before mimi

بواسطة eagans

Having life always in his favor, Ben has never been challenged. He has never been denied and his days in coll... المزيد

sorority hoes-complex shows
rules?
I dont know how to talk to you
you dont know me.
only a month
why do I keep trying
finally.
open up
10 dollars
bar fights
red
formalities.
mind.
breaks
whats love
friends
plan B
guns
conditions
black
gone?
Untitled Part 24
time
wholefoods
everyone is watching
two ladies
shield
antique
gloria
don't leave me
what?
oh boy..
no sleep
precious cargo
allies?
photographs
shack
lights
moods
where have you been?
me too
water, water eveywhere.
baby blues
parents
judging
secret admirer
hey guys!
all at once, you say goodbye
work
new story

Dana

7.7K 351 88
بواسطة eagans

BEN POV

Soft sensual moans woke me up making me confused. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes trying to come out of my slumber. I must have come back out to the living room to watch her sleep. The phone on the table read 7:20 am and i had only been sleeping for a couple of hours. The moans grew louder and I turned my attention to the 60 inch screen. Brown toned legs were spread out wide and full pussy was in view. Thankfully Eric had gone home so I wouldnt have to push him out of here. 

I could see the tips of her perky dark nipples and her little stomach rising and falling with her moans growing louder. Big Ben stood at attention as I felt flush. I couldnt believe I was watching her please herself-but I couldnt turn away. Her slender fingers went in and out of her and her body started to squirm. Is this what she does every morning before work? 

She all of the sudden laid limp and tasted herself. I was having the worse blue balls and I was going to have to relieve myself. she rose from the bed with her crazy hair all over the place and her little bum came in view as she was making her way to the bathroom. Before she shut the door she stopped. She turned back to the TV and looked right at me through the screen. i felt like I had been caught. Could she see me? She could sense being watched? I guess she decided against it and shut the bathroom door. I took a deep breath and finally signed off. That was too close. 

After I relived myself I had fallen back to sleep. The time was now 10am and I needed to get to work. Tina was coming in a day and I was excited but nervous.  Taking the elevator down, a call from Eric popped up in my screen.

"Yea?"

"Dana is here"

"Uh why is she there?"

"I don't know she just keeps demanding to see you and she was making a scene"

"Goddamn it just put her in my office I'm on my way"

"Got it."

I took a deep breath as I got into my red Tesla. I didn't know what the hell Dana wanted but I guess I was going to find out.

Opening my office door there was the head of blonde I haven't seen in a couple years. She had gotten skinnier, looks like she had a boob job and just didn't look like my little Dana. Her head snapped over to me with confusion written all over her face.

"Big brother! I'm surprised there wasn't a hoe in this office" she said smartly earning her an eye roll from me.

"What the hell do you want D. And that the hell happened to you?"

"Why do I have to find out from everyone else my brother is engaged!!!"  She exclaimed standing up from the black leather seat Infront of my desk.

"Because...I'm not...?"

"then what's this!!" She asked now pulling out her phone. A picture of me kissing Tina at this coffee shop at DC popped up. How did she even get this?

"Why is that on a random Instagram page?!" I asked snatching the phone out of her hand.

"I don't know! But Amy said u were getting married to her!"

"Okay do you mean Anna?"

"Whatever that gold digging whores name is you know I don't care." She scoffed. Dana never liked Anna. She always thought she married into this family to try to get a piece of our money. I couldn't disagree, but I wasnt out to make her life a living hell.

"Anna knows nothing"

"But you look in love with her"

"So what if I am?"

"Another girl out for our money?! Does she even work?! Is she from the ghetto?!"

"Dana stop! You sound like mom don't be a fucking racist."

"I don't mean to! I just really want to know"

"Well the first thing you DONT say about a black person is 'if they are from the ghetto' come one now" I said squinting my eyes at her. I sat down at my desk and the door opened. Eric dropped off some breakfast from the diner down the street.

"Thanks Eric! Can you believe he's in love with a black girl?!" Dana said scuffling though the bag of food.

"Ew D this shit like your mom isn't a good look- what happened to you?" Eric asked now partially disgusted. We practically raised Dana so seeing her do a complete 180 was pretty off-putting.

"I just didn't know you were into that"

"Who have you been hanging out with?! Whoever it is it needs to stop. Now. I thought California was a super diverse place-ill make you move right back here with me." I warned unwrapping the breakfast sandwich.

