Die For Something (Remington...

By royalebones

We all die for something, but in our world we die for love. Spelling errors I'm sorry but not lots! Sequel c... More

New Boy
Midnight trip
Mr. Doctor Man
Princess
Died & Reborn
The Leather Book
Big Brother?
Royale Council
Bound?
Bound.
I Need A Place To Stay
Game Over
I didnt mean to fuck everything up
Authors Note
Thanksgiving Prep
Date Night Prep
Date Night
Hours Passed
Family trip
Mild Complications
That
spiral
Sequel Coming Soon

Death Is A Party

1K 44 6
By royalebones

Still zonked out in bed, I crawled out of Remington's arms and made my way to the bathroom with a new set of clothes. The digital clock on the dresser, next to the door, read in bright red numbers: 

3:36 pm

Remington wouldn't be awake until sunset in a couple hours so I took time to myself in the shower. I'd never needed a lot of sleep, even as a human. Three hours was enough to keep me energized for school, surprisingly. 

Thoughts raced through my head as I stripped and stepped into the shower, the hot water pressure massaging my back. It was enough to put you back to sleep again. 

About an hour passed and I thought it was time to get out. Beings it's winter, the sun usually set about 5-5:30 pm, meaning we get up earlier then the rest of the year. 

I'd chosen one of Remington's short sleeved white shirts, my laced black underwear, and thigh high socks that looked like a corset tie at the top, holding the laced top together. 

Yeah, I know. A lot of lace, right?

I didn't even know my plan with the whole lace thing, I just really enjoy lace. It's comfortable. 

Like I expected, Remington was still sound asleep like a baby, in bed. The covers wound around him and a pillow in his arms to fill my absence like the night I first caught him sleeping. He tried to sell me the tale of "Vampires don't sleep" shit but I caught him days later, passed out like an overweight guy who just walked home from a bar after eating a couple tray of tacos. 

Alright, that's a weird description, but the picture is clear I guess. 

Problem was I had about an hour until he was to awake and there was nothing to do here. All his books were in the Vampire script I wasn't taught yet and he had no electronics. No tv, no phones, no computers. In my opinion, we were lucky to have electricity from how old timey he seemed. 

Maybe it was just his choice of living. Either that or he just didn't have money to cover it, considering the Royal Council pays for this cabin and all that's in it since he's technically "underage". Oh man, if a job were to find out how old he actually is, they'd flip shit. I'd pay to see their reactions. Too bad it can never happen. We have to keep it a secret from immortals, even if they are true believers in us.

To my luck, he did have a record player. Now to find some records. 

A shelve to the left of the fireplace held what looked like thin covers, also known as the covers for the records. I'd never been able to hold a record, as my family was so modern and hated buying even CD's from the store. It had to be digital. 

The one that caught my eye was a set of three boys, crammed together on what looked like a burgundy love seat, in front of a wall of black and white art. The boy on the far left was dressed in a tan dress shirt, black pants, and black top hat with a golden ribbon around it. He held a glass of whine and a drunken looking face. The boy next to, actually in the middle of the boys, was a more gothic looking kid. One arm looked to be behind the previous boy while the other reached out for a brown, curly haired dog in the corner of the picture. Laced black sleeves, leather black pants with a rip on the right knee, farthest from the previous boy, and two necklaces around his neck. His black hair spiked up and the sides framed his powdered white face that had an expression that made him look like he was yelling at something. A cigarette placed perfectly behind his showing ear and black eye shadow on. The boy next to him, on the far right had on, what looked like a floral shirt that was autumn colors, a black shirt under it and black pants. His hair was in the style of the Beatles, his head tilted down like he was looking at his hand placed a little below his chin. So much was going on in the picture that it would take days to fully describe everything.  

The longer I looked at it, the sooner I realized it was Emerson, Remington, and Sebastian.  Taking out the record, I placed it on the player and turned it on. 

Listening carefully, the first song came on. The more I listened, the more I got into the music and soon felt my feet moving around. My legs and hips soon joining in.

Remington was the singer but I couldn't make out who was on the drums or guitar. Neither of the boys joined in on the singing either, just Remington. Like his regular voice, it was raspy but higher pitched. So soothing but at the same time made you energetic.

The socks caused me to slip a little, making it more fun. Like a dumbass, I forgot there was a coffee table between the couch and fireplace and tripped on the leg, landing in someone's arms.

"Whoa there, Princess, watch where you're sliding." Remington gripped my hips and stood me up.

Embarrassment rung throughout my cheeks turning them a bright red. "How long were you watching me?"

"For maybe about four songs." He smiled and scanned my body from head to toe.

"When did you guys make that album?" I followed his gaze down to the lace, corset tie at the top of my thigh high stockings. They were more of a dark dark brown but against my pale skin, looked black.

