric." I dragged.

            "You're Eric's sister?" Matt questioned. I nodded slowly and released a breath. I almost forgot about the other guy standing with us. I caught eye contact with him, but I only received a very cold scold in my direction. I was taken back to say the least. "Why did you run from them?"

            "Because they're annoying, and I don't want to be in their presence." I shrugged. I felt an arm go around my shoulder and felt myself being pulled into a body. I looked up and saw a smiling Stephen.

            "See? She's cool!" He shouted happily.

            "I don't know if it's a good idea to have her here right now. D is upstairs right now...and you know how he feels about...them." Matt trailed off. I nodded understandingly, except I don't understand. I quietly pulled out my phone and turned it on. I cursed under my breath at the number of text and missed calls I had. Just then an unknown number that I didn't recognize was calling me. I pressed the screen allowing me to answer. I smiled at the guys in front of me and signal toward my phone. I slowly walked away from them but not too far.

            "Hello?" I breathed into the phone. Within seconds a voice was yelling into the phone.

            "JAMIE! Where the hell are you!? Why would you just run off? And who was that guy you ran off with?" The voice screamed. It took me a second, but I knew exactly who this was.

            "How did you get my number Trevor?" I raised my eyebrows.

            "That's not the point! Where are you? We have been looking for you! Tell us where to go."

            "No." I said sharply. I am tired of being pushed around by my brother and his friends. It's only been two days!

            "No?" He repeated, as if he didn't hear me right.

            "You heard what I said. No. You and the guys need to leave me alone. Especially you. I want nothing to do with you. Leave. Me. Alone!" I shouted and clicked the end button. I sighed and ran a hand over my hair, trying to calm myself.

            "Everything ok?" A voice called out behind me. I plastered on a smile and turned around.

            "Yeah! Everything's fine!" I voice sounded a little wavy, but I don't think they caught it. Trevor just makes me so mad. Who does he think he is? Who said he could talk to me like that? There was an awkward silence, until I thought about something... "Um, Stephen?"

            "Yea?" He smiled.

            "How do you know Trevor, Danny, and them?" Everyone fell quiet.

            "It's...a long story. A story for another day." He grinned.

            "I should get back. I have some things to settle for tonight. Do you mind...," I gesture towards the car.

            "Of course! Come on." He waved me over. I silently walked over and reached for the door. Suddenly a hand flew in front of me.

            "Um- I wouldn't tell them where you were, if I were you. Don't mention our names." Matt whispered. I nodded confusedly but didn't ask any questions. He gave me a tight smile and opened the door. I slid in and let it close. After the engine started, Stephen pulled off.

            "Who's D?" I thought randomly. Stephen spared me a side glanced and then returned back to the sight of the road.

            "He's a friend of ours." I nodded and looked back out the window. After about ten minutes, we reached my street.

            "You should probably drop me off here. I can walk the rest of the way." Stephen nodded and unlocked the door. "Thanks for today Steph." I laughed as I watched him cringe at his nickname.

            "Have a goodnight Jamie." He smiled and pulled off. I watched the car disappear down the street and began my slow stroll to my house.

After I purposely took my slow time, I was only a few houses away. Today was an awkward encounter at the garage. Why were they acting so strange? How did they know the guys? Who was D? All these questions were running through my mind. I even started making up scenarios. Maybe, the guys were sworn enemies! Maybe D was like a secret undercover ninja that erupted at the sight of Trevor and them. Maybe Trevor was an evil monster that tried to kill them! That would make so much sense! Then again...I always did have a wide imagination. I hadn't even realize that I was in front of my house until I reached the door. I must have been on auto pilot. I quietly opened the door, and closed it behind me. I tiptoed passed the living room. I'm not sure where the guys were-I don't hear much noise. I made it to the stairs and slowly walked up. I cursed at the creaking stairs giving off my existence.

            "Jamie?" A voice called out. Shit. I glanced at my phone and saw it was 4:57 p.m. Damn time flew! I heard footsteps coming towards where I was. I took this as my cue to run. I ran up the two flights of stairs and down the hall. I heard a shuffle of multiple feet. Their stomps sounded like a bunch of bulls. I made it to my bed room door and stepped behind my door trying to shut it before they came. Key word tried. Before I could completely shut it a foot pushed through. I put all my force into closing it, but when you have like five guys on the other side, you can't expect me to have a good turnout. I grunted as the door pushed open and I toppled to the floor. I crawled over to my bed and groaned as I hoisted myself onto the messy bed, and under the covers. "Jamie! Get from under there right now!" Eric yelled. I tightened myself into a ball, making sure no one could rip it off. "Jamie!" I groaned in response. "You have some explaining to do now get up!" Eric yelled. "Unless...you want me to tickle you out of the covers..." My eyes widen, and I slowly and hesitantly unwrapped myself from the blanket. When I had finally got from under the covers I sat up and looked anywhere but at them. "Where did you go?"

            "I was with a friend or two..." I wasn't lying, I did consider Stephen a friend.

            "That guy you ran off with? How is he a friend of yours if you just met?"

            "That wasn't the first time I met him!" I argued.

            "What's his name?" A new voice asked. "Don't mention our names." I recalled what Matt told me. I stayed quiet instead of answering.

            "Can you guys just leave me alone right now? I don't feel well." I sighed.

            "Are you ok? Did he do something to you?" Eric asked viciously.

            "No! He just drove me around for a while." I assured them. "Where's mom?" I asked while I climbed out of bed.

            "I don't know. But dinner is in an hour..." Eric mumbled. "Don't ever do that again Jamie." I nodded quietly and walked out the room knowing they were trailing behind.

A/N: Hey guys! Here's the latest update... i'm going to update again today. It doesn't even feel like 11 in the morning! I love reading your comments! They make my day every time. Thanks for the reads!  hope you enjoyed this chapter. I swear the story will get more exciting! I have a few things up my sleeve!

Who do you think D is? Do you think the guys have some secrets of their own? I love the twins...but i'm sorry to say Jamie will not endup falling in "love" with one of them. Sorry i have other plans >:) Thanks Guys!

Comment!

Read!

Vote! Turn UP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.3K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
440K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
27.2K 760 47
He just stood there. Looking at me. The way I had reacted had put him in a state of shock. "I... I um," Every word I had learned from pre-school to n...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...