Embarrassed (Joey Fanfic)

By AdoringJoey

Hailey Dallas moves too LA with her older brother Cameron Dallas. What adventures are going too happen while... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast
Chapter 5
Sorry
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Thank You So Much
Chapter 10
Another Book?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

2K 38 7
By AdoringJoey

(Lets switch it up)
Joey pov:
I woke up to Hailey sound asleep and JoJo curled up in a little ball in the bed next to us. I could actually move so I got up and put another blanket on Jojo. I kissed him on his forehead and he woke up. He sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes. "Hi dad" he said in his cute little voice. "Hey JoJo"i said sitting down next to him. "So did you have a nice dream" i asked. "Yeah I had a dream that we were all gonna live in house together and be a family again and were all gonna be happy cause mommy is happy around you but when you weren't here she was still happy but not as much" he said smiling. "Well I guess it's true that dreams do come true" i said. He smiled again. He hugged me. "I love you jojo" i said. When I noticed that he had fallen asleep on my arm. I layed him down again and I saw that Hailey was watching us the whole time. "You know your really good with him he's never been this happy" she said smiling.
Hailey pov:
"Were do you guys live anyways" he asked. "In Malibu" I said. He just stayed quiet. "Maybe we can move and we can live together like we used to say when we were 16" he said. "Yeah that's a great idea" i said hugging him. The doctor came in "You may leave now" the doctor said. "Okay thank you"he said getting up and sitting the wheel chair that they brang. The doctor pulled me to the side. "Mrs.Dallas you need to make sure he takes his pain killers" she said and gave me them. "Okay I will" I said and left. I went to the car and we got in. I buckled JoJo in and Joey got into the passengers seat. "So how have you been" Joey asked. "Fine and me and JoJo have to leave today to L.A. because he's starting school soon" I said. "I have to go with you guys I have to be there for our sons first day of school" he said. "But your gonna disappoint so many fans Joey" i said. "It's fine and plus I can't go back cause the doctor said I have to take a break" he said. "Okay Joey"i said. "We leave tomorrow at 11am so be ready" i said. "Can I hang out with JoJo for a while in my room today" he asked. "Okay he can sleep in your room" i said. We got to the hotel and Joey carried JoJo up to his room. I wasn't used to JoJo being gone. I just watched movie and relaxed. My phone started buzzing a lot. I checked what it was. It was a picture of Me, Joey and JoJo while we were getting out of the car it instantly went viral. It was captioned.
Jessica Pollo took this picture while they were getting out of the car but the real question is who is the little boy in Joey Birlems arms?
Everyone was tagging me in the picture and in the comments asking the same question. I got off Netflix and went to TMZ. They were talking about it too. Damn it. It was getting late so I decided to just turn off the t.v. and layed down.
The Next Day
Hazel pov:
I woke up to knocking on my hotel room door. I got up and opened the door it was Joey. "Why are you up this early we leave at 11" I said while rubbing my eyes. "You have to see this" he said bringing me to his room. He took me to his balcony door. There were thousands of fans and tv people sitting outside. He turned on the t.v. and they were saying...
We are currently outside the hotel waiting for Hailey to come out and awnser our questions. There are also fans they are all mixed with Cameron's fan base, Joey's Fan base and also Hailey's Fan base. They all have one question who is that little boy?
I turned off the t.v. and checked what time it was. "Well I have to start getting ready to leave and so do you. And also make sure to wake up JoJo" i said leaving. I was worried about this. I took a shower and thought about how were going to get into the car and leave to go to the airport. I got out and got dressed

