Ninja Princess

By sapphirewolf97

Katie Parker was just a normal girl at home. Her mother passed away when she was 2 years old, and her father... More

Character Info.
Taken or Saved?
Bodyguard
Where are we Going?
Goodnight Princess Sweet Dreams
Kuroro
Merry Christmas
Captured
Father
Rescue
Poisoned
Japan, Here We Come
Shinobi Temple
Spring Festival
Meeting the Shinsengumi
Research
Confessions
Whats Going On?
This Means War
Ghost Village
Reimei
New Friends
Guidance from a Friend
Final Battle
Epilogue

Memories Resurface

52 3 8
By sapphirewolf97

~~~~(Katie's POV)~~~~
'Katie....Katie,' I look up to see Akira standing before me in the middle of a meadow. Confused at first but realize that I must have fallen asleep again.

"Akira? What happened last time I saw you?" Her gaze never leaving mine.

'Follow me child, I have something to show you.' She turns away and looks back at me. I get up from the ground as she begins to walk, me at her side. I notice that we are heading towards mount Hiroshima.

"Akira, I feel like there is something you aren't telling me." She keeps quiet until we are in the tunnels of mount Hiroshima. The place is crawling with Ayakashis and Nobunaga's men. How are they not attacking us right now. Can they not see us?

'We are here in spirit child, they cannot see, hear, or feel us. I'm very proud of what you've done so far.'

"With what I have done?"

'You have given refuge to demons that Jinoskue had attacked. You have given many people and demons alike hope!' I frown at her words as I remember the looks, the emotion their eyes showed.

"You don't understand Akira, when I saw the looks on their faces it broke my heart. They didn't have any trace of emotion until they knew who my mother was. I have never seen this kind of loss...loss of hope before."

'Child, you've come along so far in just a short amount of time. I must warn you that an evil is coming, but not as evil as Jinoskue. I've seen the future and you will be able to help this person soon.' Akira states as she continues to walk.

"What do you mean? How can I help this person who is evil?" I swear that's all how people talk to me is through riddles.

'This evil has been misguided for a long time, but once you show them the truth they will reconsider.' Okay, she has seriously lost it. But what am I supposed to say, she has guided me this far.

"I will do the best I can Akira, thank you." I bow to her, as the wind changes and I notice a weird type of energy presence. "Akira?"

'It's her, she's trying to find us and she's close. Child, the final battle is growing closer and there is something I have to tell you.' She had this urgency in her voice, that it even scared me a little.

"What about the battle?"

'There will be a time you will have to make a decision. A decision that will change everything and-' before she could finish I jolt upwards panicking. I'm gasping when a hand gently Touches my arm, bringing my mind back to the present.

"Are you alright Katie?" Heisuke's voice enters my ears and I relax instantly. I nod my head and reply,

"Yeah, just a..a vision is all." I look out the cave entrance to see all of those demons up and about. I sensed something coming from the east and I have a feeling it was what Akira warned me about. I get with Heisuke following me as we walk outside. All eyes land on me once I walk out into the sun.

"Princess," a man came up to me and bowed. He had raven black hair pulled into a ponytail. His eyes are a sky blue, with tan skin that is covered in brown fur and armor.

"Please stand," I say, as he stands to his full height. I kinda feel bad that I don't know their names.

"My name is Koga, leader of the wolf demon tribe. I'm here in absence of the lake serpent Nevith." I nod with a smile, but then that feeling from not too long ago comes back. I turn to face the east and see nothing, but then again looks aren't always as they seem.

"Princess?" I hear Koga say, but I'm too focused on the disturbance in the east woods. I think Koga and Heisuke are trying to get my attention, until they understand where I'm looking.

"We have a visitor." All heads snap to the direction as an arrow zips through the trees. Heisuke pulls me into his chest before the arrow could reach me. All warriors jump up and grab their weapons.

"Come out you coward!" Koga yells and is met with dead silence. My eyes dart around, trying to find the shooter when shortly a figure jumps down from the shadows of the trees. My mouth falls open at the sight before me.

