Unexpected Love || Harry Styl...

By clarity-

Meredith's perfect life turned upside down after her parents death meaning she had to move in with her older... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four (END)
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ!)
Extra | UN Fragment

Chapter Forty-Seven

20.1K 506 177
By clarity-

Author's Note: Hey people! I just wanted to say, I made a twitter and if you guys want to follow me then you can. The name is Tazzy_1D. I'll follow you guys back if you follow me. That's probably it! I love you guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Harry's P.O.V

I couldn't help but take my lip ring between my teeth as my eyes went up and down her small body. I gulped down as I felt myself get hard under my tight jeans. 

Holy fuck! 

I don't even know why I was getting turned on. Was it that her stomach was slightly showing giving her a bit of her light skin or her lips were so plump and pink and an image of them wrapped around me shot in my head. 

Shit. I cannot be thinking of that. I will end of raping her if I do! Her screaming my name and her moans filling the hot air. I shook my head and tried to get the thought out of my head. 

Why am I thinking dirty right now? Everything is fucked up and I am imagining Meredith lowering herself on me- oh god! 

My breathing was beginning to be loud and heavy and I couldn't control it. Meredith noticed it as she kept staring into my ears. Her blue orbs seemed as if they were staring right through my soul. They probably were. 

She stood there without saying one word. I felt a bit uncomfortable since no one has stared at me this long and this deep. Most people were pretty scared of even glancing at me so you can guess why I felt uneasy. 

I opened my mouth to finally speak but I heard someone call out a number and Meredith finally ripped her stare from me to look behind the counter. 

The guy was holding two Starbucks cups. He handed it to her and she gave him a smile but I knew she was faking it. I knew her too well to not see. I stood exactly where I was as she turned around and started walking my way. 

My heart raced as she came near but it fell when she walked right past me without a glance. I sound like a fucking girl but I am speaking the truth. I have no need to act like one of those tough scary guys when the girl I have fallen for (not to mention hard) just walked right past me like I was another stranger on the street. 

I finally turned around and fast walked up to her. I grabbed her elbow but not to hard since I knew she was carrying drinks. Why did she have two cups? Was she meeting somebody? 

"Meredith," I whispered as she stopped. 

Everything in my mind left as she turned around and faced me. Her face was emotionless mostly like how I used to be before she moved here. I opened my mouth to say something but she beat me to it. 

"Can you leave me alone Harry?" Her voice wasn't soft and adorable anymore. It was more hard and 'anger filled' if that made sense. She was trying to hide the anger but I saw it. She was good at ignoring but she wasn't good at hiding. 

"I just want to talk to you..." I uttered. 

"What's the point of talking to me when I'm not going to listen?" She snapped making me feel a bit taken aback. I was about to snap back at her but realized what kind of situation was actually in. If I snap at her then this will get even worse. 

Honestly, I just want her to stop ignoring me and talk to me like before. I've realized that we never lasted a week without messing something up. I missed everything we did. I missed the stupid jokes I told and she laughed because it was retarded or it was so corny. I missed kissing her even though I only kissed her a few times. But those few times was the best. I never felt a certain way when I kissed a girl and I've kissed to many girls in my past. 

"Just hear me out," I told her. She huffed and rolled her eyes. 

"Hear what out? I don't have time for this Harry. I have a date and I don't need you to ruin it," She replied. When I heard the words fall out of her mouth, my eyes widened a little. There was no sign of lying or anything. She had a date?

"A date? With who?" I questioned my voice cracking in the end but I tried to clear it up. 

"That's none of your business. Now leave me alone," She grumbled and snatched her elbow out of my grip and started walking away. 

"Wait Mere-" Just as I was about to continue the door to Starbucks opened and in came the last person I wanted to see. I thought the fucking idiot left. My jaws clenched as our eyes met. He gave me a glare which then I returned. This ass did not scare me. 

Meredith handed the other cup to the piece of shit and it hit me. Collen was her date. My hands were in fists right now. 

"Why is he here?" I heard his voice ask Meredith. I think he was only saying it to Meredith but the ass said it loud enough for most of the cafe to hear. Another reason I hate his ass. I was about to stomp over there and give him a piece of my mind but the last thing I want was to embarrass Meredith again. People are already talking about the shit that went down with Tori in school the other day. I don't think I need to top it all off. 

"It's a small town Colls. Just drop it and let's go," I heard her say. Is she fucking serious? 

Just as they were making their way out I finally got the balls to run up to them without punching Collen right in his precious face. 

"Meredith wait!" I exclaimed grabbing some attention from some people. I glared at them which made them rapidly look down or look somewhere else. The power of scaring the hell out of people. Thank you. 

 "I told you to leave me-" She started saying as she turned around to face me but I cut her off. 

"I just need 5 minutes to talk to you. Then you can go on with your life and I won't bother you or this ass," I said glaring at Collen. This guy made me sick. I can see right through him. I wasn't as innocent as everything thinks. I can tell that he wants to fuck Meredith. It was written all over his face but Meredith was too busy paying attention to his 'innocent' self to actually open her damn eyes! 

She looked up and gave me a warning look. "Fine, 5 minutes," She grumbled handing her coffee cup to the ass. 

"I'll be back in a few minutes. Stay here," She told him and swiftly pecked him on the cheek making my jaws clenched. 

What the hell? 

I tried to contain myself from yelling at her and punching the god damn life out of Collen. Meredith started walking out the shop and I followed her. But that was before I felt a hand on my forearm pulling me back. I snapped my head to the person and snatched my hand away glaring at the douche bag. 

