Age Is Just A Number

By Kenziegirl01

Amber 'loves' an older boy, Charles, he was only older by just under two year but they loved each other and o... More

chocolate eyes that melt the heart
meeting Amber's family
age is a heartbreaker
school sadness
worried love
love in the hospital
home at last
oh my beloved bullies
after school fight
attempted murder?
confirmation
back to the school routine
back @ school once again
The envelope
Friday
First days
The boy
First lesson
Falling fast
boxing ring
Hes not as bad as you think he is
The plan
Dates & Mates
character list (not a chapter,sorry)
Romeo & Juliet, no wait, Romeo's gay
Double dating; trouble with gays
Sorry's and heartbreak
A winter miracle - part 1
A winter miracle - part 2
Pool party problems

Don't leave me!!

6 0 0
By Kenziegirl01

Sadie*

It's been 2 days and Amber hasn't woken up yet, but I can't look at Jacob either because seeing him sobbing, eyes raw from being rubbed and tears streaming down his face, occasionally spluttering 'Ambie don't you dare leave me!' Or 'Come back to me Amber' and once I could has swore I heard him say 'please come back, I love you!'

I leave quietly leaving Jacob to fall asleep holding her hand, it's the first time he has rested since the incident.

Jacob**

My eyes flash open, my hand no longer in Ambers. I see her move. "omg Amber please be awake!!" But she lays still once again, like a perfect portrait. Sadie's gone, kinda glad about that. I think she knows my feelings for Amber when I mumbled 'please come back, I love you!' Oh well I do love her, I've known her for months now, I'm gunna ask her out I will do it!! She makes me feel complete, ever since I saw her. She seemed so strong and independent until I saw her crumble under the touch of Teddy, fucking dickhead. Im glad I was there that day in the gym, but I wish I could have stopped her going through it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 94 33
It seems wherever Megan goes people are pairing off. Both her best friends have boyfriends and she is totally alone. When she meets a boy (Jake Masso...
742K 14.3K 15
Vee failed pre-calculus, and Amber becomes her tutor. The two become unlikely friends, but it begins to blossom into something more.
Stuck By platyypus

Short Story

25 0 8
High school is not easy. What with strict teachers, overbearing parents, and judgemental teenagers, it's a wonder Jade's made it this far. It's her s...
5.1K 292 49
Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to text the person , and they become friend...