My Seven Brothers

Від _Sam-Winchester_

COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Exc... Більше

Meet the Winchesters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
11|| Taken Bacon
12|| Backstories
13|| Cousins
14|| Witches Beware
15|| Texas Y'all
16|| Homecoming is a Big Deal
17|| Friends?
C18: Weston
C19: Perfectly Perfect
C20: Holidays!
C21: Tree Decorating
chapter 21 clear up :)
C22: I'm Wounded!
C23: Explaining Nolan
C25: You little sh-
C26: Christmas
C27: Bear Bear
28: Aunt Isabell
C29: Valentines Day
C30: My Idiot
C31: Here Comes the Bride
C32: Graduation
Epilogue
authors note
authors note + sequel info

C24: #Braniel

22.6K 551 160
Від _Sam-Winchester_

authors note:
Chris and Isabell are my favorite

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

Coffee was good? Right? Yeah. I need some coffee. I anxiously grab my backpack and run out the door. There was a good chance that Grandma and Grandpa Winchester were coming today. Not sure why. Grandma despises me. You'd think that she'd love me, me being her only granddaughter. Nope! She loves my brothers, they will be the ones to carry on the family name. But my grandpa on the other end, he's one of my favorite people. He's so funny and sassy, it's crazy.

Extended Fam Chat

Nicky: you can't run from the old folks!!!

Me: I can try. It's not like they care if I'm there or not

Noah: it'll be just a few days lol

Me: it'll feel like a few years

Daniel: why don't you spend the night at Brooklyn and Baileys house?

Me: I don't want to burden them with my problems

Luke: or they could spend the night here??

Colton: that's not fair. If we have to deal with Grandma then so do you!

Me: it's not the same thing, she actually likes you.

Colton: it's not my fault that I have irresistible good looks

Collin: Your not the only one who hates her lmao

Alex: I say that we take an unexpected trip to Europe!

Luke: we see them like once a year, chill

Me: we could have a family dinner, with all the gfs and bf? That way we won't have to talk much

Ryan: nope! Bad idea

Carter: I think that's a great idea

Luke: it's a plan

I shut my phone off and start to drive off.

"Guess what?" I ask Evan.

"What?" He hands me my coffee and I pay him.

"We're basically having a winter dinner party, your family is invited!" I squeal.

"Mm. Grandparents are coming?" He asks.

"Pftt no. Okay, yes" I sigh. He bursts into a fit of laughter.

"Well it's a family and friend thing now. I can't spend more then an hour with her" I hiss.

"I'm sure your fine" he chuckles. "Do I get a plus one?"

"Ooh someone has a girlfriend! And sure." He blushes and I laugh. "I gotta go. Talk to you soon." I kiss his cheek and hug him goodbye.

As soon as I walk in the door I'm greeted by yelling. "These keys are so messy! Where did little Isabella run to?" Grandma hissed. "Isabella these keys are so unorganized! Why don't you do something about it?  Your he woman of the house! Goodness gracious" she says. "Someone get our bags and show us to the guest room!"

Collin rolls his eyes and mimicked grandma. "What was that young man? Just for that you get to carry the bags!" Grandma yells. Collin groans and grabs the bag. I lean against the wall and laugh. "I don't see you working young lady! Get to cooking since you guys refuse to have a cook." Once she's out of earshot, I roll my eyes.

"I despise her!" I complain.

"2 more days, precious" Daniel coos. He strokes my hair and smiles at me.

"Honey I'm home!" I hear Chris call. I turn my head and wiggle out of Daniels grasp.

"Hi sunshine" Chris says, kissing my cheek. "I brought your favorite things: chocolate ice cream, Sour Patch Kids, Ruffles, and Nutella."

"Who is this handsome young man?" My grandma asks as she comes downstairs.

"Grandma this is Christopher, my boyfriend" I say. She looks at me strangely.

"How did you get someone like him? Lucky Duck" Grandma asks, emphasizing the you. I roll my eyes, Chris comes and stands next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"She's a wonderful girl. I'm the lucky one" he says. Chris looks down at me with so much love and adoration in his eyes. The moment was ruined with Grandma scoffing.