"Four years ago. We never released it, it was more of a family project." He bit his lip and trailed his eyes back up, taking in every curve. 

"I was 13 then." My throat started to choke up and knots formed in my stomach. "What're you looking at?" I curled my toes. A dumb question, really, I knew what he was looking at.

He looked up at my eyes, a smirk on his lips. "Just you, Princess. When did you put that on?"

His fingers messed with the trim of his shirt I had on. He was still only in his boxers, too close to me to check if he had a boner. "I woke up a couple hours ago and took a shower and this was the most comfortable stuff I found."

He nodded slowly. "You sure that's the reason you put it on?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Well... Yeah? Why el-" My eyes widened. "I-" Quite frankly I hadn't put this on for that intention but also I didn't want to lead him on that I didn't want this.

Apparently my vibes of not wanting it didn't show up to Remington. His right hand gripped my hip and the other held the side of my neck while his lips sucked on the other side. My toes curled more and my lips slightly parted.

"Is this part of the 'date'?" I breathed out.

Remington's lips pulled away from my neck and found their way up to my ear. Goosebumps popped up all around my body. "You said you'd make it up to me," he paused, "twice."

My mind wandered back to the day before our bounding ceremony, we were so close to having sex but I stopped him from going any farther. He could've taken my virginity easily then but now my virginity belonged to someone else. Guilt still built up inside of me, making my stomach churn. It replayed like a movie but instead this movie never ended when I felt guilty.

Remington's lips kissed under my jaw and made their way to my ear again. "Hey, come back to me." His hand slipped up my shirt, slowly grazing from my hip to the top of my ribs. I gripped onto his shoulder and sucked a deep breath in. I felt his smirk on my neck and suddened winced when his fangs pierced my porcelain neck.

My eyes widened and flashed red. "Remington, what're you doing?" My stomach tightened.

His fangs disappeared into his gums again. "Getting your attention." He whispered.

"By bitting me?" If anything, I would think he would say he did it to make me horny.

His left hand gripped my other hip and pulled them to his, a budlge threatening to break through the shirt keeping his boxers away from my underwear.

My question was left unanswered. His right hands slid back down and messed with the lace on my hips. There wasn't really anyway to stop Remington now.

Instead of standing there like a helpless child, I decided to join in on the fun, sadly. Slowly, I backed away out of Remington's grip and moved towards his bedroom, making sure to keep my body facing him. I was too nervous to fully keep eye contact but I think the picture got across.

This wasn't my first time, but it was my first time with him. Who knows? Maybe he's better then Denis at this. I don't wanna think he might be worse, I mean, come on! This is my bound, soulmate, or whatever. We're meant to spend the rest of our lives together. He's also had many years to practice before me, that's not a doubt.

He bit down on his lip and watched as I backed away. To my luck, I made it through his door but tripped and fell onto my back on his bed. He laughed a little and made his way over to the bed, standing above me. I guess my plan to be sexy, once again failed.

"That was adorable." He smiled and leaned down, pinning his hands next to my head.

Yeah, adorable. That was so what I was going for.

Remington gripped my hips and pushed me farther up onto the bed. His lips met my neck again and slightly sucked on my collar bone. A light gasp escaped my lips and my hands gripped his boxers.

"Not yet, Princess." He breathed out. "You have a lot more clothing on then I do." I had a feeling teasing would last longer then us actually having sex. It was his plan to build up my desire till I practically begged for it, whereas he started this. Well, maybe I started it with the clothing but I had no intentions.

His lips were never going to leave my body, that was for sure. I would say I could just lay back and wait but his skin even close to mine now sent electric shock through mine. There was no way I was going to be calm until this was over.

But I couldn't wait.

~*~
I know I'm terrible for not going full blown smut but I've been working on this for weeks and I thought it was time to publish this chapter before the new year tonight. I will be writing more since schools coming and I have the morning with no WiFi to write it, lol sorry. Luckily, when i do get back i, personally, get out in the beginning, middle maybe, of April for recovery from my surgery while everyone's trapped in that hell hole and will be left with free time.
Just this chapter stuck me. I'm terrible at smut and don't want to go too far because, again, its shit. But I do have more planned and I don't know how people will agree with the plot too much, you'll be mad. 😅😅😅😅
Anyway, hope everyone had a merry Christmas and has a fun new years eve tonight. Fuck 2016 trying to kill everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 8 8
Who will you choose? [This story is from your point of view and sometimes from other people's point of view]
91 0 14
!! Disclaimer !! This story contains violent, sexual, emotional and offensive content. When reading keep in mind that it is just a story not real lif...
1.8K 35 10
Four men... One woman... Destined to fall in love for a thousand years...
27.7K 927 17
At this point, I had stopped trying to bring him back. No amount of prayers, screams, words, or tears could change the course of fate. Perhaps, our f...