Bad Boy Games

By MeMyselfAndI123

I gritted my teeth as his hands ran up the blonde bimbo's thighs and when he leaned forward to suck on her ne... More

Bad Boy Games
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 17

1.4K 44 11
By MeMyselfAndI123

1-14-14

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “What the hell are you doing here Jacob?” I snarled, scowling up at him. He stood in front of me with his hands is his pockets, those breathtaking blue orbs focused on my face. He studied me, his eyes roaming from my face down my body and back up to meet my eyes again. The breath caught in my throat when he looked at me, smoldering with his eyes.

                “Well someone’s in a bad mood. Are we a little bit grumpy this evening?” That all-too-familiar smirk formed on his lips and I rolled my eyes, moving to slam the door in his face. I’m still not fully awake and I’m still pissed off about earlier. I’m definitely not in the mood to deal with his shit right now.

                I didn’t get that far however, because he shoved his foot between the door and the frame to stop it from closing completely. I shot daggers at him through the small space, shoving harder against the door in an attempt to get him to move his foot. It didn’t work of course and I cursed under my breath. Giving up, I flung it open and threw my arms up in frustration.

                “What do you want?!” I almost yelled, making him raise his eyebrows with a mix of amusement and surprise plastered on his face. He pressed his lips together to keep from smiling. The smirk was still in place and I was really tempted to reach up and slap it off that obnoxiously handsome face of his. Whoa Lyla, calm down. There’s no need to be violent. Other than the fact that he woke me up when I was still tired and won’t leave me alone… I shook my head to clear it and continued to glare at him icily.

                “Alright, princess. Don’t get your panties in a twist.” I bit my tongue against the words that threatened to spill out, none of them pleasant in the slightest. He shot me a smug look and continued. “I just came over to tell you that I talked to Britney about earlier. I made her promise not to tell anyone else. I know it won’t get rid of the rumor, but there’s not much I can do about that. Rumors like that spread fast in high school.” He shrugged and my eyes widened slightly in surprise.

                “Um… alright. Thanks.” He nodded and turned, striding down the stairs and back to his house. Closing the door, I pressed my back against it and ran a hand through my hair, sighing in frustration. Why would he care if people think we’re dating? I thought he would just ignore it like he always does. Am I really that weird and unattractive?

                I grimaced when hurt flashed through my chest. No girl wants to hear that a guy, even if she doesn’t like him, is embarrassed about his name even being mentioned with theirs. I sure as hell don’t want that rumor going around and, like he said, we can’t stop it. But that didn’t stop me from putting myself down. Sighing again, I pushed off the door and slipped up the stairs to my room.

…………

                “Lilla!” I heard a little excited scream and then footsteps as Michael ran across the kitchen. Smiling, I turned just as he rammed into my legs, wrapping his small arms around them and beaming up at me. Leaning down, I scooped him up into my arms and spun him around. He giggled happily and when I stopped he grinned at me, kissing my cheek. I kissed his back and then set him gently on his feet.

                I watched as he stood on his tiptoes with his hands on the edge of the counter, trying to see what I made for dinner. I shook my head. He’s always hungry when he comes home.

                “Lilla? What’s dis?” He pointed to the pan and I smiled at him when he turned his head to look at me, still pointing at it.

                “It’s my special spaghetti.” His eyes lit up and he ran over to hug me again. He has always loved my spaghetti. I laughed and hugged him back before looking over at Mom. She dropped her purse onto the counter and smiled at me, kissing my forehead as she passed me to get to the fridge.

                “How was work?” I asked as I grabbed three bowls and started to fill them with the spaghetti.

                “It was alright,” she answered. She pulled out a water bottle and took a drink. Then she said she was going upstairs to change, disappearing out the door. I finished dishing out the food and when she came back down I handed her a bowl. Michael is in the living room watching a ‘Land Before Time’ movie. She said thank you and we walked into the living room, curling up on the couch to watch the movie with Michael who was singing along to the songs while he ate at his little table.

                I finished my dinner and washed my bowl. Going back into the living room, I plopped back down next to Mom and smiled at her. She raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to say something.

                “Preston asked me to go on a date.” Instead of the happy reaction that I was expecting from her, I saw worry flash through her eyes before she plastered a smile on her face and leaned forward to hug me.

                “I’m so happy for you honey.” I pursed my lips but then smiled when I thought about Preston. I don’t know why she reacted like that but I’m sure it’s nothing important if she isn’t going to say anything about it. Mom is the type of person to speak her mind if something is troubling her.

                We pulled back from the hug.

                “What time will he be here?” She asked.

                “Around six.” She nodded and I smiled at her again.

                “Alright well I’m going to get ready,” I told her. She nodded again and hugged me one last time. I kissed Michael’s forehead on my way out of the room. I went to my bedroom and closed the door. Then I walked into the closet and debated on what to wear like I do every time we hang out or go on a date. I normally don’t care what people think of me but for some reason I do with Preston. I feel like if I don’t dress up he’ll think I’m weird or something. I don’t know.

                I finally decided on a pair of jean shorts that I’ve only worn twice since I got them, my only pair of slightly girly shoes which are black flats, and a black tank top with fake diamond sequins scattered across the front. When I had the outfit I went into the bathroom to take another shower. I might have taken one earlier but I don’t exactly feel clean after cleaning the whole house earlier and then going to sleep right after.

                I blow-dried my hair and then straightened it, pulling it into a side ponytail. I rarely put my hair up but, like I said, I want to look at least halfway decent for Preston. When I was done getting ready and finally looked at my clock I saw that it’s almost five thirty. So he should be here soon. Biting my lip, I held back the smile that threatened to appear. That familiar giddy feeling washed over me like it always does when Preston says something sweet or we’re about to go on a date.

