The Unsung Hero《Sequel》

Von Arrancar_

It has been six years since that day. "The Unsung Hero? He wasn't just a Hero...He would have made the world... Mehr

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Book 2 Chapter 1
Book 2 Chapter 2
Book 2 Chapter 3
Book 2 Chapter 4
Book 2 Chapter 5
Book 2 Chapter 6
Book 2 Chapter 7
Book 2 Chapter 8
Book 2 Chapter 9
End

Chapter 1

3.5K 116 73
Von Arrancar_

It was a late afternoon in Konoha. A small boy with bright blue eyes currently was running away from his childish frowned upon actions. He giggled and smiled confidently at his own genius. Boruto Uzumaki was the son of a very famous Hinata Hyuga. He had two whiskers on the sides of his cheeks with a set of sapphire pools and blond hair that no one would miss.

He was a troublemaker but had a huge heart and an immense love for her mother. He would do anything to make his mother happy. However, Hinata seeing her son alone would always make her smile, for Boruto was the reason it kept her going, much like any mother would for their own child.

Boruto looked outside both ways and sighed seeing that the guards finally stopped chasing him. He turned around and saw a well hidden door within the walls. His curious childlike self couldn't pass it up. And so, he opened the door to find masses of bookshelfs filled with papers and books. His eyes lit up with the amount of books this room held. He walked slowly in amazement until the froze watching the room light up. He felt a pressure plate on the ground sink and found the torches within the dark room light up the entire archives. Konoha's archives…

He couldn't believe the height of the shelves, almost as if they were giant skyscrapers he found in picture books. Then his eyes darted into the darker part of the room, he found what looked like a pile that fell down from the shelves. He could see books and papers scattered around the floor of the dark side of the room.

He walked towards the darkness and picked up the first paper and turned it around.

“Thieves Landing?” Boruto whispered furrowing his brows.

Then the next set of words, or rather name brought a shiver down his small body. The name, the meaning behind it.

“Akuma...The Master Thief…”

“So you've found it ?” said a voice that made him drop the papers all together.

“W-Who's there ?!” shouted the startled blond looking towards the silhouette.

“The Unsung Hero...Would you like to know ?”

~

It's been six years since the end of the week long war. Konoha Kingdom reignited their terrifying reputation across all nations. Alliances were formed, trade routes grew with hefty profits. However, Minato Uzumaki was still Hokage. Minato wasn't the same after that day. He fell into a hidden depression that only his wife, Kushina, would see behind closed doors. He was a wreck and mourned every night for months for the immense regret that clouded his very life. From that day on, he lived every single day with pure sadness and self disgust. Until he learned that Hinata revealed the secret about their grandchild. Life sprung back into the Hokage as the news gave him some sort of motivation to smile for the bright future ahead. He would make sure his grandchild would never experience the feeling of loneliness.

Kushina Uzumaki, Mother of Naruto Uzumaki. Like any mother, she mourned over her only son for months, the tears were endless for the scarlet headed woman. She would cry his name out every night in hopes for him to answer back. She would go to his grave constantly and tend to the flowers, making sure they never wilted in his empty grave. His body was never found. She could still remember the outrage her husband had when he learned about the news. Toneri was simply following orders and it wasn't a matter of argument. Minato himself also reasoned with it. The letter just didn't get in time…so she  kept living the days with remorse and guilt of a bad mother. A dark cloud forever hovering over her. Until, Hinata shared the secret with her. That she would become a grandmother along with Minato. The fire within her reignited, for the first time in months, she smiled and cried with joy with the heiress, and officially named Hinata her daughter. Knowing that a part of her son resided within the heiress, she  determined herself to be the most supportive person to this young woman. And so, she would assist Hinata with any needs until she successfully delivered her child.

Sara Uzumaki, she didn't shed a tear when she received the news. She became hollow, a lifeless shell. She couldn't feel anymore. She broke ties with her friends despite their harsh protests. She resigned her position in the royal guard and would leave this kingdom. Minato enraged with her decision, ultimately went against it, however, he couldn't keep her here for she was of age to make her choices, she was a full fledge Uzumaki woman, like her mother would say. However before her departure, she caught wind of her late brothers unborn child. Her eyes opened and a revelation came to Sara. She would protect Konoha along with Hinata and her unborn child in the darkness, much like Naruto did in his final days. So she set foot with purpose outside the walls and never looked back. She would set on a road to find who her brother truly was.

Sasuke Uchiha, he lost his left arm during the war. He lost it for attacking an officer of the crown. He was placed on the ground the same day his best friend died. He didn't scream or anything for the pain in his chest overwrote everything. He was returned home and imprisoned for weeks. He missed his best friend's funeral and on top was the massive fued between two noble families. Otsutsuki and Uchiha for their respectful sons. The fued between both families grew intense to the point of the threat to leave Konoha by the Otsutsuki. However, there was a compromise between both clans, Sasuke was able to walk free and banished from the Royal Guards while Toneri would receive an apology from the clan leader of the Uchiha himself. The Hyuga clan too cut ties with the Otsutsuki clan for the dishonorable Hinata Hyuga.