"Anyways, young man come with me. Isabella, didn't I tell you to start dinner?" Grandma says scowling. She links arms with Chris and drags him into the living room. Help me! He mouths. I laugh and shake my head.

"That old lady is crazy!" Collin says, sighing. I laugh, totally agreeing with him, and I go into the kitchen. I start to make lasagna and dance around the kitchen.

"That's not what a proper lady would do!" Colton teases in a high-pitched voice. "Grandmas already had me re-arrange my closet!"

"I told you that you should've done it before she got there!"

"Yes but I thought you were kidding! I didn't think she would actually make me do it! I'm really missing school right now" Colton says, chuckling.

"I told you so. And we're planning to do the dinner tomorrow right?" I ask as I put the lasagna in the oven. He nods his head and points to the living room. It looks like grandma was talking Chris' ear off.

"You should save him" Colton says chuckling. Chris turns to Colton and I and scowls at us.

"But it's kind of funny" I laugh.

"Your right! I could watch this all day" Colton says, leaning against the counter. Chris turns to us and mouths a help me. I laugh and decide to help him.

"Grandma, Alex needs help re-arranging his closet" I lie.

"I told the boy in color order!" She yells and walks to the stairs. "It was nice talking to you Christopher." Chris turns to me and hugs me like his life depends on it.

"God I understand why you don't like her. Did you put the ice cream in the freezer?" Chris asks.

"Mm. I think Avery did" I say. He intertwines are hands. "Oh by the way, we have a winter family and friend dinner thing tomorrow. Bring your parents and Violet."

"We'd be delighted to come, my dear" he says in a fake British accent. He kisses my nose and smiles at me. "Casual or formal?"

"Causal but nice, or grandma with have a fit." I explain while rolling my eyes.

"So what'd you get me for Christmas?" Chris asks, slinging an arm around my waist.

"Good try, I'm not gonna tell you" I tease. To be quite honest, I haven't bought his gift yet. I was waiting for the perfect thing to pop into my mind.

"Aww" he says disappointedly.

"Anyways, I want to get Violet a present, what does she want?" I ask.

"Mm. I think she's into that new Disney movie, Moana?" He says.

"I love that movie!" I chirp.

"Then I'm sure you'll do a great job" Chris says smiling. The oven beeped and I rushed into the kitchen to take the lasagna out. Luke was already doing it for me. I start to set the big dining table, with the help of Braden. I put Austin and Harvey in their self rockers and they quickly fall asleep. Braden sits in the chair next to me and I lift Brody up in the chair next to Braden. Luke brings the lasagna in and sets it in the middle.

"Dinner!" Luke calls. It was like a stampede. They all ran down the stairs and into the dining room. Chris sat next to me and pecked my lips.

"Is that how you boys come down to dinner?" Grandma asks. Grandpa scoffs and sits down, already grabbing food.

"So Isabella, how long have you and Christopher been dating?" Grandma questions.

"4 months next week" I chirp. Chris stares at me and I get lost in his eyes.

"Wow I didn't think you could have a relationship that long" Grandma says pointedly.

"Leave her alone Elizabeth?" Grandpa warns.

"I was simply just stating my opinion" Grandma defends. Chris reaches down under the table and grabs my hand, squeezing it for support.

"Anyways, what college are you going to Christopher?"

"I'm still picking. I got accepted to Clemson, A&M, and Auburn." Chris says. I cock an eyebrow. Why was I not informed? Chris turns to me with guilt in his eyes.

"I see. Football scholarships?" Grandma questions. Chris nods his head and stabs his lasagna.

"Please excuse me" I say pulling out my chair. I run out of the dining room into the backyard. I swing on the hammock and close my eyes.

"Isabell" Chris coos. I ignore him and try to control my shivers. It was very cold outside. He takes off his jacket and puts it around me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you my plans."

"I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything?" I whisper.

"I was going to tell you, I promise" he says. I turn towards him and smile.