She sat looking embarrassed as Eric and I repremanded her. Her hand went to her face and she shook her head.

"I don't know..I just...Always imagined you with a blonde hair blue eyed beauty. And we didn't really grow up with anyone else"

"I thought you better than that Dana! You were so sweet when you left for California what the hell is up with you"

"I'm not trying to be racist! I'm not racist!"

"Dana everything coming out your mouth right now is!" I said with my mouth full.

"Well I'm not as bad as mom!!!! I came to tell you she saw the picture and was super angry. she thought you were over that when you graduated"

"Over THAT.?! over a human being? Does she even know her name?! "

"Tina right.?"

I wanted to punch a wall. My mom has probably been watching her ever since this picture came out. I didn't want to put her life in danger.

"How the hell do you know that"

"Well I'm dating this guy and he said he knew her"

Eric and I stared at each other. Not knowing what to say. "What's his name?" Eric cut in by the door.

"He told me his name was Ace. But honestly I can't find an ace anywhere.. "

"What the hell does he look like" I said now getting up from my desk.

"Uhhh brown hair with scruff? Greenish eyes that turn colors...He's so dreamy"

"This guy?" I asked now putting the picture of Allen down in front of her. She shook her head like a school girl.

"That's him! How do you know him??"

"Dana you arnt going back to California and Eric get on that now!" I ordered now beyond angry.

Eric left upon order and I thought I was going to explode. Of course he would change his name. And from what Tina told me, I shouldn't be surprised he's trying to get in with my family.

"Why do u look so angy?"

"His name isn't ace D. It's Allen. He put Tina in a comma and I'm going to fucking kill him!" I said slamming my hand against the desk making D jump.

"He put your girlfriend in a comma?!" She said now standing up.

"He said his girlfriend died!"

"Where did you meet this scumbag." I asked lowly.

"At a bar. He was so nice! I didn't know he hit women!"

"He didnt just hit her. And I know we arnt on the best of terms right nkw but I'll be damned if he does that shit to my sister." I said now sitting down again. My head was spinning and I needed to calm down.

Eric came back in with a manilla folder and he stared at me as I took it out of his hand.

"You need to call T." Was all he said and walked out.
I totally forgot Dana was sitting there because she grew so quiet. I picked up the phone and dialed her number. Putting her on speaker phone, she answered on the third ring.

"Hellllloooooo" she dragged making me chuckle a bit.

"I just needed to hear your voice." I said ruffling through the folder.

"Are you okay? You sound a bit stressed" she said.

"I am. I just need to calm down so I can get work done."

"I can hear it in your voice..Did you sleep at all?"

"No"

"Benjamin Grayson Baker. You were not up all night watching me werent you"

"No..." I lied still forgetting Dana was hearing the entire conversation.

"And you didn't watch me this morning before work did you.."

"No...."

"I know you lying. Why else would I put on a show before work? I caught you. But we will talk about this in person."

"How..How did you-"

"Save it! I'm not stupid sweetie..... but I hope you enjoyed the show" she finished lowly. I was getting horny all over again.

"I.....I did"

"Mmmhm.  We'll get to work and try to concentrate! "

"Okay..I'll talk to you tonight"

"Kay bye!"

And with that the line went dead. When I lifted my head there Dana sat staring at me with a surprised look.

"That's her?"

"Yes..."

"Sounds different from what I thought"

"Let me guess u thought she was going to sound like a steryoticpal black girl you hear on tv hmm?"

"Yea...I'm sorry"

"I don't know what happened to you."

"Can I meet her!"

"With all the shit you keep saying about black people I don't even know D. She's too great and her family is too great to have you belittling them with nasty stereotypes" 

"okay ill stop with the black comments she seems nice and shes actually pretty!"

"D just shill. Shes coming tomorrow and Gary is too"

"that means i have  to see that Amy!? can he come without her?!"

"Dana its Anna"

"i dont care! did you know they have been trying to get pregnant?"

"what?"

"yea shes been pressing Gary for a baby but one night he was drunk and he was telling me about a son with the actual love his life and all this BS. Maybe he was on acid?"

"wht did he say?" i asked now very interested. I dont think Dana knew anything about Garys love child so hearing it from someone with no knowledge was helpful.