"No way." Shinpachi says and others join in.

"Is that a clone?"

"It's gotta be a trick."

I just stare at the girl who stares at me. I have to be staring at a mirror of some sort, right? There's no way I could have a twin without knowing of her existence. Father has said nothing of mom having twins or me having a sister!

"Hello dear traitor, you don't seem to happy to see your own sister." Her tone a fake happiness and smile of danger.

"How can this be?" My voice just above a whisper.

"What, that we are twins? Oh it's quite simple actually. You see, Queen Cornilia our mother left our homeland. She got married and had kids, but got rid of one because it was weak. Can you guess who that is, hmm?" I blink my eyes at these accusations.

"Lord Jinoskue found me and took me in as his own. He trained me and I grew stronger to one day show her that she was wrong!" I can't believe these lies! This evil has been misguided for a long time, but once you show them the truth they will reconsider. I remember Akira's words as I stand here looking at her.

"You're wrong!" I shout and she took a step back, surprised at my outburst. "He fed you lies, mother would never do that to you." I walk from Heisuke's reach so I was standing in front of everyone.

"I don't believe you!" She lunges for me and I raise my arms up in a blocking manner. She went to strike with her sword when a barrier prevents her from reaching me. She lands on her feet and goes to punch me, but I reach my hand out as motion to stop. Then the most craziest thing happens, I hear.....crying?

I look around to see I'm in a nursery, the lights are off so I can't see the color very well; a light purple maybe? There are two white cribs side by side along the the far wall. Right beside the cribs is a tall white tree painting with white and violet flowers, and a few dark purple butterflies.

A white dresser on the right wall from the cribs, a white changing station with the same tree pattern on the mat. Soft white carpet with flowers on the closet door.

"Where are we?" I turn to my right to see my sister looking confused as I am. Are we in the same dream or is this a vision that we both can see?

"I don't know." I say quietly, when a voice I thought I would never hear again but from my dreams.

"Hush now my angels, mommy is here." A woman comes into the room, her raven black hair pulled back in a ponytail, pink-purple eyes shining bright. She walks over to the cribs and picks up a girl wrapped in a purple blanket. Her face is red with tears, fists balled up as she wails.

"It's alright Kimberly," mom smiles down at her just as a man comes in. His light brown hair hanging down covering his soft brown eyes.

"What's the matter now?" He chuckles picking up a little girl in a pink blanket.

"You know these two, they can't sleep in separate cribs. Always have to be next to each other." Mom laughs as dad joins in. Mom gently sets Kimberly down in a crib and dad sets me down next to Kimberly.

Both girls stop crying and our parents stand in front of the crib smiling. Dad has his arm wrapped around mom bringing her into his side. The room begins to change as the purple turns to a red, with light wood cabinets and steel appliances.

There mom stood baking with the two girls in their highchairs, watching their mom move swiftly throughout the kitchen.

"Mou, modorenai
Ano hibi o koikogarate mo
Mou, hitosu dake
Nokosareta michi ga aru toshitara
Sou, koko ni aru
Omoi no hi o mune ni tomoseba ii
Asagi no yuuyami ni michiyuku hikari o" Mom sings, stirring a bowl of what looks like cookie batter.

The two girls clap and babble words trying to sing with their mom. She smiles at her girls and continues to sing,

"Reimei no chi, mikazuki
Nureta akeboshi" Dad comes in and wraps his arms around mom and presses a kiss on her right cheek. He grabs her hands and begins to dance with her, spinning her as mom sang. The scene fades away with their laughter still ringing as it changed once again.

This time we are back in the nursery, while its evening and a storm is raging outside. The girls are sleeping next to each other when something crashes from another room.

"Stop!" We could hear mom shout. I turn to my sister to see her looking worried like me. Suddenly a Ayakashis sneaks his way into the girl's room. He raises his claws and went to strike, but mom jumps in the way.

