LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF...

By Maddy24K5

A unique story of lakshmila in which the separated lovers reunite after a lot of struggles. This is the stor... More

PART 1- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 2- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 3- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 4-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 5-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 6-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 7-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 8-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 9-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 10- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 11- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 12-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 13-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 14-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 16-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 17-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 18-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 19-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 20-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 21-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 22-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PATT 23-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 24-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 25- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 26- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 27-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 28-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 29-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 30- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 31-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

PART 15-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

762 40 5
By Maddy24K5

I gently dragged the chair and found it still in its place not moving even an inch. I tried once again and failed. Then I analysed and found that Mr. Lizard was keeping his stout leg on the chair. I tapped him and roared with my eyes asking to take away his leg.

He then withdrew his leg and I sat beside him. V were waiting for the main person to enter. It was the MD of the company with whom, this NGO is having a tie-up. The seat which belongs to the breadwinner was waiting for him. Our wait was soon over. The MD came and greeted everyone with a very cute smile of his. Then to my astonishment, he came to Laksh and pulled him to a gentle hug. I thought that they r something more than partners because, the way they hugged, showed how much they loved each other. And the mystery is that, I could find a way of reverence towards Laksh in that business man's eyes. Anyways, I don't care about that. But still, it matters to me. Well..... I will find it out later. He then wished everyone and especially Shanta di. Then he started, "good evening ppl! I hope everyone r comfortable here. And thanks a lot for gathering here. This is just an official dinner to make ourselves well known with each other. To know about each other, this dinner has been arranged. Make urselves comfortable and enjoy the dinner. Cheers everyone!", He said, lifting his glass of the juice kept on the table. V too lifted our glasses in reciprocation.

V drank a sip and then v continued with the starters and the dishes placed over there. Then I put my hand forward to take the bowl of panneer curry. Coincidentally or intentionally, I never know, Laksh too put his hand on that dish. He pulled it and so did I. V had a small conflict. Then I decided to leave and go to the next dish.

What a timing! He again came to snatch that dish from me. I mumbled, "arrggghhh!!!! Y do u always cross my way? Leave this dish! Its mine for now! Go and fetch something else!. He said,"y don't u go? I want this now! U r the one who always annoys me! U were having panneer right? Then y did u come here? Do u feel it nice, fighting with me?".

"Me?? Fighting with u? How silly!! What do u think of urselves? Now leave this one and have some other thing. And don't u dare to touch this again! Or else....", I said rolling my angry eyes. "Or else?..what? What would u do? Will u scream? Or will u complain that I snatched away ur panneer! Hunn!! Do whatever u want! Am not gonna leave this. This is mine.",he said, claiming the dish. I too put my whole effort in claiming. But then I thought that I should behave in a matured manner as this is an official gathering.

So, I moved on with other dish and served to my plate and started to eat. Silence played for some time between us, then again our dog-cat fight began.
My curry was over and I had my roti left. So I moved my hand to get the curry. His plate was also void of the same curry.

But thus time, he acted faster than me. So he pulled the curry towards himself and kept the bowl far from my reach intentionally. I tried to reach it but failed. I sighed and forwarded my hand to take some other dish. He quickly grabbed my left hand, stopping it to reach the other dishes. I tried to free my hand but was not able to. I warned him, pleaded, ordered. But he seemed not to pay attention towards my words. He did all this without any third person's knowledge. I saw him with anger filled eyes but he smiled fulfilling his revenge. I did nothing but to stare at my plate having roti and void of curry.

Didi noticed me sitting idle and asked, "urmi!! Y r u not eating ur roti? And y don't u put some curry? Don't u like it?". "Aahh!!!!... Ummm!!... Ya didi! Sure! Y not? I will eat it. U carry on di". I stammered and sat silently. "Laksh! Pls leave my hand! I have to eat! Didi has already asked me. What if someone sees!", I pleaded him. He was not ready to leave and told,"no! I will never leave ur hand till I finish my dinner! What if u again snatch away my dish! No! Not anymore! Let me complete this meal and I will leave u! Till then, wait meri jaan!".

Oh god!! Y is this man acting like this? How long will I wait like this? Leave me Na!! Pls!!!! Suddenly, a small clinging sound was heard. But I didn't notice it. It was didi's fork which fell below the table. She bent down and tried to take it. But , she saw Laksh holding my hands with such great force.

She then suddenly raised up and asked,"umm!!! Urmi! Y don't u eat dear? Why don't u serve urself? From the past 5 mins, u r still in the same posture. What happened to ur other hand? Is someone holding ur hand?". She smirked.

I got a little embarrassed and saw Laksh, who was in a similar state. He loosened his grip and I took it as an advantage and tried to take away my hand. But he realized my act and acted faster than me. He tightened my fists even more stronger.

On realizing the fact that Laksh is not leaving my hand, she asked him to serve me the dish. Having no other way left, he released me and everything came back to normal. I had my dinner till my tummy was full.

Then I left to get some fresh air on the deck. Someone was approaching me. The person called me and u turned to see who it was...

             To be continued..........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 458 13
BOOK 1 in series Destiny's Enigmatic Odyssey "In tapestry of life their threads were intertwined by fate, weaving a love story that was meant to be♡︎...
14.7K 490 50
Hey guys...👋 I know you all are enjoying the current track, however, I wanted to change it a bit so it doesn't get boring, I mean lets be real, we N...
59.5K 3.5K 82
First book in the 'ORDER OF SEVEN KINGS' series. Hey Everyone! I know how disappointed and upset you all were that my previous story got deleted acci...
25.3K 6.1K 77
â—‡ She wasn't my girlfriend Neither she was my crush. But in the list of priorities She always remained the first â—‡ â—‡ He is mature, I'm childish He...