"well this is what happened:"

"Gary lay down ok your piss drunk" I said now laying him down on the coutch. He stumbled a bit but once down he laid his head back. He started waving his arm aimlessly.

"I.......i dont want a baby with her-shes not mother material shes money sucking material" He spat to the ceiling.

"what the hell are you talking about gary?"

"i had a woman....A wife to me. she was fucking perfect and shes the mother of my baby....Not fucking Anna!" He cried extremely upset.

"you dont have a baby" I said now setting the Gatorade next to him on the table.

"I do so D. i have a son that i dont even know his damn name. how could she leave me like that?" He started full blown crying. I've never seen Gary cry.

"who gary?"

"she just..left with my baby and with my heart. how could she do that to me am i that bad? how bad of a guy am i?" he cried now breaking down. i didnt know what to do and i didnt know what he was talking about

"gary your a great guy." I tried to soothe now sitting down across from him.

"then why would she up and leave like that? she told me she loved me and i loved her with every bone in my body. why else would we have made such a beautiful child together"

"what child?! You don't have a child!"

"hes gorgeous. he looks just like her..but alot like me. and i dont even know his name." he said not letting the tears stop. i ran my hands through his dirty blonde hair as he cried into my plush red pillow. his cries were so genuine, maybe he does actually have a child. 

"d, he does have a kid" i said waiting for her response. she didnt move. just stared at me with her eyes wide. 

"with who?"

"some woman...the kid is like 8 now"

"and he doesnt know his own child?!"

"nope. never met him. tried to find them but lost contact. i think the last time he saw him he was maybe 3 or 4"

"explains why he doesnt want a kid with amy" she said not even caring.

"Anna. Dana im starting to think you are doing it on purpose."

"why do you care? I remember your girls name."

"are you sure?"

"Tina Hayes." she said proudly. i stared at her not really catching her drift. 

"Ben come on! im not going to disrespect the woman you love"

"what do you mean woman i love?"

"oh come on big bro dont play that"

"is it that obvious?! Eric said it too!"

"i mean...yea...you are seen out in public with her not only walking with her but kissing her! you get this glint in your eye when you talk about her and you are so defensive when i say anything about her. you are guarding her as if shes your wife. you also are calling the family together for a family dinner...so im guessing"

"dont say it" I warned growing embarassed.

"you...are going to propose to her?" she instigated now pinching my cheek. I could feel myself turning red.

"Dana stop"

"ooooo someone is in loveeeeee" she taunted now pulling​ my ear like she used to do when we were kids. I grabbed on to hers and now we were waiting for one to let up.

"let go!" She screamed.

"no you let go"

"no you let go!"

"you started it D"

"im not the one all love struck ben"

"dana shut up"

"no you shut up"

"stop!"

"you stop!" she said now finally letting go. I let go shortly after and we both just gave each other that look. 

"you still suck" I said backing away from her.

"no you suck! i feel sorry for Tina. she has to put up with a child!"

"im not a child!"

"are so"

"am not"

"are so!"

"i only act like this because of you!"

"oh please" she said now sitting back in the leather chair

"so are you going to propose? moms going to flip" she asked.

"you think i dont know that?" i said sitting on my couch beside her. I laid my head back on the arm rest and took a deep breath.

"so you really love her?"

"yea...i do. she doesnt care about money like Anna..she didnt even know who we were when we met. She actually hates when i buy her anything she always puts up a fuss"

"wait wait wait." D interupted. "she HATES when you buy her things? what girl does that?"

"she does" i chuckled even thinking about it.

"wow...so she has a job?"

"of course. she makes a damn good living for herself"

"but didnt you buy her that apartment?"

"That was for saftey and all my idea. you should have seen her face. she wanted to throw me out of the window" I laughed

"ive never met a girl that wants to do everything for herself" D said confused.

"well...tomorrow you will meet one." 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

452K 17.1K 30
"Why won’t you let me in?!" He cried in frustration clenching his fists together with an undeniable passion, raising his strong arms. I stared hopele...
145K 8.8K 70
Evan and Jasmine have been together for four years. Evan is running his family's company and has expanded the business greatly since taking over for...
14.2K 591 20
Follow the lives of Cassie and Chad. Its one helluva journey! Only fate can decide what happens next... Only way to find out is to venture on the jou...
446K 18.8K 19
*Book 1* Does he know how I feel about him? Does he know that I would do anything for him? Does he know that's he's my definition of perfect? Tyler...