That

When I woke up, I actually took the time to examine the room. It looked pretty much just like the room they had given Remington and I when we came for the bounding ceremony but this one was slightly bigger with two beds. The walls a red and black Victorian style like a typical vampire room would have. Big surprise here, especially since this is an old fashioned vampire academy.  Almost surprised they weren't taught to hate humans but then again all of us were humans at one point in our life. 

The boys had already left for whatever they had came for which was apparently forbidden for me to know but me with my rebellious blood was going to find out, weather it was forbidden or not. A knock on the door pulled my gaze away from the pitch black wooden dressers at the end of each bed, which held our clothes temporarily. 

When I opened the door, headmistress and a young girl, looked to be about 14 years old, stood in the doorway. Headmistress smiled while the girl kept her face hidden with her long black and purple hair. "Good morning, Mrs. Leith." 

As much as I like the ring to it, I didn't want to be referred to that since Remington and I weren't really married, just soul-bound. "Lizzie. Call me Lizzie." 

"I know your name, I'm just used to referring to students by their last names." She smiled. "Speaking of students, this is Mrs. Blackhope, Luna Blackhope. She'll be your escort to wherever you want to go today since I know it must be terrible being locked in a room all day waiting for Remington to return. How's your stomach?" 

"I finally got over being sick a little before we went to sleep yesterday but I'm sure it'll return. Sadly, it's only during the day." The day to them, though, was the night time. 

She nodded. "Well, for me, personally, it took a week to get over." 

"This is only day two." I bit my lip. 

Something on her side made a radio noise and she pulled a walkie talky up to her ear. Some unknown message I couldn't make out whispered into her ear. "I hate to cut this converstation short, Elizabeth, but I need to get going. Another fight broke out in the girls bathroom in their dormitory." 

"Oh great." Luna murmured. 

The mistress nudged her gently and shook her head. "Manners, Luna." She sighed. "If you need anything, get one of the guards to radio me and I'll get to you as soon as I can." 

I nodded and watched as she disappeared down the hall. "Have you had breakfast?" I looked down at the girl. 

"No, ma'am." She messed with her sleeve.

"No need to use manners around me. I'm the least mannered person you'll ever meet." She smiled a little. "You can come in and wait on my bed or my brothers while I get dress then we can go down and get breakfast." I closed the door behind her and walked over to the dresser, picking out one of Remington's sweatshirts and a pair of my ripped jeans that, sooner then I expect, won't fit me for a couple months. 

Luna sat down on mine and Remington's bed and waited. "So I'm guessing Remington is your brother?" She looked over at the other bed. 

As I slipped on Remington's sweatshirt, I laughed. "Actually he's my bound or whatever you guys call him. Sebastian and Emerson are his brothers but I call them my brothers too since I guess they are." 

"Oh and the sickness is-?" 

"Pregnancy." 

"How long have you known him?" Her dark brown eyes locked with mine. 

I chewed my lip and thought. "About 4 months." It felt like such a long time but school had just started when I met him and now here it is and school's on Christmas break. Her eyes widened and I quickened to defense but could think of anything to back me up.  I quietly turned to put my makeup on.