Bad Boy Games

By MeMyselfAndI123

I gritted my teeth as his hands ran up the blonde bimbo's thighs and when he leaned forward to suck on her ne... More

Bad Boy Games
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 18

1.3K 44 7
By MeMyselfAndI123

1-16-14

Enjoy the chapter you tempermental, forgetful blonde midget. o.o Cactus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Preston had some girl shoved up against the wall as they sucked face. They didn’t even notice the door swing shut and just kept shoving their tongues down each other’s throats.

                The shock wore off and I strode across the room, pushing him as hard as I can. He stumbled a little bit to the side and turned to me, breathing heavily. His angry expression dropped and turning surprised when he saw me.

                “What the hell Preston?!” I yelled. He looked from me to the girl and back.

                “It wasn’t what it looked like. I mean-“ Smack. His head snapped to the side from the blow. He looked at me with wide angry eyes and I shot him the nastiest look I could muster.

                “It’s over. Don’t ever talk to me again.” Turning sharply on my heel, I speed-walked out of the kitchen and in the general direction of the front door without looking back. I reached into my back pocket and cursed under my breath when I came up empty except for my house key. God dammit. I forgot my phone.

                Sighing heavily, I stomped down the driveway and kicked one of the headlight’s on Preston’s car as hard as I can. It shattered and a few pieces fell onto the ground at my feet. Smiling smugly, I continued on my way. The tears somehow managed to stay in that whole time, but when they came they came hard.

                The reality of what just happened came crashing down on me and my knees almost buckled from the torrent of emotions washing through me.

                Why would he do that? Why would he go through the trouble of giving me his number and taking me on a date just to ask me out, only to cheat on me with some other girl on our third date? I was even considering letting him have my first kiss! How stupid am I? How did I not see this coming? I should have known that our whole ‘relationship’ was too good to be true. I mean seriously. It was one of those fairytale-type relationships where everything is perfect and the two never fight.

                Is this why Mom looked worried earlier? Did she see this coming? If she did why didn’t she say anything? I was so blinded by how sweet Preston was being that I didn’t even realize anything was wrong.

I liked him. A lot. I didn’t love him but I think I was starting to fall for him. Or at least I was on the verge of it. In a way I guess it’s a good thing that this happened now instead of when I was head over heels in love with him. I have no doubt in my mind that that would have happened sooner or later.

                The stupid shoes started to hurt my feet so I bent down and slipped out of them, carrying them in one hand as I kept walking down the deserted road. I reached up and yanked the rubber band out of my hair, pulling it onto my wrist. A cool breeze swept over my face, blowing my hair to the side and drying the tears on my face. I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself to shield my body from the cold. This sucks ass.

                First my ex-boyfriend brings me to some stupid party. Then I come out of the bathroom to find him sucking face with some random girl that he probably just met. And now I’m walking down the road barefoot in the middle of the night with no phone, freezing my ass off in my shorts and tank top. Now guess what happened next.

                It had to start raining, of course. What kind of sob story would this be without rain? Glaring up at the sky, I threw my arms up.

                “Really?” I yelled at nothing in particular. The roar of an engine broke the silence and I jumped but didn’t look back. ‘They aren’t going to stop.’ I told myself. ‘They’re just going to keep driving and you’re going to be fine.’ I kept chanting that in my head but my entire body tensed up when I heard them slowing down as they got closer. I walked a little faster.

                My eyes widened and my heart sped up, slamming against my rib cage. I’ve always been afraid of walking alone at night and after what happened with that guy at the party it’s been even worse. This is why I avoid situations like this. Oh god, why me? Why now? I’m completely defenseless. Am I going to get raped? There’s no one here to stop it now. He got so close last time…

                “Lyla?” I heard a familiar voice call my name and I looked over, my whole body relaxing. Jacob is on his bike, crawling along the road beside the sidewalk, squinting to see me better. I slowed down and then stopped altogether and he did the same, cutting the growling engine of his bike. I faced him, crossing my arms over my chest and biting my lip nervously.

                Why did he have to come down this road? Out of all of the roads he could have driven down this had to be the one… Then again I am glad that it was him and not some stranger who may or may not have been a creepy pervert. You never know in this town.

                “What are you doing?” he asked, his voice a lot quieter now that his bike wasn’t making so much noise. His jet black hair is shaggy and wet from the rain and his bright blue eyes peered at me through the strands.

                “Oh, you know, I just decided to take a midnight stroll and just so happened to run into you.” I said. He rolled his eyes and shook his head, mumbling to himself as he looked down. I don’t know whether he meant for me to hear it or not but I did.

                “Glad to know that your sarcasm is still intact… even when I’m trying to be nice…” That made me smile a little bit through the ache in my chest. When I thought about the situation with Preston tears welled up in my eyes again and I was quick to reach up, using the back of my hand to wipe them away. Some of my mascara came off and I glared at it. I must look like a raccoon now.

