Life's Game

By prncess4lyfe

Kayla is a young girl, raised in the hood & most definetley doesn't like that she's stereotyped as being loud... More

Life's Game Chapter 1
Life's Game Chapter 2
Life's Game Chapter 3
Life's Game Chapter 4
My Ghetto Life Chapter 5
My Ghetto Life Chapter 6
My Ghetto Life Chapter 7
My Ghetto Life Chapter 8
My Ghetto Life Chapter 9
My Ghetto Life Chapter 10
My Ghetto Life Chapter 11
My Ghetto Life Chapter 12
Picture Of Characters
My Ghetto Life Chapter 13
My Ghetto Life Chapter 14
My Ghetto Life Chapter 15 (Part 1)
My Ghetto Life Chapter 15 ( Part 2)
My Ghetto Life Chapter 16 (Thanksgiving update)
My Ghetto Life Chapter 17
My Ghetto Life Chapter 18
My Ghetto Life Chapter 19
My Ghetto Life Chapter 20
My Ghetto Life Chapter 21
My Ghetto Life Chapter 22
My Ghetto Life Chapter 23
My Ghetto Life Chapter 25
Important Message
Life's Game Chapter 26
Lifes Game Chapter 27
Lifes Game Chapter 28
Lifes Game Chapter 29
Life's Game Chapter 30
Life's Game Chapter 31 Part 1
Life's Game Chapter 31 Part 2
Life's Game Chapter 32 (Christmas Update)
Life's Game Chapter 33

My Ghetto Life Chapter 24

1K 6 7
By prncess4lyfe

You guys don't comment & vote anymore. Hurt my feelings. Anyways because I'm a nice person I actually uploaded.

*rolls eyes*

*******

Krissi

Me and Travis have been in Hawaii for a week and a half. It was honestly the best time of my life. We went water skiing, snorkeling, on alot of tours, fishing, and much more. I was having so much fun it felt like all the stress of my life just kept melting away with each day that passed. I loved that! I knew when I got home it was a different story but for now I would enjoy this. I had only 3.5 days left.

I was now 5 months and as soon as I got back I had to start working. I was planning to take maternity leave when I was 8.5 months (34 weeks). In between work I had to get ready for the babies. That was alot of work.

I wasn't going to focus on that though. Travis and me were staying home today. He was exhausted from riding last night ;) , can't lie I'm sore as hell. I decided to go onto the balcony and just relax with a nice virgin cocktail. I had on a pair of maternity shorts with an Armani exchange crop top & Christian louibutions sandals. I had a book in my hand, I just randomly grabbed it out of one of my bags. Apparently it was Belly Laughs. I laughed, what a coincidence I might as well read up.

That book wasn't playing when it said Belly Laughs. I laughed until my stomach hurt, the baby's even kicked a few times. I couldn't help it, I started crying. I was going to be a mom, to two TWO babies. I was so excited and yet so scared. Thank god I had their father, by my side. I never thought I would be able to say that. I was so lost in life before but I was just a girl looking for love in all the wrong places.

After my little crying session I checked in on Travis, my baby was still sleeping. He must have been really worked out because it was 2 in the afternoon. I decided when I got out the shower I would wake him up.

I got undressed walked into the shower and just let that nice warm water caress my body. I was probably in there for an hour. When I got out I decided to wake up Travis then do my hair and makeup.

TRAVIS!!!!

Hmmmm

GET UP!

5 more minutes.....

TRAVIS you have 5 seconds

Zzz .....

No response? Really? Ok, I grabbed a bottle of water and poured it all over him.

AGH! WT--

If you finish that sentence, watch your mouth!!!

Damn, Krissi you didn't have to get me all wet.

I gave him a quick slap on the back of his head, don't say damn, & that's what he said ;). Now get up & go take a shower so we can go out dancing tonight.

Damn pregnant women, I hear him grumble.

Dont let me stomp you out Travis!

I did my makeup. I went simple red lipstick and shadowy eyeshadow ( red & black) with mascara and eye liner. I then decided to wear my bangs and curl the back of my hair. I loved how I looked. It was now 3:45, dinner started at 4:45 and the club we were going to gets crowded at 6:00. So I slipped on a nice red Vera Wang dress with black giuseppe zanotti heels. I then slipped on my pearls and my Tiffany & Co. braclet.

I looked good, and for a pregnant woman I looked FINE! Travis was taking forever I never met a man who took longer than me to get dressed.

Travis baby, are you dressed yet?

I walked into the bathroom and see my fiancé in his Armani tuxedo, he looked fresh. I bit my lip I would totally ravish him if we had time.

My.. Damn... Sh---...Babe you look so good.

I can tell from the way I got you stuttering.

Shush, I turned around to walk out the bathroom to grab my clutch.

DAMN!! Look at that fat ass on that juicy ass body, mmmm! Is it me or when you pregnant everything gets bigger & rounder.