I started packing up mine and Jojo's stuff. I heard a knock on the door. It was Cameron. I yelled come in and he came in. "Hailey did you s-" "Yes I did" i said annoyed while still packing. "You okay sis" he asked while sitting next to the suitcase on the bed. "Yeah I'm fine I'm just stressed out that's all" I said closing the suitcase and putting it by the door. "I'll see you when you have a break off of the tour okay" i said while opening the door. He nodded and I left and knocked on Joey's room door. JoJo opened it. "Momma!" he said hugging me. "I missed you" i said picking him up. "Are you ready" i said coming in and putting JoJo down. "Yeah lets go" Joey said. I held Jojo's hand and we went to the back of the building. We decided that we were gonna exit through the back so we wouldn't be seen. We loaded our luggage into the car and drove to the airport. When we got there we saw a lot of supporters at the entrance. We got out and got our luggage. "THERE THEY ARE" someone yelled while pointing in our direction. We ran inside before they can get to us. They caught up and they were asking us a bunch of questions. I just tried to ignore the questions and just take a few pics with the fam. We finally got through security. Our flight was called and we boarded the airplane.
After Flight
I fell asleep for a while but I couldn't sleep at all. We got off the plane and we heard supporters. We had to wait for our luggage. They finally spoted us. There were cameras and flashes. I was getting dizzy and I felt like I was gonna pass out.
Joey pov:
They finally saw us I held Jojo's hand tight. There were lots of flashes and people asking questions. Hailey didn't look too good. She looked like she was gonna pass out. I walked over to her. "Are you okay babe" I asked. Jojo looked scared too. "No I feel like I'm gonna pass out" she said kinda falling. They were still taking pictures. Some of the supporters looked concerned. Our luggage finally came so I grabbed it.
Hailey pov:
I saw Joey grab the luggage. I walked through the crowd of people. We got to the exit and we had a car waiting at the front. It was Ethan I have never been happier to see someone in my life.
Ethan pov:
Cameron told me to pick Hailey up at the airport and get her to her house safely. So I drove to LAX and I saw her coming out and there were a bunch of people surrounding her and there were a lot of cameras. She saw me but she looked scared and she didn't look too good. I got out of the car and helped Joey with JoJo. I got him into the car and I buckled him in. I helped Hailey into the front seat they were still taking pictures and asking questions. I closed her door and Joey got into the back. I drove off. "You okay Hails" I asked.
Hailey pov:
"Yeah Im okay" I said. "You know how to get to my house right"i asked. He nodded and kept on driving. "So you live in a house now" Joey said. "Yup and I live with Kelianne but shes on tour" I said. He just stayed quiet. We finally got home and he pulled into the drive way. "Wow" Joey said. I got out and got my luggage when I was about to open the door when it opened itself. It was Kelianne. "I missed you so much" I said dropping everything and hugging her. Joey was behind me still getting his bags. Keliane still stayed in touch with Joey after we left but he didn't know that I was living with her. She looked at me confused. "Long story short we ran into eachother on tour" I said picking my luggage up and walking into the house. Jojo came running in. He bolted up the stairs and ran to his room. "JOSEPH MATTHEW BIRLEM SLOW DOWN YOU'RE GONNA GET HURT!" I screamed. Joey came in and put his bags by the door.
Jojo pov:
I wanted my dad to see my room so I went down to get him. "Daddy can you pweas come and see my room" i said giving him the puppy dog eyes that always work. "Okay" he said. That was eawser than I thwot.
Hailey pov:
Joey and JoJo went upstairs and I sat down on the couch to watch t.v. I heard them come down from the bedroom laughing. I just kept on watching my show. I was just minding my own business when they both dump loads of water all over me and the couch. They started laughing really hard. "What the fuck Joey what was that for" i said. They just stood there they ran. "I'm gonna get you guys" I said getting up and running for them. I ran up the stairs and into my room. They were both still laughing. I ran and socked Joey in the arm playfully. "Ow that hurt" he said and rubbed his arm. "Its supposed to hurt did you think it was gonna tickle" i said sarcastically. We went down stairs and Jojo wanted to watch paw patrol. I put it on and he sang along with the theme song. I heard cameras flashing. I just thought it was me until joey asked "do you hear camera flashes" he asked quietly so Jojo wouldn't hear. We looked through the curtains and there were a couple of fans and there were a bunch of cameras and paparazzi. We told jojo to go unpack his suitcase and clean his room. He went upstairs and we put on the t.v. we put on extra and they were outside of our house they said...
We are live outside of Hailey Dallas's house and we just caught a glimps of the little boy while going upstairs and he looked like both Hailey and Joey. There are fans outside from both Joey and Hailey's side. They are all confused and demanding awnsers. If Hailey or Joey is watching just come outside and explain who this little boy is.
They were looking through the kitchen window so I closed the curtains in the kitchen and went to the couch to talk to Joey. "What do we do" I asked concerned. "I think it's time" he said holding my hand. "But I'm scared that people are gonna be mad about it cause I didn't tell them earlier" i said. "It's okay we have to babe we can't just keep it from our fans" he said. "Okay fine I'll go get JoJo" i said getting up and going upstairs. I got him and told him that he was gonna be on tv so I got him dressed and went down stairs. I opened the door and right when I did there were a bunch of flashes. And there were cameras in my face. The reporter came up to me and started talking.
Reporter     Hailey      Joey

Who is this little boy?
It is our son his name is Joseph Birlem
How old is he?
He is currently 5 years old and this a message to the fans. We are still doing social media but I hope you accept this and don't get angry we still love you guys
We just added a new member of our family just think of it like that
We didn't mean for it to happen and I'm not saying that he's a mistake I'm saying that we did not plan this
We love jojo so I hope you guys understand
We went in before they can ask another question. After my phone started blowing up and people yelling outside the house arguing with each other. It was getting late so I decided to go up to put JoJo to sleep and went to my room. I layed on my back starring at the ceiling. I was just thinking. When Joey came in and layed next to me. "You okay" he asked. "Yeah I'm just thinking" i said. He rolled to his side facing me. I rolled to face him. "I love you" he said kissing my forehead. "I love you too Joey" i said. He hugged me and we cuddled. I missed laying in bed with his arm wrapped around me it was so peaceful. All my worries just went away. I fell asleep with out a worry in a world and a smile on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating I've been sick and been packing to move. And with going back to school and homework. There's a lot going on so just know that I try to update when I have time. And there's a lot of drama on and off social media at school and I some how got dragged into it. So yeah life kinda sucks right now. Hope you guys had an amazing day at school and yeah goodnight✨❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1K 26
New town. New life. New boys. Same old bullshit. Carson knows she's only going to be sticking around for a little while but that doesn't stop her fro...
3K 210 48
I'm not good at descriptions JUST READ IT PS: if you want to take anything from this story, you won't be dealing with me. You will be dealing with t...
103K 1.4K 44
a story about Joey Birlem and the magcon boys !
118K 3.2K 64
Lexi Dallas yes Dallas related to Cameron Dallas. When her brother Cameron tells her she's going on tour with him. Lexi was thrilled to go to magcon...