Twelve Fallen Stars

By MysteryAquaStar

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a star?" In the land of Zosodia, there goes a legend. The legend... More

The Info
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVI
New Year (Small spoil)
Advertising
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Wattys2017
Chapter XIX
Announcements

Chapter XV

907 39 57
By MysteryAquaStar

Looking up to the dark and starry sky, Capricorn sighed and leaned against the rail of the ship. The sound of the sea calmed her, and the soft breeze that swept her face, cooled her down. However, the thought of what Sagittarius had said, made her wonder.

"Haha! What next? After we save Zosodia, would we be reincarnated? Have different lives?"

"Reincarnated," she sighed, "Could it be possible?"

"Now what's the little princess doing out here?"

She flinched and turned around, seeing Gemini and Sagittarius standing side by side. Frowning, she looked back to the sky. "What the hell are you guys doing up so late at night?" she asked, "Shouldn't you be in bed? We'll be in Threa by tomorrow morning."

"We could ask the same for you." Gemini shrugged, joining her by the rails with Sagittarius following.

"Gem and I couldn't sleep, so we thought we'd get some fresh air." Sagittarius answered, then he looked to the brunette, "Plus, we're going to a region in war. A region you were born in, so I'm assuming you're bothered by it too? That's why you can't sleep?"

The girl didn't reply. She only lowered her head, changing her glance to the sea.

Silence fell upon the three, but somehow, it wasn't awkward. They felt rather comfortable, actually enjoying the silence. After a few moments, the lavender haired male decided to speak again, "Do you think we'll actually be reincarnated?"

The two turned to him. "What?" Gemini asked, wanting to be sure that he heard the other one correctly.

"Reincarnated," Sagittarius repeated, "If we're reincarnated, what kind of life would you think you'll have? Any certain goals?"

"To make Aquarius' life miserable."

Capricorn nudged the air sign, "Gem, don't be like that! For once, can't you and Aquarius just get along?!"

"Hey! I hate that guy just as much as you dislike Pisces!"

"Wha- well at least least Pisces and I aren't always at each others throat like you and Aqua!" she snapped, "Our relationship is completely different from you two!"

"Whoa, calm down." A nervous Sagittarius bugged in, "I know you two can't stand being alone with Pisces and Aquarius, but I bet one day you'll guys be the closest friends. Or better yet," he smiled, "Lovers~"

Gemini wanted to laugh, but the thought of it made him stop and think about it. "Well, that couldn't be bad, actually. . ." He admits, "It would be interesting if I did become best friends with Aqua."

"It could happen, it could not." Capricorn shrugged, "Only time will tell what changes between us."

~ * ~

"Reading in the dark is not good for you, you know~" Leona poked at Celeta's cheek, causing her to flinch.

"L- Lee!" Celesta squeaked in surprise, shutting the book she held in her hands. "How long have you been there?"

"Only now. But Vonne has been so quiet, you didn't notice she was reading with you."

"Wha-" The brunette turned to her other side, seeing that the other female was sitting right beside her with a big grin.

"Hi!"

"Gah!" Celesta jumped back again. "Don't scare me like that! I felt like I nearly had a heart attack." She then sighs, then gently places the book on her lap. "Anyways, did you guys eat dinner? We'll be at the ships by tomorrow morning so we need all the energy we have."

"Yep! We ate our fill!" Leona said cheerfully, "And how about you, little lady?"

She rolled her eyes at the blonde's nickname for her, and nodded. "Yes, I ate dinner. And you actually ate the vegetables in that bag?"

It was the knight's turn to nod then frown. "I wasn't willing to though!"

"I shoved it in her mouth." Yvonne coughed, earning a strange look from Celesta.

Shaking her head, she looked ahead at the scene before her. It was dark, but not too dark for the stars were bright, and the campfire was still alive. Sitting near the fire, was Zoe and Logan. The red haired princess had her eyes fixed on the red and orange flames while her fiancé was a different story. His eyes just kept wandering to everything around him, most likely cautious that another attack might happen.

On the other side of the fire sat Coal, Cassidy, and Dylan. All three were already asleep, both Cassidy and Dylan, leaning on Coal's shoulder. Celesta couldn't help but smile when she noticed the two boys holding hands, while the brunette's other hand was resting on the Cassidy's head, as if he was patting her.

"Awe, those three look so cute!" The knight silently squealed. "I will save this image in my head!"

Celesta giggled, "I think I will too."

"It's funny though. I can't imagine Dylan and Coal being enemies after seeing them so close like this." Commented the archer. "The same goes for you and Cass."

"But the Altair and Vega said we're supposed to be repeating the legends past. How come here in the story, Capricorn and Aquarius don't like Pisces and Gemini? And here, we're the closest friends!"

"Maybe it's just the events that are similar? They didn't mention anything about relationships, have they?"

"No. Not that I know of. . ."

"Ha! Since my past self called it, I bet you Cassidy and Coal will be the lovers~"

Leona giggled, "Yeah, maybe."

As the two laughed to themselves, Celesta looked over to the sleeping trio. "Hm," she hummed, "I'm not so sure about that."

The fire duo stopped laughing. "What makes you say that?"

"I don't know. It's just a gut feeling in me is that Coal treats Cassidy like an ordinary girl. Maybe it seems to be a sign of flirting now and days but to me, it seems to be simple chivalry." She nods her head, seemingly pleased with her statement, "I mean, has there ever been a time where Coal has shown any type of rudeness to you two?"