"Ugh," mom groans as she lands on the floor.

"Your majesty!" More voices could be heard. In panic, the Ayakashis grabs one of the baby girls, just as Saizo and his team barge into the room. Saizo went to attack the Ayakashis but stopped upon the queen's plea.

"Stop, it has my daughter!" The little girls wails grew quieter as the Ayakashis jumped further away into the stormy night. Kortaro helps the queen up, but is very weak.

"Your majesty," Saizo says softly. Dad comes running in and holding her in his arms with tears in his eyes.

"Please, save my daughter from Jinoskue. Keep Louis and Katie safe, that is my wish." Mom's voice grew softer as her chest stopped rising. Dad cried and placed his head on mom's shoulder. Saizo and his team all have their heads hung and eyes closed.

Tears made their presence known as my vision becomes blurry. I hear sniffles from beside me and I look to see my sister crying. I turn to her as she says,

"He lied to me? That bastard lied to me!"

"I'm sorry," then the scene changed once again. This time we are back in the forest and the warriors were still in their fighting stances. I watch my sister drop her sword and fall to her knees in shock. I stand there in shock at what we both just witnessed.

Was that...was that a memory?

"Katie," I blink my eyes to see my sister stand to her feet. She runs to me arms stretched out and embraces me in a hug. I wrap my arms around her as she cries into my shoulder and the warriors lower their weapons when they realize she isn't a threat.

"It's alright Kimberly," I smile and hug her tight as if she might disappear again like that fateful night.

"Gggaaaarrrhhh!" I look up to see a lone Ayakashis leap from the tree right at us. A force on my stomach pushes me away and I see Kimberly get knocked down.

"Kimberly!" She falls to the ground, blood oozing from her shoulder. The warriors and demons go to attack but stop from a threatening growl. Only then did I realize when everyone looks at me, that I am the one growling.

I jump to my feet and walk towards him. But it paid me no attention as it's mission is focused on Kimberly. Before he could strike her again, I ran to him in a fast pace where I just showed up right in front of him. As I teleported right there.

I brought my right hand back and plunged through his bone-skin like chest. My fist went through covered in black ink blood. The Ayakashis's arm falls to its side, when I pull my hand out, it falls to the ground. It's heart still in my hand, beating.

This weird feeling fades away and I'm aware of the things going on around me. Kimberly on the ground groaning in pain and I rush to her side.

"Katie," tears in her eyes and I knew the poison was in her veins. I place my right hand on her shoulder and close my eyes. That weird feeling comes back as I see that energy, from that time when I healed Sango and Rin.

Gasps could be heard from all around me as I knew they were witnessing her wounds close. I open my eyes to see this glow around my hands fade. Kimberly was unconscious and my necklace stopped glowing as well.

"Princess?" Saizo questions. I sigh and say,

"Take Kimberly to the cave, please." Sasuke picks her up and carries her to the cave, Kortaro follows him.

"Katie?" Heisuke asks a little worried. I turn around and embrace him in a hug.

"Heisuke, I found my twin. After all these years, my long lost twin sister is finally home." I cry happily into his chest. He rubs my back soothingly and kisses my forehead. My mother's dying wish came true, where her daughter Kimberly is free from Jinoskue's grasp.
_____________________________
I'm sorry for the late update, but I was waiting until today for a reason. Me uploading a chapter today is my gift to you guys for the holidays!

Please comment and vote!
Thanks! 💜💙💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.2K 37
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
39.3K 1K 16
Three years had been passed from Fourth Great Ninja war. The whole five nations were finally at peace after mourning over the losses of great ninjas...
127K 2.7K 23
A story about Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura's travel around the world. After more than two years of traveling for self redemption Uchiha Sasuke...
7.3K 182 22
There was a beautiful American girl and her family was richest in America,but when she visit to Japan and find the murder of her parents death. Ever...