So, Sasuke spent his days as a teacher in the academy of soldiers with his freedom, to hopes of one day to train his best friends child. But through the dark times a cherry blossom flower sprouted in his life. And he would ever hold onto that flower for it was what saved him from the abyss of sadness.

Hinata Hyuga, shortly after the funeral of her loved one, she was banished from the Hyuga clan angering many people. She was left out in the streets, a pregnant woman. However she found refuge in the loving arms of the Uzumaki. She mourned over Naruto's death, however, every time she touched her abdomen. She would feel a warm feeling radiate, embrace her like a pair of loving arms. Knowing that part of him will forever be with her. As if he lived on, but inside of her child. She would count the seconds each passing day till she was due for birth. She would happily sing songs, talk, and play with her belly with the passing months. She would tell the heroic tales of warriors. Hinata was able to fill part of the void in her heart. Her undying love for the other heartbeat that thumped within her. She was forever grateful to Kushina and will always consider her a mother to herself. There was a reason to keep on going.

~

Six Years Later

Hinata Hyuga, she remained banished from her noble clan. She lived on her own with Boruto in an well spaced home. Their home held parts of the Uzumaki and Hyuga clan within their walls, yet it had their own goofy touch that would feel like home. Hinata Hyuga over the years has built herself a reputation of an extraordinary fighter.

She was determined to be the next Hokage, she still held her promise to Naruto.

“Naruto-kun, you don't have to take vengeance, I swear I will change Konoha when I'm heiress of the Hyuga clan. Along with all my friends, we will change the next generation”

She reminiscence the words she said to him, she could still remember that night, the night he confessed. She couldn't become heiress of her clan anymore, she would become the first female Hokage of Konoha. For the sake of history never repeating itself. She wouldn't plant the seed of vengeance and hate.

It was an afternoon in the household, she cooked while humming a very melodic tune that would soothe her, it was a tune of her late mother when she was little. Now Hinata was twenty four years of age. She was more beautiful than before, her features turned of a women with an ever curvaceous body that would put any other women to shame. She was truly the definition of princess. Throughout the years many have come from far away lands to ask for her hand in marriage, but she would nicely decline them, her heart just wasn't ready again.

“Mom! I'm home!” shouted a booming voice that she came to love.

Hinata dried her hands in the kitchen towel washing them quickly to meet her little light of sunshine around the kitchen hallway. Boruto ran to her mother's awaiting arms with a small “oof” and embraced her mother with his tiny arms around her neck.

“Hey Boruto” she gently said smiling at her joyful son.

“He's a handful the little squirt” Kiba joked setting Borutos school bag in the couch wiping the sweat that formed in his brow.

“Thank you Kiba, I hope he wasn't to much trouble” Hinata sheepishly said, knowing fully well how her son could act.

“Non at all, I'm just glad I could help Hina” Kiba smiled back ruffling up the small blonds hair making him giggle.

“Yeah! Uncle Kiba is so cool! He took me for some ramen!” Boruto said fist pumping in the air.

“Is that so?” Hinata closed eyed smile Kiba giving off her sinister motherly look making Kiba sweatdrop.

“Yes! But I'll still eat, specially if it's your food mom” Boruto finished sensing that his mother death smile was on full display.

Hinata instantly looked down at her smiling son and kissed his soft forehead “Now go wash up, I'll set the table” Hinata poked Boruto's nose making him playfully wince.

“Hai!” the small blond exclaimed running upstairs to his room.

“You're a great mother Hina, you know that?” Kiba said totally mesmerized by their bond. It must've been hard, you raised him all on your own despite the troubles.

Hinata only nodded back smiling at her confidence and self pride. She was proud of herself and proud how happy her son is.

“Well Hina- Mom has me visiting this cat chick….So yeah-”

“You sure you don't want to eat dinner with us?” Hinata sadly said holding her hands together, some habits never change.

“Aha, I would love to but mom would-” Kiba stopped making a hand gesture of cutting his head off.

Hinata giggled at the fear his face displayed when the mention of his mother came into topic, and she couldn't argue with it either.

“Next time then” Hinata exclaimed making the Inuzuka bring his hands up with thumbs up along with his goofy grin while he stepped out the door.

“Bye!” Hinata waved at her friend while he ran to his fearful mother waving back.

“Bye Uncle Kiba!” another shout was heard from her window upstairs making Hinata shake her head. Soon enough her sunlight ran down the stairs to be met with his frowning mother.

“What did I say about running in the house?” Hinata questioned with a motherly tone and pose.

“N-No running?” Boruto stuttered out twiddling with his fingers, Hinata could see her sons mood was totally changed and felt bad, she crouched down and pinched his cheeks softly smiling at her son.

“That's right. Now let's eat!”

~

Sasuke was walking home late afternoon, he wore his cloak with an Uchiha crest proudly printed on his back. He looked up from the ground avoiding many gazes and could see his home in sight. He sighed in content as he opened the small gate in the front of their house. It had a proud Uchiha crest in the top showing off the strength and power this household had. He opened the door to be greeted by back and forth yelling making him sigh once again in annoyance.