                A sniffle managed to escape me and Jacob’s head snapped up, those clear crystal blue orbs meeting my own eyes. I looked down and turned, continuing on in the direction of my house. The cold rain still pelted my head and arms, droplets rolling down my neck and dripping off my nose. My teeth clattered together and I hugged myself tighter. I heard Jacob’s bike roar back to life and felt a little wave of disappointment crash onto me. It went away as quick as it came though. I don’t blame him for not caring enough to stay.

                I mean who would? The only three people in this world that I could trust with my life aren’t here right now and the only other person who even got close is probably still eating that girl’s face off. The other three are my mom, Winter, and Carter.

                Hurt flashed through my chest again and I tried to push those thoughts out of my mind. I can think about that when I get home and lay down for bed but right now isn’t the time.

                “Lyla!” I ignored his call even though I wanted to look up so badly. Why is he still here? Why isn’t he leaving?

                “Lyla!” He called again, louder this time. His engine revved loudly and I thought he was going to finally leave but I was wrong. He sped in front of me and right onto the sidewalk, the whole bike turned so I would have to walk into the road to get around him. The other side is a drop off into a really deep ditch.

                I attempted to walk around the bike but before I could even put one foot on the road he grabbed me, pulling me so I’m standing a few inches in front of him, staring into his eyes. I flinched back from his sudden closeness and tried to pull away but obviously that didn’t work. He took in my appearance, completely drenched and shaking in nothing but a pair of jean shorts and a tank top, my bottom lip trembling from the cold and crying. Not exactly the best outfit to get caught in the rain in.

                His eyes met mine again and I felt my knees go weak like they always do when I see his eyes. You’d think I would get used to them but I know that I could see them every day for the rest of my life and they would still have the same effect on me.

                “Come on. Let me drive you home. You’re going to get sick if you stay in this rain much longer.” I frowned and shook my head, pulling against the hold he has on my arm.

                “I’m fine,” I told him. He sighed.

                “Lyla, your lips are blue. Get on. I’m not taking no for an answer.” He kept his gaze locked with mine. I saw that he was telling the truth and bit my trembling lip, sighing as I nodded. He smiled a little and reached back, handing me the helmet that he never wears. I don’t understand why he always has it with him if he isn’t going to use it. I quickly bent down and put the stupid flats back on. I slipped the helmet on and my numb fingers fumbled with the buckle until he reached up and fastened it for me.

                I was about to climb on but he stopped me, slipping out of his leather jacket and handing it to me. I shook my head but sighed again when he shot me that same warning look. Taking the jacket, I slipped it on and almost moaned from how good the warmth felt on my now-freezing arms. He finally let me get on and I instantly wrapped my arms around his waist.

                The warmth from his body seeped through the thin tank top and I closed my eyes, resting my head on his back. He pushed us onto the road with his feet and then took off, getting back into the right lane. Every time I inhaled I smelled his scent mixed with whatever cologne he uses. It’s a totally mouthwatering smell, let me just tell you that. I would never tell Jacob that, of course.

                By the time he pulled up in his driveway I was half asleep, my head lolling to the side as my eyelids grew heavy. The engine died and I just sat there, not wanting to move. At the moment I don’t really care about anything.

                I don’t care if it’s still raining. I don’t care if Preston cheated on me. I don’t care about my dad never calling or the fact that I have to try, yet again, to find a job. I don’t care about Britney and whatever rumors are going around. All I care about is how comfortable, how safe I feel when I’m around Jacob. And that scares the shit out of me. He reached back and shook my shoulder gently.

                “Lyla,” he murmured. I groaned and buried my head further into his back. “Come on Lyla,” he said teasingly, “do you need me to carry you to your room?” I heard the amusement in his voice. Jolting upright, I yanked the helmet off my head and met his smug eyes, climbing off the bike and shoving it in his hands. He stood as well, chuckled quietly, and hung it off the handlebars.

                “I was just kidding.”

                “Uh huh,” I grumbled to myself. “Thanks for the ride.” Turning, I started walking to my house but a big warm hand caught my wrist, stopping me. I looked over my shoulder at Jacob and was surprised to see his amused expression had changed to a serious one. I turned back around to face him and he kept his hold on my wrist, staring into my eyes.

                “What happened tonight Lyla?” He asked bluntly. I bit my lip, trying to think of something that sounds believable. He saw this and pulled me closer, holding me prisoner with his intense stare. “The truth. Don’t lie to me.” His eyes remained locked with mine and my breath caught, staying lodged in my throat.

                “Um… It- it was nothing,” I told him, stuttering slightly. It wasn’t a lie exactly. I don’t think I could ever lie to his face when he’s looking at me like this. Especially not when I’m vulnerable like I am right now. He frowned at me and I sighed before telling him the full truth.

                “It- Preston asked me out on a date,” his jaw clenched and his eyes hardened visibly when I said that but I continued. If he wants to know the truth he’s going to have to suck it up, “and he took me to his friend’s party. I don’t know why though. I told him I hate parties and being around a bunch of people. So I asked him to get me a drink and then I went to the bathroom. When I came back he-“ my voice cracked and my eyes stung with fresh tears “he was kissing some other girl. Then he tried to tell me that it wasn’t what it looked like so I slapped him and-“ Jacob started laughing then, and it wasn’t humorous in the slightest.

