Locker 17

Per StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... Més

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 22

268K 8.9K 22.6K
Per StylesRoyalty

*Louis' POV*

A smirk spreads across his face when he leans in. He gets closer and closer but before he can do anything I stop him when I see a familiar face behind him from inside the restaurant. Their eyes are wide and clearly shocked by the sight.

The blonde hair with the brown roots sticks up, Niall. When he takes in the sight he drops the dirty plates that his hands were holding. The white apron wrapped around his waist and the white button up shirt gives it away that he's a waiter here. You can hear the plates break on the floor from the outside. I can see that everyone inside turns to look at him. His stare moves away from me and to the floor where the plates must be in pieces.

"What's wrong?"

Harry searches for my eyes and realizes I'm looking to whatever is in back of him. Harry tries to turn around but I stop him. I don't want him to have to worry about all this. I can't have this ruin the perfectly good night.

"N-Nothing. It's getting late and it's a long way back. We should just get going."

Harry lets out a sigh of frustration and walks over to his side of the car, slamming the door after he gets in. Something always ruins these moments.

I get inside the car after him, closing the door but not slamming it like Harry. If it was my car I would.

Harry pulls out and drives away. The whole drive home is quiet until I fall asleep. We're home before I know it. Harry wakes me up by shaking my shoulder.

"Oh sorry."

I stumble out of the car, not fully awake yet. I walk to the front door to unlock it and go inside. My mum's not home yet which means she's probably out shopping with Anne. I walk inside turning on the lights as I make my way up to my room. Harry follows me to my room and he grabs his shirt from the floor.

"Are you going to change?"

I ask Harry when he places his dirty shirt under his arm.

"No. I'm leaving."

"Leaving? Why?"

The desperateness clear in my voice.

"My mum knows already so what's the point of hiding it?"

"But you told your mum this morn-"

"I want to go home ok. Just let it go. One night was enough. Besides you have school tomorrow."

His tone is harsh but he has a point. If he stays we'll end up talking all night long.

He walks out of my room and starts to walk downstairs. I know I shouldn't cling to him but I can't help it. I walk behind him to the front door until he's stepped foot outside.

"Are you still up for the sessions tomorrow?"

I blurt out when he walks to his car.

He stops and turns his head back slightly, only enough for me to see half of his eye and part of the smirk that covers his face. He nods and walks over to his car and drives off.

It was obvious he was upset about tonight and I did want to tell him why I did what I did but I couldn't. I walk back to my room and lay on my bed to continue the nap I was awakened from.

...

The sound of my alarm fills my room. I roll over and hit the snooze button, it's only 7:15 am. Now that Harry doesn't go to school anymore I don't have to go early just to see him by my locker. I end up waking up late after. The clock reads 8:20 am. Second period starts at 8:45 am, I'm going to get there late unless my mum takes me. I remember my mum not being home yesterday when I got here?

I walk over to her room and open the door. She's sound asleep in-between the sheets. She must have gotten home even later than I suspected. I decide on not bothering her and waking her up & get ready. I throw on a plain black tee and some black jeans...Harry much? I have started to like the way Harry dresses and all so why not give it a try? I slip on my vans and rush downstairs, throwing my backpack over my shoulder.

When I get to the outside, Harry's car is parked on the road. He's leaning against the driver side door on the other side of the street. Once he hears me close the door behind me he looks up with a smirk on his face.

"Took you long enough."

He jokes.

"If I would've known that you were out here I would've come earlier ya know?"

I bite back.

"What do we have here?"

He says when I cross the street to meet him at his car.

"What do you mean?"

"Your clothes. They suit you. Finally took my advice eh?"

I roll my eyes and climb into the passenger side, putting on the seat belt afterwards. Harry climbs in after and gets going.

"So....why did you come to pick me up?"

I ask.

"I figured it was the right thing to do for my teacher."

I turn to face him only to find that smirk of his again. We both burst out in laughter.

"I don't think your teacher I getting along too well with you."

"What could I do to make me his favourite student?"

He jokes once more.

"You're those sexually frustrated teens aren't you?"

"Eh."

We pull up to the front of the school and I get off.

"Thanks for the ride!"

I yell back when he leaves.

...

The day has gone pretty smooth. Harry's been texting me throughout the day and I reply when I can, at least when the teacher isn't looking.

I get to physics class. When I walk in everyone is facing the front, I can see everyone's eyes are on me. What the hell? I walk to my seat and I see what the commotion is about. Niall is seated at the back of the class, his arms crossed on the table. My jaw drops when I see his black eye. Did I really do that? I know that Harry didn't hit him anywhere on his face so I figure it's my fault. There's about 5 minutes 'til class begins, I go and sit next to Niall. 

"Hey."

I say softly, almost a whisper. The people inside the class turn to look but I mouth them to fuck off.

"Hey."

He answers back, surprisingly.

"I'm sorry for what happened on Friday. Did I do that?"

I point to his black eye. 

"I deserved it either way and yeah."

He bites his lip and nods. I feel sorry for the kid, he's not the bad kind of person.

"No you didn't. Harry was just upset about it that's all."

"Look if you're here to tell me to keep my mouth shut from what I saw on Saturday night, fine."

He shrugs his shoulder and looks away.

"Wouldn't you wanna tell everyone? Great way to get back at Harry and me isn't it?"

"I know I'm fucked up sometimes but I wouldn't do such a thing. Besides isn't being a waiter way more embarrassing?"

I can tell he's being honest about all this. Why is that embarrassing in the first place? Why is he being so nice?

"No! Everyone works at some point."

I shrug my shoulders. I'm facing him but he won't look at me.

"Not when you're poor and you have to work to make enough money to at least bring food to the house."

He says it almost in a whisper. He's poor? 

"You're parents don't work?"

He finally turns to look at me. His bloodshot eye is disturbing but I deal with it.

"My dad died from cancer about a year ago and my mum was recently diagnosed with leukemia. She can't work anymore and day by day she gets weaker. Now I have to make enough money to pay for the bills and buy food. Why am I even telling you this in the first place?"

"Because I wanted to know."

"Go ahead, tell everyone and let them call me rag boy from now on."

I frown and I can see his eyes start to gloss. He wipes his eyes and flickers them to try to get rid of the tears.

"I won't. There's no reason why I'd do that? This is why you always act like the class clown don't you? You aren't able to have fun at home so you come and enjoy what you can here."

"If I could stay all day at home and care for my mum I would. Who knows how long I'll have her here."

The tears soon start to spill. The bell rings signalling that class is about to begin. I stay seated next to Niall not caring if he wants me here or not.

{Please vote and comment:) I'm going to try my best to update a couple hours earlier since the timezones always interfere with it. Big shoutout to medinaamalik <3 Thanks to everyone who tweets me and leaves comments on here it really means alot! Love ya.}

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

155K 7.9K 20
@Lily_pad6472 asked me to write a story where Harry and Louis both are single parents and neighbors. After his wife passed away Louis took his three...
656 2 24
Dear Harry Styles, I've got to let you go. It'll be better like this. I promise. Remember? I love you. I'm sorry. Yours sincerely, Louis Tomlinson.
3.4K 92 17
You made me feel like I was hard to love, and for that, I will never forgive you.
689 55 3
[ 𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚎 ] » 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « After those long years of war and surviving, Revolutionaries are finally fr...