"That. . . Actually makes sense."

"Maybe he really isn't into Cassidy. Just really close to her." Yvonne nodded like Celesta.

Celesta then laughed nervously, "You guys must really like predicting the outcomes of a pair. How about you two? Don't you guys have a love life?"

Leona smiled brightly, "I do!"

"Oh really? Then who's the special someone?"

"My special someone is sitting right next to you."

The brunette flinched for a moment, then looked to Yvonne. Very slowly, she now began to realize what Leona meant. "Oh. . . So, the two of you. . ."

A small chuckle escaped the archer's lip, "We're partners. Why?" She raised a brow, "You don't have anything against same sex couples. . . Do you?"

"N- No! Its just. . ." The orphan was flustered, stumbling with her words. "I- I just never expected that you two are together. . ."

"It must be a big shock for you." Leona laughed, ruffling Celesta's hair.

"I heard that that type of relationship is forbidden in some kingdoms. . .That's why-"

"My parent and Zoe know we're together," Yvonne confronted, "Our relationship is allowed in our region. I think the one you're talking about is the kingdoms in Threa and Ewart."

"Oh. . ."

Silence. No one spoke among the three as they stared at the fire a few feet before them. After a while, they could hear the couple near the fire speak.

"Don't be such a worry wart," said Zoe, "I highly doubt that we'll be attacked at this hour."

"This is the time where everyone should be asleep!" Said Logan, almost sounding like he was yelling. "That's why I'm cautious. It would be a perfect opportunity for the enemy to attack!"

"Maybe you should focus less on that, and focus more on your arm." Zoe looked to the prince, trying her best not to come off mean. "If it's okay with you, one of us could keep a look out for the group while the others sleep. You're not going to be looking out by the way."

". . ."

Logan stared at her, making her uncomfortable under his gaze. "What?" she finally ask.

"You care for me~" He awed, earning a sigh from the princess.

"If that's the case," Leona stood up, along with Celesta and Yvonne, "Then Yvonne and I could keep watch of the group. We'll have different shifts so we can both rest in a way."

"That sounds agreeable, doesn't it?" Zoe looked back to Logan for confirmation.

The boy seemed hesitant at first, until he sighed. "Alright. Leona and Yvonne will have shifts on watching out for the group tonight. Now the rest of us should get some rest, it's getting late."

After that, Leona and Yvonne did what they are supposed to, waiting for the morning to come.

Next up for this adventure, the regions in war.

~ * ~

"Ernest. . ." Julius sulked on the wooden table, whining to the blond male. "Ernest, can you at least say something to me?"

"Where's the pepper?" Ernest was looking through the drawers, searching carefully for the ingredient. Ever since they were chased out of Rivog, Ernest didn't say a thing to either Terran or Julius.

Terran sighed, "Just give it up, Julius. He won't talk to us until the next morning. You know that."

"I do know that! But you also know that I hate it when he gives us the silent treatment!" The blue haired male looked back to Ernest, "Ernest please say something to us! I'm sorry that we got ourselves chased by the guards. It won't happen again, I promise!"

"Salt. . ."

"Ernest." He was now dragging his words, his down on the table with a depressing expression.

Terran leaned back in his seat, talking to himself rather loudly, "It's too bad he refuses to talk to us now. I wanted to know about that girl he was talking to before I grabbed him earlier."

"What girl?" Julius picked up his head, eyes shinning in unusual way for just a split second. "He was talking to a girl? A real girl?"

Ernest movements became stiff after hearing what Terran said. Seeing this, the brunette smirked, and nodded to the smaller male. "Yeah, he was talking to a real girl alright. I wonder what about. . ."

As Terran tapped his chin, the blond trembled slightly, irritated with what he was doing. He could tell that the older male was doing it on purpose, and seemingly enjoying it.

"Its to bad that I stopped him. . . I wonder if I came in at the wrong time. . ."

Terran didn't really come in at the wrong time, but still. Ernest was slightly interested in the girl. He never got the chance to get her name. Sighing quietly to himself, Ernest looked over to the nearby window, admiring the stars in the sky.

Will I ever get the chance to see her again?

~A/N~

Author-san here~ It was pretty difficult but I finally decided on the pairings. As you can see, Yvonne and Leona are actually a ship now. Well they were an official shop in the beginning.

I decided to put them together near the beginning of the story actually, so I'm sorry if you don't like a lesbian couple. I mean, I've always seen hetero parings in other stories, and only a few times have I actually seen a story with same sex pairings.

Anyways, I should probably start doing my project I was supposed to do a week ago;;

But...

~Drawings~

There are drawings at the end!

This one is Cassidy and you can go ahead and take a lucky guess on who the guy is. And remember the new year drawing of Coal giving his heart? (Not literally. You know what I mean.)

.... here's an extra ^^;;;
I just wanted to draw a crying Coal, okay?;;;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 111 41
"That explains the color of the sky." I looked up. "It didn't change that much. Now it goes red from time to time." Another statement I shouldn't hav...
36.6K 1.5K 101
Ever wondered how hard it is to be human? Well, read as the constellations tries to be one Join their exciting journey of drama, twist, overcoming, a...
139K 2K 35
In a universe called Zodea, these twelve individually different teenagers had been accepted into a "normal" highschool, not knowing nor being aware t...
2.5K 50 15
A story of twelve chosen ones are destined to be the zodiacs in a world that transforms their reality to a fantasy. but no one knows who is behind th...