“No mom!” shouted one voice

“Sarada! You will eat what I make!” shouted another voice that was known as Sakura, Sasuke's wife.

Sasuke stepped into the kitchen in the middle of their feud and could see the tension in between their eyes. He looked towards the source of the argument and his face blanked. He couldn't help but reason to this argument.

“I too….don't want to eat that” Sasuke casually said making the most important pair of women of his life turn on a dime, each with their own surprised face.

“W-Welcome home honey! I didn't see you there…” Sakura softly yet nervously said with a blush on her face.

"Papa!"

Sarada then ran to her dad and wrapped her hands around his waist making the Uchiha smile, he returned her embrace with his one hand and poked her daughter in the head making her blush and smile.

“Let's go out and eat” Sasuke announced breaking the trance Sakura was in. She was staring at their embrace the entire time and couldn't stop the furious beatings her heart took. It made her want to shriek in happiness.

“Alright! I'll go-wait, what about the food I made?” Sakura mood quickly changed for the worst freezing the two Uchihas at the door.

“Honey, let's go out and eat, excuse the food for today?” Sasuke smiled at his wife knowing the effects it had on her. Her eyes instantly glossed up and immediately agreed making them both sigh.

“Papa, you gotta teach me that” Sarada whispered making sure her mother was still in her lovey-dovey state.

Sasuke smirked and smiled at his daughter “It's only something I can do”

“Hmm!” Sarada quickly turned her head destroying Sasuke's self esteem. How could his daughter not smile back?

“Sasuke-sama! Message for you!” the courier quickly bowed giving the scroll forth earning himself questionable gazes from the Uchiha family.

Sasuke's eyebrow twitched in annoyance and retrieved the scroll.

“Tell him thank you” Sasuke spoke emphasizing on the last words getting his point across.

“He said it-”

“Thank you” Sasuke again finished getting his point through the messenger.

“Have a great afternoon” the man bowed again taking his leave, leaving the Uchiha family in silence and full of questions.

“What was that about?” Sakura asked placing her finger on her chin. Sasuke knew that look, oh how he hated that look.  

“Yeah papa. Everything okay?” Sarada questioned with a worried tone making the stoic Uchiha feel the warmth of his daughter's concern.

“It's all work problems, students and such” he responded back easing his daughter but making his wife ever so curious.

~

They arrived at the restaurant and sat in their comfy private booth, away from prying eyes. Sasuke hated himself for it. He ruined his reputation in short making his family, wife and child pay for it.

Sakura sensing her husband's distress, cupped his hand under the table calming him down. She honestly didn't care about the whole reputation thing. She just cared for Sasuke and her daughter and his loving family. They accepted her with open arms and truly learned what the Uchiha were behind closed doors. They were a loving family that stayed real close to each other. They made her truly feel at home. For she couldn't find her own family in Konoha. She didn't know anything about them after they left.

Soon the waitress walked in with a handful of plates lighting up the faces of the Uchiha family.

“Real food!” Sarada shouted quickly slapping a hand in her mouth. Sasuke hung his head down smirking while Sakura just gave off her sinister motherly smile.

Sasuke, taking the opportunity, opened the scroll and froze at words that were printed. His mind flashed back to that night of agony. The words said…

Sighting….

Akuma...The Master Thief…

~

Hinata stood at the door of her son's room and could see how he struggled to sleep. She quietly walked in making young Boruto smile.

“Why can't you sleep honey?” Hinata softly said sitting down next to his little story time seat.

“I dunno, maybe a story?” Boruto hopefully asked making her mother mentally shake her head. Her son was hopeless.

“Which one would you like to hear today?” Hinata asked dimming the little flame that covered his room.

“A new one!” Boruto exclaimed lifting the covers till only his head poked out.

Hinata giggled at his antics and stared into his sapphire pools. The very same pools that she fell in love with. But these blue pools held no darkness behind them. It was just the innocence of a small boy. She laid back into the chair humming while thinking of a story until it finally hit her.

“I'll tell you the tale of The Unsung Hero…”

Boruto's eyes lit up when he heard those words. He would make sure he remembered each word her mother spoke. For it unknowingly will change his life forever.

“He was a small boy, with with huge heart….”

.

Tell me how I did. Updates will be the same pace. I'll try to push out the first couple at a good pace. Anyways Thank you and Like and Comment!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.4K 194 18
In a world where a title could mean the wellbeing of your legacy. Where a title meant respect and acknowledgement. Where a title signifies that you...
65.4K 3.1K 39
"He's not that boy anymore; now he's a bloodthirsty monster. And you're not his friend either; you're his main target." An uncovered secret. A myster...
2.2K 41 14
Bringing back an unconscious Sasuke, Naruto is beaten and hurt but his spirit is never broken even though he has a hole in his chest and is somehow s...
980 26 7
What if Boruto wasn't the only protagonist of the story? This fanfiction will follow part of the story from the anime, with obvious changes. Stories...