Chasing You~Cameron Dallas

By hails1029

Hailey falls for her best friend named Cameron Dallas. FFMBF More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 18

20 0 0
By hails1029

Cameron's POV

3 weeks later..

Tonight is going to be a very special night for Lia and I. I have the most perfect night planned for her and I. She is ultimately the love of my life. I'm so glad that I'm with her. I honestly hope she appreciates tonight, I know I appreciate it.

"Baby!" I yell from downstairs. "What?" Lia comes downstairs. "Go get dressed up for tonight, I'm taking you out." I tell her. "I don't feel like going out." She whines. "I planned something extra special so we will go out." I sigh. "Fine." She heads back upstairs to get ready. I take my tuxedo and I throw it on. I also check myself in the mirror just to make sure I look at least fairly decent.

"You ready to go?" I ask Lia. "Of course." She smiles. I love her smile so fucking much. I carefully place my hand on her thigh. "Where are we going?" She asked. "It's a surprise, Kitty." I smirk. "Tell me!" She begs. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." I smirk again. "Smirky!" She hits me in the arm. "Your mood swings are terrible." I put my hand on my head. "Well I am pregnant with your kid." She giggles. "I'm excited, baby." I kiss her forehead and we arrive at the restaurant.

After dinner, I take Hailey to the carnival. We head up onto the Ferris wheel. I prepared this all for her. The people let off fireworks and we enjoyed the beautiful ride. "Lia.." I nervously ask. "Yes?" She looks at me concerned. "I love you so much, and I want you to be with me forever. You're the love of my life and my best friend and I can't see us not being together in the future. I absolutely adore you, baby." I get down on one knee. "We've been through so much together and I want to go through so much more together. I want to start a life with you, Amelia. I've known you my whole entire life and I never thought I'd ever be here with you to this day with a child on the way. I love you so much, you don't even know. I've had a crush on you for 7 years and I honestly don't know how I got a beautiful girl like you to be my one and only.. So, Amelia, I just wanted to ask this one important question." I tear up. "Will you marry me?" I hold open a tiny box with a $1,000 dollar ring inside. "Yes!" She cried and kissed me a bunch of times. "I love you, Cam." She kissed my lips softly. "I love you more." I reply.

Author's Note
I know that this chapter was hella short but it was so romantic! Next chapter might be a bit longer..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.2K 38
In which a girl who has faced many struggles in her life meets a guy that helps her love again. Copyrights @ 2014 GilinskysVocals All Rights Reserved.
13.6K 189 21
This story is about a girl named Hailey who was adopted by The Cameron Dallas and dated his bestfriends. Copyright
16.2K 260 22
Cameron Dallas fanfiction Ali and Cameron are friends for 8 years now. Things are happening and their emotions are changing... Will Cam break the fri...