Who the hell doe he think he is? 

"If you lay one finger on her, I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you," He grumbled making me mentally laugh. He doesn't know anything about me and how I scare half the people in this town. Scare them enough to make them piss on themselves when they see me. 

"You won't last 3 seconds in a fight with me. Stay the hell out of my way and go back to church because I don't need your ass here. If you think of anyway to make Meredith hate me even more or try anything on her then I will chop your dick off without giving you the last chance for you stuck it up any other chick's ass," I shot back making him let go of me and step back. 

Knew I scared him well. 

"If you are smart as you seem then I suggest you just stay friends with Meredith. Just friends," I grumbled and made my way out just to see Meredith walking to a near by park which seemed empty. 

I jogged up to catch up to her. When we were finally a place no one could see us well, she turned around and glared at me. If glares could kill, I would've been laying on this ground by now. 

"Why the hell is he here?" I hissed pointing to the way of the cafe. 

"Because he is. Got a problem?" She snapped crossing her hands over her chest giving me me a fresh angry face. Not that I was complaining with the faces she was giving me. Most of them were very hot. Hot enough to make me hard and just wanting to fuck her hard enough for her to scream my name out. 

What the hell is wrong with me? I gulped as the image flashed in my head. Why am I torturing myself?

I hate when she sassed me and was smart with me. That smart mouth would look good around me- Holy fuck! 

I shook my head making Meredith stare at me in confusion. 

"Why are you ignoring me?" I questioned. She scoffed. 

"I'm not ignoring you. I just want you to leave me alone." 

"Well, why do you want me to leave you alone?" I asked. "Because Harry, look at how much happened after you walked into my life. I am a wreck because of you. I want you once but then I don't want you because you're suck an ass! You always fuck things up and expect me to forgive you so easily after every shit you've done! I am so fucking bipolar because of you! I feel like a pathetic baby crying over the stupidest things ever. It's like whenever I don't want anything to do with you, you just jump in my life again. I'm tired of giving you these same speech every other week. I can't be with you if we can't go one full week without something happening. By the way did I mention that you don't date? How do you expect me to love you and be with you all the time if we can't be in a fucking relationship?!" She spit. 

I stared at her as she tugged on her hair once in a while then pointing her finger at me then glaring at me. This is another reason why I love her. But I can't just go on and date her. It's so fucking complicated! 

I sighed as her words sunk in. She was right and I was once again proven wrong. 

"And another thing I forgot. When we have a stupid fight, you go on liplocking with my best friend's twin fucking sister!" She yelled this time. 

I was confused at first but then the world crashed on me.

She s-s-saw t-t-that? 

Meredith's P.O.V

I was fuming mad that it was inexplicable! All my blood in my body was boiling and it felt like it was burning my skin off. 

He just stared at me as I brought up Melanie. I was so pissed off right now and I don't think anything could calm me down. Not even chocolate and chocolate can do anything! 

"You s-s-saw t-that?" He stuttered out making me dramatically throw my hands in the air and then dropping them. 

"Of course I saw it! You were in the fucking mall! And I thought it was Eleanor but she had a good explanation. Do you have one as well and let me tell you this. You having a twin is off the list," I said crossing my arms over my chest. 

"I-" He tried to explain but couldn't. I knew it. I sighed and took a deep breath. 

"Admit it Harry, you don't know what to do with me. But I have something you can do, you can live your life jumping from girl to girl and let me live mine without you," I hissed. "I may have thought I needed you in my life. And I'm not denying it because I admit it. I fell deeply in love with you but if you can't handle it then you can go your own way and I can go in mine. You don't need to worry about me in your life. You don't need to worry about making out with girls without letting me know. And you don't have to go pick on my friends when they try to stand up for me!" 

"What are you talking about?" 

"Don't be stupid Harry. You and Niall, does it ring a bell?" I questioned. 

"You weren't supposed to know about that," He muttered rubbing the back of his neck and stared at the ground which I thought was extremely hot.

"Well things don't go exactly how you plan Harry. You have to remember that this is a small town and people have eyes." I exclaimed. "And I don't care if Niall, Liam and Louis was your friends before but they aren't now. So I can tell you to leave them alone because they don't want anything to do with you!" I exclaimed every word hurting me inside. My words were a bit harsh and mean. Even Harry's face said it but I couldn't take back what I said. He deserved it. 

So I did the only thing there was left as an option in this situation and what I should've done 10 minutes ago. 

I walked away. Leaving him standing there with the most most broken facial expression ever making the guilt build up even more. 

As I was close to Starbucks once again, I looked back to only see the same girl from the mall a.k.a Eleanor's sister wrapping her arms around his neck making my heart squeeze. 

He hugged her back and that's when the guilt went away. 

I don't regret anything. 

Author's Note: Wello, and yes I put the W on purpose. I hope you guys like this chapter. As I said before I made a twitter and I will love it if you followed me. Vote for this chapter. The greater the votes, the sooner the updates! Love you guys! More is to come and if you're wondering if the book will be finishing soon, well it's not so fist pump right this second because there's a lot of more drama coming! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
3.8K 93 22
Katie Sullivan goes to a normal high school where she crosses paths with a boy. Harry Styles. The schools heart throb. She doesn't want anything to d...
375K 7K 57
Some secrets are better left untouched. Some stories are better left untold. But what will happen when they start to unravel only to cause more pain...
21 0 29
Suzy is a social outcast in the eyes of her classmates, but when Harry moves to town, he makes it his mission to protect her. Soon all of Suzy's prob...