"I'm proud of you. Don't let me change your decision" I say. He breaks into a smile and scoops me up in his arms. "I'll always be here for you." He lays down in the hammock and I lay on top of him. My head was on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. I think I fell asleep because when I woke up I wasn't in the hammock, I was in my bed. Chris was cuddled up beside me I snuggled closer to him and breathed in his scent. He smelled like citrus and the woods. I checked the time and realized it was 11 am. I slept in so late! I wiggled out of Chris' grasp and get up. Chris pulls me back in bed.

"Chris it's 11!" I shout. His eyes pop open and he runs out of bed. I laugh and get up. I needed to shop for Brooklyn, Bailey, Chris, Violet, and my brothers. I walk into my closet and find something to wear. I grab a pair of black leggings and a loose white crop top. I finished the outfit off with my black leather jacket and black ankle boots. I get dressed and do my daily routine. Chris came out of Coltons room wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans with a black leather jacket.

"You copied me!" I accuse. He rolls his eyes and slip on his black vans.

"I was dressed first!" He yells.

"We're gonna look like one of those couples" I complain.

"But lets face it, we're cute anyways" he says chuckling. I grab my purse and laugh.

"So what's the plan today?" I ask Chris.

"What ever you want, love" Chris says. I cheered and hugged him. I need to shop still.

"I want to go sh-" I start.

"No shopping!" He whines.

"But what if we just go to the Disney store for Violet" I try to persuade.

"Ugh fine!" He scowls. He opens the door for me and I enter his Lamborghini. Chivalry most certainly is not dead.

"New car?" I ask. I sniffed the new car smell and buckled my seatbelt.

"She's my baby" Chris says.

"I thought I was your baby" I whine.

"She's my second favorite. Your my favorite" he says. I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"I say we ditch the mall and go get some lunch" I offer. Chris looks at me and smiles.

"Yes! I knew you'd cave in" he cheered. He took me to Panera. He intertwines are hands and we walk in.

"Hi what can I get you?" The cashier says flirtatiously. She twirls her hair around her finger. Oh no.

"My girlfriend would like the Chicken Tortellini Alfredo with a Dr. Pepper; I'll take the same thing with and unsweetened tea" Chris says emphasizing the girlfriend. I look up at him and he smiles up at me. The cashier rolls her eyes and hands Chris the receipt. He brings us to a two person table and smiles at me.

"How'd you remember by order?" I tease.

"Well, at least once or twice a week you text me to go get you Panera. And your order is the exact same" he explains.

"Hey! Sometimes I ask for Taco Bell or Chipotle" I say.

"Sometimes I wonder if you just use me so you can get food" he jokes.

"Never!" I tease. "My love for you is real, surprisingly." He narrows his eyes at me.

"I'm not going back to your house by the way. Not until your grandma is gone" he warns.

"But what about movie and junk food night!" I whine.

"Ugh fine! But we're doing it in your room, where she can't get to us. I swear that lady asked me a million questions" he complains. "What are your grades? What's your GPA? Are you in football too? What college are you going to? Do you have any siblings? What's your sisters name?" He mimicked. I laugh and he smiles at me. I love his smile.

"Here's your food" a grumpy cashier says. Chris and I glance at each other and burst into laughter. We quickly scarfed down our lunch and head back home

"Give me my best friend!" Colton yells and drags Chris to the game room. Chris waves at me and I just giggle. I text Brooklyn and Bailey to come over, so I don't have to be with the witch that I call my grandmother.

"We're home!" Brooklyn calls. They have keys to this house too. Now that I'm thinking about it, having so many people with keys is dangerous.

"In the living room!" I yell.

"I need to go to the mall and shop for your brother" Bailey yells.

"Oh! I still have shopping to do too" Brooklyn gasped.

"Wait... Me too!" I shout, making Brooklyn and Bailey chuckle. We grab our purses and shuffle into my BMW.

"We haven't had girls day out in the longest time!" Bailey shouts.

"Does it really count as a girls day out? We're shopping for Christmas gifts?" Brooklyn giggles.

"What do you think Daniel wants?" Brooklyn questions.

