Age Is Just A Number

By Kenziegirl01

Amber 'loves' an older boy, Charles, he was only older by just under two year but they loved each other and o... More

chocolate eyes that melt the heart
meeting Amber's family
age is a heartbreaker
school sadness
worried love
love in the hospital
home at last
oh my beloved bullies
after school fight
attempted murder?
confirmation
back to the school routine
back @ school once again
The envelope
Friday
First days
The boy
First lesson
Falling fast
boxing ring
Don't leave me!!
The plan
Dates & Mates
character list (not a chapter,sorry)
Romeo & Juliet, no wait, Romeo's gay
Double dating; trouble with gays
Sorry's and heartbreak
A winter miracle - part 1
A winter miracle - part 2
Pool party problems

Hes not as bad as you think he is

10 0 0
By Kenziegirl01

*Teddy's POV*

I cant believe I did this to her, why couldn't I calm down!? I remember her groans and shouts as I lay fist upon fist all over her small, fragile body. I shake my head trying to get rid of the images and sounds. The door squeaks and a hard expression takes over my face as. Sadie, Jacob and a girl I've never seen before enter the room. I turn away as uncontrollable tears leak from his eyes and slowly make their way down his cheeks before he wipes them away with his sleeve. "Amber!!" The young girl gasps in shock. Sadie holds them both close. "she'll be fine guys, they said she'll wake up any day now," Jacob turns and quickly enters the bathroom. I get up and touch her hand. It's cold. My breath hitches and I quickly walk out.

I speed walk down the stairs and wipe away the tear trying to escape my eye as I sprint down the hall and knock. "come in," I swiftly open the door and enter. "sir, coach, its Amber, she is ice cold! What does that mean? Is she gonna be ok?". Coach looks up at me. "Teddy she is fine, she should be up tonight, minimum. She may suffer some amnesia so speak to her while she is asleep. Boxing techniques and other educational tips ECT." I close my eyes briefly and then look at coach."yes coach,"

I walk out, a smile now on my lips, amnesia? Perfect now I can have her all to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 111K 35
Nathan, a shy boy, is a closet gay. No one knows besides people close to him. He figures he'll never find a person who will love him. That is, unti...
602 15 11
Forced to sell her body for money, Emma finds her true love and doesn't even know that she loves him until its to late. 18+
940K 24K 26
Hey, I'm Zachary. This story may not have a plot or any real reason for being up on this strange website, but it's my story. Me, with all my problems...
191K 6.3K 35
Taylor has always been the outcast. She sits alone at lunch and hardly ever talks to her peers. Spiraling into the world of depression and self harm...