Travis STFU & let's go gosh acting like a horny fool.

Seriously though, Krissi you look amazing! No lie! Your so beautiful

Travis

Krissi looked amazing, awesome, beautiful, the list could go on. She was beyond beautiful, its like she got even more beautiful day after day. Was that even possible? I loved her beyond my world.

I couldn't even keep my eyes on the road, i just kept on stealing glances. She was really mine, we finally got the restaurant and had a nice dinner. It was really romantic the two of us in a secluded corner with candle light surrounding us. I sounded like a love struck teenage girl but that was how much I loved and cared for her.

We then went to this popular jazz club a few miles away from the restaurant. It was packed but to a point where you could still have fun. Me and Krissi danced the night away in each others arms, it was FUN! Well taking a few feels contributed to that.

We left around 1 in the morning, me carrying Krissi since she claimed being pregnant and being in heels equal her feet be swollen & the fact she was tired to the point she couldn't even walk properly or speak without stuttering or murmuring. After strapping her in, I started the long drive back but of course with some music. Idk why but Tyrese-Stay got to me and I kept it on repeat.

Finally I got to the hotel. I carried Krissi up to the room stripped her to her lingerie and put her to sleep. I was tired too and just slipped off everything except my boxers and crawled into my bed next to my future wife, DAMN I couldn't wait till I could say wife!

Krissi

I had so much fun out with my boo but I couldn't exactly party crazy because I was pregnant. My feet were swollen from being in my heels and being pregnant & I was tired. Woo these kids were taking a toll on me slowly. I can't lie tonight was fun filled & I enjoyed myself. The only sad part is I'm to tired to stay up and with that thought, I fell asleep in the car. It was so nice and peaceful.

Kayla

I was so excited I had my new car, it really helped me out. It was more expenses but I guess It was worth it. I was beyond tired though, I had worked for a day straight and needed some sleep. I was a few blocks away from my apartment, finally I could make love to my pillow.

Somebody wants to talk to you sings my phone. I got a new text. I try to grab my phone but in my haste it falls onto the passenger seat floor, when I get the phone in my hand. I realize I'm driving! The sound of a horn and a bang reminds me. Im jerked forward a little and hit my head on the radio. Despite my injury I look up so quickly & I see i avoided crashing into a truck but I hit the suv in front of me. SHIT! I just got this car & I've only been driving it for 4 days. I was so upset life just had all the possible outcomes for me. I quickly glanced at my phone it was a text from Devin "on my way to your house"

Why was he coming over? How Did he know my address? Huh? I was so confused but right now I had serious matters to tend to.

I grabbed my insurance and stuff and got out my car. I was inspecting the damage of my car, surprisingly there wasn't a scratch and on the suv there was a big scratch. GREAT! I turned around and bumped straight into the owner. The impact was so unexpected and forceful I fell right onto my butt. That moment I remembered I was pregnant I started to make sure I was alright. I seemed ok.. I looked up and couldn't imagine who's eyes I was staring into. My moms ex fiancé... Trevor

I couldn't believe it this man was so amazing to my mother, but then like every man does or should I say black RUNS when hard times come. I didn't hate him but he made my mom turn to prostitution and start to go down the wrong path.

I got up and brushed myself off. What are you doing in New York? I thought you moved to California and started a new family?

Yes I did move to California, but I didn't start a new family I just adopted some kids. 3 to be exact my youngest is 4 months, and my oldest is 2. They're actually in my studio with their babysitter right now but anyways I came back to show your mom and you that I'm ready to be the strong man in your lives, that you can lean on me.

I couldn't believe this man after 3 years he expected me and my mother to wait on him.

I furiously yelled at him "TIME WAITS ON NO MAN"

With that I scribbled my number down, god knows I didn't want to but I did scratch his suv. I then drove off crying a little bit, why did every man that came into my life think they could leave and re-enter how they please? I pulled up in front of my building parked got my things and walked inside. I swiped my key and entered. Surprisingly as I go to catch the elevator I see Devin. Ugh another man! He looked good though, he had on a pair of nudies with the new foams and a nice Ralph Lauren polo with his polo hat Burberry scarf and moncler jacket. That wasn't the point though, finally the elevator came. I stepped on so did he and we both reached for floor 45. That was it!

Why are you here Devin?

I want to apologize I didn't know my dad tried to rape you, he made me think you were the bad guy. Now your pregnant, & I want to be apart of my babies life. Please don't decline my offer because it's taking alot for me to offer this. I would have to betray my dad who helped me through my hard times, I would have to give up my player ways and the list goes on. I'm willing to try with you Kayla, please understand this.

I didn't even get to respond to him before his lips met mine in a passionate lovers kiss. With that one kiss he made all the stress of today disappear, I believed him. I believed him hopefully he wouldn't hurt me in the end but I had a good feeling being with him was going to be a roller-coaster ride.

