My Husband Is Gay (On Hold)

By _HaniGemini

(Not a GAY story/ not BxBxG story/ not BxB story/ not RATED 'R' story) ~Mathew Sister Book I~ How can Christo... More

My Husband Is Gay <1>
My Husband Is Gay <2>
My Husband Is Gay <3>
My Husband Is Gay <4>
My Husband Is Gay <5>
My Husband Is Gay <6>
My Husband Is Gay <7>
My Husband Is Gay <8>
My Husband Is Gay <9.a>
My Husband Is Gay <10>
My Husband Is Gay <11>
My Husband Is Gay <12>
My Husband Is Gay <13>
My Husband Is Gay <14>
My Husband Is Gay <15>
My Husband Is Gay <16>
My Husband Is Gay <17>
My Husband Is Gay <18>
My Husband Is Gay <19>
My Husband Is Gay <20>
My Husband Is Gay <21>
My Husband Is Gay <22>
My Husband Is Gay <23>
My Husband Is Gay <24>
My Husband Is Gay <25>
My Husband Is Gay <26.a>
My Husband Is Gay <26.b>
My Husband Is Gay <27>
My Husband Is Gay <28>
My Husband Is Gay <29>
My Husband Is Gay <30>
My Husband Is Gay <31>
My Husband Is Gay <32>
My Husband Is Gay <33>
My Husband Is Gay <34>

My Husband Is Gay <9.b>

3.5K 105 38
By _HaniGemini

~My Husband Is Gay ..9:b..~

JULIA

'Do I have to move with the Kayden after the wedding?'

That's been on my mind ever since I woke up early this morning. Even though I slept late last night after having the most ridiculous dream ever, still I woke up early today.

All in all, thanks to my mom goodbye-my-daughter-speech a. k. a. the speech where I finally realize after the wedding with Chris, I have to move with him. Which up until now, I still don't know where his house is. Whether he stays with Chantelle and Nicole or he stays in one of the penthouses in his hotel or maybe he has his own house out there and stay by himself or with friends.

The conclusion of whatever I'm trying to say is, I don't know where the hell he staying and with whom he staying is.

'Maybe I can stay with mom and dad after the wedding.'

Wait a minute, what the heck am I thinking? Staying with mom and dad? Gotta be kidding me. What will mom and dad think if I do that. Is not that they know about the deal I'm having with that freaking bastard.

Or what will Nicole, the witch behind all this problematic problem, what will she think, or worse is Chantelle, the jolly Chantelle who really looks forward to his son's wedding day. The one who really excited about this wedding.

Chris is for sure don't really care about it. After all this is only a fake wedding with him and this is only a way for him to get whatever that he want from the witch queen.

What was it? I don't know and that somehow makes me wonder what actually that he wants until he is agreeing to this. He is popular and plus he is the only heir to a famous hotel, if he wants, outside there will be a lot of girl who is for sure better than me for him, but still he agrees to this for something that he wants from the witch.

As time pass by, I don't know what I'm doing the whole morning, what I know right now, at this moment, I am inside Krystal Kayden Hotel, trying to convince that freaking bastard's assistant who her name is Paige, that I'm his fiance and I want to see him.

Why I want to see him? Honestly I have no idea why. My brain has been sending a secret message to my body and my body react to it by bringing me here. Here at outside Christopher 'freaking bastard' Kayden's office.

"Look, I tell you again, I am Julia Mathew, Chris's fiance and I want to see him right now." I say rolled my eye on her.

"I'm sorry Ms. Mathew but if you really is Mr. Kayden fiance, I will know about you. He never, ever, not even one mention that he already engaged and plus he is not here at this moment. He has a meeting outside the hotel. Why don't you-" Before she could finish her talk, I cut her off.

"Why don't you try and call him, tell him, his fiance is here and confirm with him about me and tell him too that I want to see him right now." I say calmly to her.

Even this Paige girl or whatever her real name is, been really annoying to me, I still manage to be calm. But from my attitude right now, it tells the other way to her. Not that I care what she think right now. My mission is to talk to that freaking bastard and not to care what other people think.

Instead of arguing with me, she calls Chris, knowing that I will not leave until I meet Chris.

"Hello, Mr. Kayden . . . No sir, but you have other guess asking to see you . . . Sh-she said, she is yours . . . umm . . . fiance?"

Wow, she stutters now.

"Y-yes sir." Stutter again, I rolled my eye at her. Is she that scare at him or is she just afraid that I'm lying to her and Chris will get mad about this.

And suddenly her eye was big like it would suddenly come out of her and she looks at me with a shock on her face. Then she just hung up the phone.

"Y-you really his fiance?" Her question make me roll my eyes again.

"I told you so before right." I said looking at my nails.

"I'm sorry Ms. Mathew. I-I don't know him already engaged." She looks scared now.

"Yeah, whatever. Since he is not here, can I go and wait in his office now?" I say calmly still looking at my nail like it the most interesting to look.

