Big Brother?

My eyes slowly opened to see the black lace curtain. Looking down, I saw the red and black rose print on his comforter, his arms wrapped around my waist.

I turned lightly like I was shifting in my sleep and looked at him. He was so peaceful and cute. Tiny snores escaped his slightly parted lips. His jet black hair was strewn in every direction. Truly beautiful.

Anger poisoned my blood again and I pushed back on his chest as hard as I could, to get out of his grip. He kissed another girl. A prissy girl. I hated him.

I hated myself. I hated that I believed the false signs. Hated how I trusted him. Hated how I loved him. God do I love this boy.

But that doesn't change what he did.

His eyes popped open and looked at me. I wouldn't dare meet his stare, as I might melt and give into him.

"Princess." His tone soft and sleepy.

"Don't you fucking dare 'Princess' me." I bit down on my lip to hold back the tears.

He frowned. "Lizzie, please. Let me explain."

"I don't want your explanations, Remington. You kissed her. End of story." I flung the blanket off myself and put my feet on the freezing cold, black, wood floor. When I stood up it hit me I wasn't wearing pants.

The draft send chills up my spin. I pulled down my shirt and marched away from him. I grabbed a pair of my sweatpants and put them on.

Remington stood in his boxers, blocking the door way. "Please don't leave me." He choked back tears and stared down at me.

"There's no where for me to go so you win there until Raven gets back from her trip." Heat starting to rise in me again from anger and the tempature of the room.

"Look at me?" I saw a tear hit near his foot.

I clenched my jaw and crossed my arms over my chest. "You have no right to cry, Remington. You did this to yourself. You don't care about me. You kissed her." My voice rose up. "Don't you even try to pull the shit of 'she kissed me'. You kissed her back. Clear as day. I thought we had something but obviously I'm just the newborn you're looking after."

"Look at me god dammit!" His voice rose past mine to almost a blood curdling scream. My eyes shot up to his. His swelled with tears and had turned a dark grey like mine had.

My eyes swelled with tears and my heart and lungs burned. There was no way he could be afraid of loosing me. He knew deep in his mind I'm attached to him. Weather it was me who showed up in his bed from sleep walking, or he put me there, I was content. Truthfully I needed his arms around me to comfort me for his shitty mistake, causing me pain. But when I thought back to it, not once have I wanted someone to hold me so bad, and he was the one I was mad about.

His lips were soaked from tears that when he parted his lips you could hear the droplets separating. Creepy, right? "You won't listen to my reason and I respect that. I wouldn't believe me either, haven't knowing its the truth in my head. All I can say is I'm sorry for the mistake I've made."

I crossed my arms over my chest to make me look more angry and tipped one knee up. "You don't seem too sorry."

He clenched his jaw. "Tears are streaming down my face! I comforted you last night during your panic attack and I brought you to my bed! I saved your life!"

"When I wanted to end it, Remington! I didn't want to live anymore. Shit like this, the constant fighting. I can't take it. I've dealt with it for 16 god damn years! I meant to end my life. And now I can't unless I staked my own heart, ate some garlic, or put a silver bullet through my brain. Which can't even happen since I can't get a moment away from you! And I don't want a moment away from you!" I flailed my arms around as I talked. Then it hit me. I admitted it. I watched as his eyes softened but soon grew hurt again, "now that I see you feel nothing for me then to care for me as your new born, maybe I should find that bullet."