"Something sentimental, he's like that" I suggest. She nods.

"So what are you getting Chris?" Bailey questions with a grin.

"Mm. Its a secret" I joke. I tell the twins and they nod their heads.

"Thats a really good idea!" Brooklyn chirps. Bailey nods her head in agreement.   

"I found the greatest thing for Carter. First off, I got him like 2 huge bags of Sour Patch Watermelons and mouse pad with a picture of us." Bailey explains. Carter is like obsessed with Sour Patch Watermelons, like me with my Sour Patch Kids. As for the mouse pad thing, Carter has been very into his PC gaming. "Oh and this collage of pictures that I made, I'm putting it in a picture frame."

"Cute!" Brooklyn and I squeal.

"So Brooky, spill the details" I say smirking. Chris is definitely rubbing off on me.

Its like Bailey is reading my mind, "your spending too much time with Chris." She giggles.

"I give in . Brooklyn tell us what you got Daniel" I spoke.

"Well, Daniel's been wanting to teach me to play the ukulele. I got him one that says friends and mates, mine says best and soul. If you put it together best friends and soul mates." She beams.

"That is the cutest thing ever!" I squeal. Bailey and me jumps around in the car and dance. We squeal and high five.

"The ship has sailed! #Braniel" Bailey yells. Brooklyn rolls her eyes. We pull into the parking lot and walked into the mall.

"I need to go to the Disney store" I yell.

"Your not five anymore" Brooklyn teases.

"I need gifts for Violet, Braden, and Brody" I say, rolling my eyes. Brooklyn and Bailey shop for their younger brother while I look for Violets gift. I see the cutest Moana doll with a a Hei Hei and Pua figurine. The doll was smiling and holding a paddle. I find a 'Finding Dory' plush and decide to get that for Brody. He loves Finding Dory. I get a Dory, Nemo, Destiny, and Bailey plush. I guess I should get Braden something else. Maybe like a football or basketball, he takes after his brother and cousins. He's all grown up. *Teardrop* I go check out and find Brooklyn and Bailey waiting for me outside.

"I need to figure out what to get Braden" I sigh. I run a hand through my hair as Brooklyn and Bailey go into deep thought. 

"Does he watch football or any sports?" Brooklyn asks.

"Yeah, he likes the Dallas Cowboys for some reason" I say.

"Well why not a football signed by one of the Cowboys players?" Bailey suggests. Thats actually a really good idea.

"Wow! Never would've thought about that, thanks Bailey" I pull her into a hug. We walk around the mall for a bit more. I managed to find a gift for Luke and Kael.

"I need to go to Babies R' Us" Brooklyn chirps.

"Me too" I reply. Bailey nods her head in agreement, they have a baby cousin, a girl. I needed gifts for Austin and Harvey.

"I found the cutest baby onesies!" Brooklyn yells.   She holds up pink onesies with different animals.  I ended  up getting them both onesies and an elephant stuffed animal. Brooklyn and Bailey got their baby cousins cute onesies and stuffed animals.

Authors Note:

Hey guys! This chapter is kinda boring :( its just a filler. So, I might end this book in 10-15 chapters. I want to make a sequel because I love these characters so much. I'm not sure if guys want to see their life in college, unless they don't last that long, and its just Isabella in her junior and senior year. Or if you want her life after high school and college.

Anyways,

Have a lovely day! <3

Sam

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Caged Від Megan

Детективи / Трилер

920K 35.7K 51
They will claim to be her salvation as they take her through hell. Left in the care of her brothers, Isabella starts to realize this as the truth be...
Isabella Від Wazzuupppp_

Підліткова література

484K 11.1K 51
Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station shipped off to America to live with the...
10.9K 209 76
Skylar falls in love. It's epic she and Xavier dean are head over heels for each other.... That is until someone else digs their claws into him. What...
Her Lovely, overprotective Brothers Від Ela

Підліткова література

1.5M 39K 60
[[COMPLETED]] [[UNEDITED]] Samantha Lydia Stones is a 15 year old girl with not just one but four overprotective brothers. Add two of her adopted bro...