                “If I could I would gladly go and punch him right in his fucking face. I’m glad you slapped him- he deserves it. I just wish you had punched him and broken his nose or something like that.” I stared at him incredulously and he gazed right back.

                After a few seconds he smiled that rare smile at me. Not his usual smirk. A real smile. The one that makes me have to smile back and I go weak at the knees when I see it. This is the second time I’ve ever even glimpsed it and I know that I’ll never get tired of it. I just wish he would do it more often.

                He reached up and brushed some of the damp hair out of my eyes, making my breath come short. I saw hesitance in his eyes and gave him a confused look. Then he did something that had me freezing up in shock.

                He hugged me.

                I stood rigid in his arms for a good five seconds before relaxing slightly and timidly wrapping my arms around him. My knees grew extremely weak and I knew that if he wasn’t holding me up I would have collapsed then and there. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes, reveling in the comfort I feel when I’m near him.

                We stayed like that for a while, just hugging each other. The rain pelted down on our heads but we both ignored it. I can tell this is weird for him too. I mean, I doubt he hugs people very often. I usually only hug my mom and Michael. I’ve never really felt comfortable getting physically or mentally close to people. I guess that’s another reason why I’m kind of a loner. But with Jacob it’s like that uncomfortable feeling melts away. I have no idea why, it just does.

                He finally pulled away after I don’t know how long and cleared his throat, releasing me completely. My knees shook as I slipped out of his jacket, handing it back over to him. He took it and stared down at me, pursing his lips in thought. I avoided his eyes.

                “Thanks for the ride,” I said again, giving him my back and hurrying back through the rain to my front door. I was shivering again by the time I reached it, unlocking it and slipping the key back into my pocket. I felt Jacob still staring at me and rushed inside, closing the door quickly but silently behind me.

                I stood there for a minute, my knees still shaking. Why did he hug me? That was the only thing running through my mind in that moment, and it continued to as I made my way up the stairs to my room. On the way there I ran into Mom, who was just coming out of her bedroom. Probably to get a glass of water or something. She usually gets thirsty in the middle of the night and goes downstairs to get a drink.

                “Oh honey. You’re home. How did it go?” She asked. When she got closer her eyebrows came together worriedly and she frowned. “What happened?” I bit my lip against the tears that wanted to come out, my eyes stinging from the effort. She came forward and wrapped me in a hug, her sweet smell surrounding me instantly.

                It felt so different from Jacob’s hug, but on the other hand it feels more familiar. When Jacob hugged me I didn’t know how to react, so I just kind of went along with my instincts and hugged him back. His was more intimate, safe, and… dangerous. Dangerous because it was foreign to me, along with some the feelings I had during it. Mom’s is warm and comforting; it feels like home.

                “He… Preston cheated on me.” She held me closer.

                “Oh honey. I’m so sorry.” She rubbed my back for a while, calming me. “How did you get home?” She pulled back and kissed my forehead, taking both my hands into hers and squeezing them gently.

                “I was going to walk home but then Jacob passed by. He offered me a ride and I said yes.” She’s still frowning from the news about Preston but when I told her about Jacob taking me home she looked a bit more relieved. She knows who he is because when Landon and I were younger and we moved into this house Mom and Dad met his parents and they all introduced us. I was really young so I don’t remember it but I think Landon probably does.

                “It’s a good thing he passed. Who knows what could have happened if he didn’t. I’m just glad you’re safe.” She hugged me again and I told her that I was going to bed. We said goodnight and I shuffled down the hall, slipping into my room. I flicked on the light and put my wet shoes into the bathroom. I hope they don’t start to stink.

                I found a clean pair of underwear, sweats, and a T-shirt. Changing into them, I collapsed on my bed and finally let all of the tears fall. This isn’t something I can get over in one night, so I might as well let them out now. I curled up under the warm blanket and closed my eyes. I don’t think I’m going to be getting any sleep tonight.

                Thank god I don’t have to wake up early and go to school tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you guys love me and all the twists I like to throw into my stories? xD I'm pretty good at making people want to bitch slap me off a cliff and into Tartarus so I can be roomies with Kronos. Then we'll get married and I won't be alone anymore. T-T

I need to stay out of my own head sometimes. Nothing good ever comes out of it.

But I hope you liked it and I'll be updating in that month with the day at that time. :3 So, until then, I bid you farewell and fair winds!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.6K 60
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 DARK ROMANCE "Fuck. You." I watched as the brown in his eyes darkened and he clenched his jaw. He...
77.1K 2.7K 43
"I love the view of the city from such a height at this late night." I said finally breaking the silence. "Me too." he said lost in his thoughts. "Ho...
6.2K 1.7K 37
"But it's still me you like right?" I asked him looking into his eyes to make sure he wont lie to me "Yeah this is just for fun" he answered with a...
517K 10.9K 44
I let a smirk take it's place on my face as I sauntered over towards him. He looked very amused, but I knew what I was doing. "I heard you're a playe...