I pushed him back and said strictly " Devin you have 1 strike and ONE strike ONLY before your kicked out my life "

Who you threatening? Naa I'm just messing with you baby girl, trust me I won't mess this up.

We were on floor 40, I started to take off my polo ralph lauren jacket, my Burberry scarf, I then took off my Marc Jacob heels (red and black). I was wearing a tight knit red dress from charlotte russe with a nice black belt. I had on the pretty designed tights. I was coming from my bar job.

Finally it was floor 45, I stepped out an all I heard was Devin grunting saying what a nice black juicy round ass I had and he was going to tear it up.

What is wrong with boys and asses? I just giggled and said remember I'm pregnant.

I unlocked my door, walked in put my keys in the bowl and hanged up my jacket and scarf. Mom, I'm Home!! I yelled and she comes rushing out from her room half naked in her underwear bra and stockings.

O sorry, I didn't know you had guest over. Anyways guess who I saw today she said with the dirtiest attitude ever.

Who?

That dutty bwoy Trevor him and his pickney dem, mi nuh see nuh gyal pon him arm though. Him live pon floor 35 in a studio.

I was laughing so hard at my moms accent coming out she must have really hated him, but Trevor lived in this building, o how great?

Him see yuh? I said to my mom

Yea him try stop me to explain himself but mi just cut mi eye and gwan bout my business.

That's crazy ma because I saw him today driving home. Anyways where you going dressed up so elegant.

O, my secretary job is having a faculty meeting at an elegant restaurant and I have to dress formal. I'm going to be late if you don't lef mi alone. Can I borrow your car?

Yea sure go ahead I'm not going anywhere tonight. I forgot all about Devin I turn around and see him gaping at my moms body. I can't lie she was hot for a lady who pushed out a baby.

Devin, don't let me punch you in your mouth

Aye, I see where you get your body from, can I fuck your mom?

This idiot didn't just ask me that? What? Are you stupid?

I'm just playing babe come here, he grabs leads me to my bedroom and throws me on the bed I'm going to make you scream my name tonight & tell me who daddy is.

Babe wait until my mom leaves.

Ok, ok fine

I grab his hand, drag him to my moms room and introduce them.

Mom this is devin, the father of my baby and Devin this is my mom the grandmother of your baby.

This is Devin? ask my mom

Yep

Before I know it my mom grabbed her belt and started giving him a good Jamaican whopping.

You must learn to use condom! You must learn to use condom!

That's all I kept hearing.

I was so shocked I didn't even help Devin.

Yo, Kayla get your crazy ass mom.

My ass crazy and you cursing in my house. Boy now you need to learn manners, I swear my mom started beating him harder than before. It was to funny!

Ok ok, I said laughing pulling my mom up. He gets the point.

Devin looked so scared of her it was funny.

You have to deal with this on a daily basis? He said

No i have manners never got a whooping before.

This who you calling this? Says my mom and with that she gives devin a pimp slap across his face.

Dam-- ... Dag lady chill.

I was laughing to hard, I left my Mom to continue getting dressed and brought devin into my room.

Baby girl your mom is ridiculous, my face hurt and I swear she know how to give a whooping. I'm a grown ass man and that ish hurt. I'm sorry for our baby.

I had to laugh after that, my mom left around 8:00 so me and Devin decided to make dinner ( talipa fillet with French fries and coleslaw) we then watched some scary movies & to end the night off Devin fucked me & then made love to me. The neighbors most definitely knew his name now.

Life was looking good again, sort of kind of. I was actually excited for a new day. I felt good snuggled in MY MANS arm who though I would ever be able to say that?

Trevor

I knew walking into Kayla and Kim's life again wouldn't be easy. They were both very stubborn and independent. I didn't want to leave them but times for me & Kim were hard at that time. I had to move to California that was the only way I could build my career coincidently Kim had been in debt & was suffering! It was such a misunderstanding.

I promise though, I will get them to understand & hear me out if that's the last thing I do.

Devin

I did alot of thinking and realized I fucked up her life for no reason at all. I hated my dad for manipulating me like that, he would get it. I was going to be Kayla's man and the best father to our baby. That was a promise to myself & I would honor it to the best of my abilities for the rest of my life.

********

Drama? VOTE COMMENT SHARE

was this chapter funny? let me know. I'm still upset fans but you guys still get an ILY :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 446 19
(short story) Kayla is a 16 year old Junior in highschool . She has had many many failed relationships. Her father is a huge drug lord in New York...
509K 12.1K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...
27.3K 622 46
Alaysha taking in her best friend Dalliyann turns into a life changing experience. She finds out about fidelity and lies told over the years . The wo...
Mila By ~Lala~

Werewolf

30.4K 1.5K 41
Mila Silva turned 18 years old a year ago and works in the kitchen with her mom at the packhouse and when Mila at school her mom works at a Diner tha...