Maybe my nails are more interesting than the lady who I guess older a year or two than I with her shock expression on her face. Not that I care, right now my main point is Christopher 'freaking bastard' Kayden and not his assistant who name is Phoebe or Penelope or whatever her name is. Again Not that I care what her name is. I'm tired and my brain can't really focus on another thing.

"Y-yes, sure. Do you need anything while you are waiting?"

"No need." I say, walk to the freaking bastard's office.

Open his office door, his office looks exactly like he is. His office in black colour, like his heart, so damn dark there, but his office not in the bad way, somehow with the other thing inside, it makes his office look elegant and again it also like him. He might have this cold plus dark hearted as what I call on the inside but on the outside he always looks elegant. He always looks like a male model even when he in school.

While taking a look at his office, I heard a voice from outside. Phoebe or Penelope is talking to someone.

"Chris inside?" Ask a male voice.

"No, Mr. Rickett, he out having a lunch with Mrs. Kayden, his mom." Say Phoebe.

So that's where he is, with Chantelle. Just last night she with us and today she has a happy lunch with her beloved son.

"Okay, I guess I just drop this on his table." The male voice says again.

"M-mr. Rickett?"

"Yes."

"Mr. Kayden f-fiance inside right now." Penelope stutter again.

Why the hell she has to stutter when mention me? Is it hard to believe that Chris is engaged? If I recall her face when she talk on the phone, she doesn't just look shocked but she also looks like she doesn't believe in this. Why does she not believe Chris has a fiance?

'Maybe she having a crush on Chris.'

"Julia Mathew inside?" Ask the male voice a. k. a. this Mr. Rickett man or whatever he is, surprised.

"Y-yes sir." Again with the stutter but now plus with a I-don't-believe-this-voice.

And then the door burst open, reveal one hot guy who looks like a male model that somehow I feel like I seen before, but where? Well, not that I care, even if he so damn good looking plus with the hotness he having right now, he still not the main problem of mine.

"Julia Mathew?" He asks.

Isn't that Penelope girl outside already mention I'm here, so what does he think I am.

"Yes. The one and only." I say with a bored tone.

"Peter, Peter Rickett, Chris's friend." He says, extend his hand for me to shake.

Wait a minute, he knows I'm Chris's fiance?

"You must be his best friend since you know who I am is." I say still with a bored tone.

"And you must be really bored so that make you eavesdrop on other people conversation?" He say smirking with a playful tone.

'While waiting for that freaking bastard, why not have some fun first.'

Changing from my bored to my girly girl attitude with my most attractive smile I said. "Well, indeed I am really bored right now. A company might be great."

Suddenly he bow and say "Well then milady, let me keep you a great company until your knight in shining armor show up." And with that I start giggling like a teen girl.

'Knight in shining armor my ass.'

"I love that too, but I'm afraid if I'm interrupting your work. I don't want to be the reason why you can't focus on your work and leave it like that kind sir." I say look at him with a sexy smile.

"Trust me milady, I don't have any work to do right now and I'm kind of boring myself too, so why not we spend time together. Having a company of a beautiful lady like you won't make me in any problem, so no need to worry milady." He says smirking at me.

'Flirty are we.'

I start to giggle again. Isn't this interesting, at least I didn't waste my time doing nothing while waiting. Plus he has been quite fun, just minus the flirty mood, he is fun.

And with that, we keep on talking and giggling. Well, the giggle part, only me do that, he just gives me a smile or a light chuckle. He really is interesting, if I'm not on any problem right now, I might give him my full attention and not a fake one like what I'm doing right now.

Right now, my fake marriage is more important to me and him, Peter Rickett is just an entertainment for a while before the problem keep swimming back in my head. At least I have a good few minutes of giggling session even when it was a fake one.

Maybe . . . maybe if I didn't attach to this problem that originally cause by my father, I might even ask his number for who know, maybe both of us can go out and have fun.

All of my fun plus giggling session keep going on until suddenly Chris office door open by a very pissed looking Christopher Kayden. He looks between me and Peter Rickett, and honestly, he looks at me more than Peter. He is like really mad but not on Peter but on me.

And to top of my surprise, Peter suddenly grabs my hand and kiss my knuckle, saying his goodbye and then walk out of Chris office. By now Chris looks more pissed than before.

What the hell is his problem? ? ?

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm not suppose to wake right now, but I want to update, so I write everything in the dark and right now I'm super tired and I know this chapter will contain a lot of grammar problem since I write this is in the dark.

Anyway here second part, hope you guys enjoy it. . .

Vote - - - - >

Comment - - - ->

Fan - - - - >

(~_^)(V)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Gift Horse By kp_skz

General Fiction

137 4 16
When Meredith's husband surprises her with a horse for her 42nd birthday, her world is turned upside down. She learns how to stick up for herself and...
183K 5.3K 38
A story in which a young girl has to discover who she truely is in the confines of an arranged marriage, and has to find a way to get out of the arr...
1M 5.6K 7
Disclaimer: The language used is in English and four chapters of the story is only posted here. The rest of the chapters are on HINOVEL. All Danielle...
542 163 36
Choices define who we are. But those choices may or may not outline who we want to be. Vijay, who chose to be a journalist wants to be his best to th...