                To pass the time I wandered over to my little bookshelf and found one of my favorite books, curling up on my window seat to read. I tried to concentrate on the words but I’m too nervous. Finally giving up, I closed the book and placed it beside me on the seat. I got up and walked across the room, going out into the hallway and down the stairs to wait.

                Mom was sitting at the kitchen table, running a hand through her hair with a bunch of papers scattered in front of her. She looked stressed out so I walked up behind her and peered over her shoulder at some of the papers. Bills. Frowning, I leaned forward and gave her a hug. She reached up and hugged me back the best she can from her position.

                I released her and came around, sitting in the seat to her right.

                “I’m sorry Mom. I can look for a job again if you want.” Before she could protest I held my hand up to stop her. “I know that you don’t want me to worry about it and that you refuse to take the money, but I’m going to keep trying anyway. You do so much for Michael and I and it isn’t fair that you have to do it all by yourself. You deserve some help too, Mom.” She pursed her lips at me for a minute and then let a soft smile form on her face, reaching across the table to squeeze my hand.

                “I’m so glad that you’re my daughter. You’re beautiful, caring, smart, and you have a great head on your shoulders. I’m very proud of you.” I smiled back at her and we leaned forward to hug each other again.

                “Thanks Mom. You’re a strong person and I admire you for that.” She gave me another sweet smile and then glanced at the clock, that same worried look appearing in her eyes again. I frowned.

                “Preston should be here any minute,” she said, turning her eyes back to me. I looked at the clock as well and saw that she’s right. It’s already 5:57. Looking over at her, I caught a glimpse of her troubled expression. It looks like she’s thinking really hard about something. Before I had time to ask her what was wrong the doorbell rang and I smiled, standing up to go answer it. Mom trailed behind me.

                Opening the door, I came face-to-face with a smiling Preston. My own smile appeared on my face when I saw him. He’s wearing his usual outfit- a button down shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. I personally think the outfit would look better with converse but whatever. He looks cute in it either way.

                “Hey,” he smiled at me warmly and I returned it.

                “Hi.” I stepped forward and he took my hand. Turning to face Mom’s still slightly worried expression, I sent her a soft smile and waved. She smiled back but it didn’t quite reach her eyes.

                “We’ll see you later Mrs. Hanson. I’ll make sure to get her home safely.” I considered correcting him and saying that her last name is Friday but decided not to.

                  She nodded but didn’t really smile at Preston, watching as we turned and made our way down the driveway hand-in-hand. Preston opened my door for me like usual and I got in, glancing at Mom. She stood in the doorway with her eyebrows pulled together. Preston got in and started the car, backing out of the driveway and driving down the road.

………….

                “Where are we?” I asked Preston, staring out the window at the big house in confusion. A few kids that look around Preston’s age are in the front yard, stumbling around and shoving their tongues down each other’s throats. I scrunched up my nose in disgust and looked over at Preston. He didn’t look at me, opening his door and coming around to get mine. He helped me out and I looked up at him, waiting for an answer.

                He sighed in a way which sounded annoyed before finally saying something.

                “It’s just one of my friend’s parties. He invited me and I thought it would be fun.” He shrugged. I put a fake smile on my face and nodded, letting him take my hand and lead me to the front door silently. I don’t want to annoy him anymore than I have. At least I think I am. That sigh didn’t exactly help my suspicions.

                He led me through the crowd of people, straight to the middle of the dance floor. I looked around timidly, extremely uncomfortable being in front of this many people. Especially since there are a few guys checking me out. Why did Preston bring me here? He knows I hate crowded places like this. That was one of the things I told him when we first started talking.

                He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me in closer to his body. I hesitated but then reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, moving to the beat of the music. He smiled and pulled me even closer. I know we’re dating and all but the way he’s rubbing up against me is making me kind of uncomfortable. I’ve never even had my first kiss so having a guy rub his, um… junk up against me is really awkward and kind of scary for me. And after what happened at that one party Winter drug me to… well let me just say that that doesn’t help.

                I took a small step back, trying to put some distance between us but he noticed and tightened his hold on me. I started to panic a little bit and then an idea occurred to me. Leaning up, I moved closer to his ear and almost had to yell over the music so he could hear me.

                “Preston?” He looked at me to show that he had heard. “Can you get me a drink?” He looked a little disappointed but nodded, smiling at me. I smiled back, relieved, and followed him off of the makeshift dance floor and into the kitchen. Suddenly my bladder felt like it was about to explode and I speed-walked over to Preston.

                “Do you know where the bathrooms are?” I asked.

                “Through that door, third room on the left.” I nodded and hurried out of the room, relieved to find the hallway empty. Everyone must be either dancing or in a bedroom doing… whatever they’re doing in there. I shuddered and went into the bathroom, locking the door. I don’t want some drunk person walking in on me.

                After I was done I washed my hands and went back into the kitchen where Preston was waiting. When I walked back through the door I froze, my eyes taking in the scene before me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhhh noz. Some shiznit is about to go down!

I wonder what's gonna happen! :o

Haha kidding. I already know because I created the characters in this book and their whole lives. >:)

So if you liked it please please vote. Also comment and tell me what you think she's going to see!

I feel so lonely when no one comments. ToT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 249K 46
One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtainable. The Devil in a Brioni suit. The m...
61.8K 1.5K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...
77.8K 2.8K 43
"I love the view of the city from such a height at this late night." I said finally breaking the silence. "Me too." he said lost in his thoughts. "Ho...
1.3K 26 37
"I saw the way he looked at you," Ethan whispered, his voice a low growl. "Do you enjoy being desired by every man who crosses your path?" Verena's r...